Ginny's Witnesses Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so beautiful here," I said.

"Yeah, but once you've seen the sights, collected all the seashells you'd ever want, and gotten drunk a few times, livin' here can get to be a drag," he said.

"The curse of Paradise," sighed JJ, reflecting on a private thought.

"Guess so. That's why I wanna go to L.A.! Get in the movies! Are all the chicks there like the ones onBay Watch?"

Both JJ and I laughed at Sam's provincial naivete. He reminded me so much of young, bronze, dyed-blond, surfer dudes from Southern California.

We screeched to a stop on the pier, after Sam pointed out the store where he worked on the main road in Kolonia. It was just one of many tourist shops and bars on the narrow, palm-lined street.

"There's where you pay for passage, Jay," said Sam, pointing to a kiosk some distance away. The boat was already loading passengers. "I'll stay with the ladies and your stuff while you buy tickets."

JJ and I had each brought a duffel bag with photo equipment. In mine was a small videocam and a digital camera. Andi and I waited next to the gangplank with Sam as JJ walked away to buy tickets.

"You're not married, are you," Sam said to me under his breath.

"Wha...? Oh...no, JJ's my father-in-law," I said.

"Enjoying your vacation?" he asked.

"It's been lovely."

"That's what I hear from the village," he said, again in a stage whisper. "Ya know...with that great tan...and the sarong...you lookreally hot!"

I snapped a look up at this...thiskid, and mumbled, "Why, thank you, Sam, but I'm just a mom," as I clutched Andi's hand more tightly.

"Riiiight," he said, knowingly. "You're the finest lookin' high class tourist lady I've seen here. Were you a jock at one time? Where'd you get those tight pins...your legs?" he asked, now facing me.

"I...uhh...used to ice skate...professionally," I admitted.High class, he'd called me. I, who'd been molested for years as a young teen by my father, now dead, and had been raised by a drug-addicted mother who used to screw her dirt-ball boyfriends in front of me, was high class? I, who'd been used as a willing whore by my Ice Capades producer and his friends whenever they wanted a piece of me, was high class? I, who'd tricked my father-in-law, JJ – like some wanton slut – into impregnating me with Andi, was high class? A high class cunt, maybe, as I recalled my repeated adulteries, orgies and swingers' parties. I continued with what I thought was a nice catchall phrase. "I had years of training."

"Training, huh?" he said, his light hazel eyes glinting as he looked into mine. "Well, if you need a personal guide, jus' lemme know. I've got the Chief's truck...or my bike."

"Thank you. I'll keep that in my mind," I said, as JJ walked toward us. "Don't anticipate needing one, though. See you at the end of the day?" I asked.

"Yup. I'll be here. Have a nice trip," he called, while we boarded the boat. As we pulled away from the dock, Andi was waving to Sam, he was waving back, and I was shooting his muscular, brown, six foot plus body with my videocam. He was really full of himself, yet...at the same time...was quite a yummy masculine package...for a kid, I mused.

The trip to the atoll was hilarious. Many of the passengers lived on Nukuoro and were on their way back with food and supplies. This included small, live pigs and scrawny chickens, none of which seemed to be tied down. So, with a number of ukulele-strumming musicians, all competing for tourist attention and tips, plus the wildlife and children running about, the decks were a madhouse. When we docked, everyone tried to get off at once, some young people diving off the side into the water, to meet a throng of relatives and children awaiting the boat's return.

We claimed a great spot on the beach under a rented umbrella, and were entertained all day by the Micronesian inhabitants. Andi immediately made a new circle of friends, and was soon picking up beautiful seashells and running around. JJ and I spent our first relaxed day together, away from the villagers, since we'd arrived, and we ate, drank, swam since I'd brought my bikini, and napped.

"Any thoughts?" he asked, around mid-afternoon.

"Not really. Ihave gotten pretty good with a camera, and wanta learn more...maybe even do some photography of my own, since I've been mostly your porno model," I said.

"But such agood model, babe! You should see the digitals. I can hardly wait to see the shots I've got on film. There's a market for those, you know...in porn."

"You're kidding, JJ. Not of me! And you wouldn't really want to get into the porno industry, would you? With websites and everything? What would your clients think?"

"They wouldn't have to know, Gin. Think about it," he added.

"I will. But what kind of a life would we have with Andi? Can you imagine our daughter explaining to her friends that we made our living by watching...photographing – recording on video! – people fucking? It's so low class and tawdry!"

"Yeah...but loads of fun!" he said.

"You've got problems with intimacy, JJ," I said, suddenly. I'd thought through what I was about to say for a long time, and it seemed an opportune moment to bring it up.

"What do you mean, hon?"

"Your multiple marriages...your constant pursuit of strange pussy...your clinical fascination with the sexual act itself, and now loving to see me fuck – especially with other people! – all add up to a guy who shuts himself down emotionally when women get too close to his heart," I said, sounding like a shrink. "Now, the only time you get it up for me is with Viagra, or if there's another woman with us."

"But I loveyou," he said, defensively.

"So far as you know you do. But, compare yourself with Anu...Leiuanu. In under two weeks he's so much in love with me that he wants me to be his queen when the Chief dies."

"Gin, Leiuanu's from a primitive society, has primitive artisan's skills, and couldn't survive off this island. And you couldn't surviveon this island. You've got "island fever," a perfectly-natural affliction for a beautiful young mainland girl who's gone on a tropical vacation and gotten her pants full," he said, insultingly, I thought.

"It's more than that! It's the joyous feeling of wanting tonurture...give and receive...of spirituality...of innocence!" I said, defending my romantic perspective.

"Yeah, well, let's talk about it later. Wait'll I show you yesterday's pictures of your eyelids stuck shut with cum and spunk running out of your bottom. Then we'll discuss innocence. Here comes Andi," he said, figuratively clearing the adding machine at a moment of his choosing, as he'd always done. I'd obviously struck a raw nerve somewhere inside him.

The truth was, I didn't want to leave Pohnpei...not just now. I wanted to stay at least a while longer, and vowed to bring up the subject with him again as soon as I could. There was something more – an intangible – that I wanted from JJ that I was only getting from my island experiences...from my new young island friends. It wasdevotion.

The dashing, bubbly Sam was awaiting us on the dock when we returned to Kolonia, smiling and ebullient after a day's work, and wanting to talk our ears off as we drove back to the village. Before we left him at our quarters, JJ said, "Wait here a minute, I want to talk with the Chief," and walked to the headman's bungalow as we got out. The minute Andi's feet hit the ground, she was off to the kids' compound with her friends.

"Sohot!" said Sam, looking me up and down and shaking his head slowly from side to side as his hot gaze ate me up. "Didja' swim today?" he asked. I nodded my head affirmatively and he continued, "In a bikini?" I nodded again, and he said, "Mmm...mmm...mmm! I'll bet those legs of yours 're all brown...an' yer tits 're all...".

"Sam, shut up!" I spat. I couldn't believe how presumptuous this young, motor-mouthed, self-styled stud was being. Everyone else had been so nice! I grabbed my camera bag, now quite heavy since it was nearly full of exotic seashells, and started to march toward our bungalow.

JJ joined him as I stalked away, and I heard him say, "Chief says you can keep the truck tonight and pick up Ginny early in the morning. She needs to spend the day shopping and wandering around town. Bring her back tomorrow night, okay?"

"You got it, boss," said Sam, grinning his incomparable smile, who was then off, spinning the vehicle's wheels in the sand.

After a good night's sleep I'd forgiven the young guy. He's just seen too many movies, I thought, and thinks – because he looks like some island god with dyed blond hair – that he can turn on all women with his incessant suggestive talk.

Part 3

When Sam arrived to pick me up and we were on our way to town, I apologized for my anger the previous evening.

"Thas' okay," he said. "Some ladies react that way to my rap."

"Youcan be rather forward," I said, reaching into my bag for my digital camera as he drove.

"Yeah, I know. A lot of it's 'cuz I'm a poor boy an' a half-breed. You might not know it, but the social classes here are pretty rigid."

"Really!?" I said, surprised.

"Lotsa' girls at school won't talk ta me. Like that little hottie, Luala – her nose is always up in the air – the one who wants to be an architect."

"Hmm," I mumbled, as I focused the camera on him, realizing that I'd gotten a similar feeling from JJ's gorgeous new protégé of Japanese ancestry. "Gimme a big smile, Sam," I said, ready to snap a candid shot.

He looked over at me, beaming, and stuck out his tongue. By the time I'd tripped the shutter he'd touched the end of his nose with the tip of the long, snake-like thing. It was a most impressive lingual member, I realized with growing surprise, and felt a stirring in my tummy as he did a few suggestive pokes with it – in and out – with it rolled into a "U" shape.

"You're such a clown," I giggled.

"Yeah...but lovable," he said, with a smile. We drove further and he slowed down, looking for a turnoff from the narrow, two-lane road. "Gotta excuse me. Nature's callin' and I need to pee. I'll only be a minute," he said, pulling into the jungle on one of the many dirt roads that lead tokava fields in the interior.

He jumped out and hurried into the bush. Two minutes went by, then five, then ten. I got out and stood by the truck, rubbing some saliva on a small cut I'd gotten on my calf when shaving my legs earlier. Should I go after him? No. What if I surprised him while he was relieving himself? In a few moments he slipped out of the greenery and said, "Sorry. It took longer than I thought."

"I was afraid you'd gotten lost," I said with relief.

"Not me!" he exclaimed with bravado. "The jungle's like a woman to me. I could find my way in, out an' all over it, blindfolded!"

Here we go again, I thought, then informed him, "I'm going to the downtown cultural center, then have lunch and do some shopping. Where'll I find you to get a ride back?"

"Drop by the TV store. I should be there on and off all day. Get a card from the shops where you buy stuff an' we'll pick it up later, so you won't have to carry any packages. Jay wants me to check at the airport for the Chief's new computer anyway."

"What about your classes at the college?" I asked.

"Only takin' two...both at night," he replied, as we pulled to a stop in front of the cultural center, a block off the main street in town.

"Okay, thanks...see you sometime this afternoon," I said, stepping out of the truck. Sam's hazel eyes locked onto my bare, tan midriff as I turned away. I'd worn an aqua, short-sleeved cropped top with a scoop neck, leaving the upper slopes of my breasts nude, then my waist and back, down to the low-slung aqua and cream bottom wrap around my hips. My deeply tanned legs showed up to mid-thigh through the skirt's open front. Though I was outside the village, I'd stuck to my habit of wearing no underwear. The weather had been just too hot and sticky. I looked over my shoulder at him and waved, as he shook his head slowly, shifted into gear, and burned rubber as he drove away. That boy's got a perpetual hard-on, I thought, as I entered the museum portion of the center.

The morning was fascinating. I learned much about Pohnpeian history and culture in the museum, then saw a demonstration program of traditional dancing, singing and music put on by native people. I read about ceremonialsakau making, handicrafts and food preparation. I bought a few curios and books of native recipes, and by lunchtime had wiped out the battery in one digital camera. In my shoulder bag I had another, plus a videocam and a 35 mm Nikon using film, so wasn't worried about an equipment shortage. With a growling stomach I walked a block down to the main street and found a dark, air-conditioned restaurant...the first cool air I'd felt in over a week and a half.

Once inside, I was invited by an attractive Australian couple in their forties – Rafe and Veronika – to join them at their table. They'd just arrived and kept me busy answering questions about the sites to be seen. They were especially interested in our being special guests of the Chief in the village, and treated me as a privileged person – "high class," I mused – after discovering that fact. They were charming and fun, with Rafe being openly flirtatious and complimentary of my appearance.

We had a delicious seafood lunch, a couple of drinks, and I finally excused myself, explaining that I had shopping to do and a chauffeur to meet. I'd become a little uneasy with Rafe's suggestive remarks, and got the feeling that he and Veronika had experimented sexually outside their marriage. The drinks had made me very relaxed and, once outside in the heat, I felt listless as I bought a few items in several shops...carvings of sharks, dolphins, other fish and canoes...all of flawless, dark mahogany. As I stroked their satiny finish, my mind wandered back to Anu, whose soft brown skin I hadn't felt in a few days, and felt a bit of moisture between my legs other than perspiration.

I'd better sit down, I thought, and wandered down the street to the TV store where Sam worked. The Chief's truck was parked in front, and Sam's motorcycle was in its bed. On the back seat of the locked cab were some cartons that I assumed contained JJ's computer components flown in from Hawaii. On the store's glass door was a note to me, written in Sam's childlike scrawl: GINNY. I'M NEX DORE AT LULUS.

"Lulu's" turned out to be a smoky bar that reeked of stale beer,sakau and urine, and was equipped with an ancient looking jukebox that played some surprisingly contemporary tunes. As my eyes got used to the darkness, I heard Sam yell, "Ginny!" and saw him beckoning to me from where he sat at the bar. I walked to him, put down my bag, and hiked myself up to sit on the adjacent stool. The place was nearly deserted, with Sam carrying on his usual rapid-fire conversation with an aging – sixty-ish – white female bartender whose cigarette between her lips bore an ash an inch long. "Ginny, this is Lulu." I heard whoops of male laughter and the clicking of billiard balls from an adjoining room in back.

"Hey, Ginny," said the woman in a whiskeyed voice, which was also gravelly from years of tobacco use. "Wanna drink?"

"Probably shouldn't. Drank too much at lunch," I said.

"Aw, c'mon, jus' one," said Sam, pleading with me as he lay his hand on my bare upper thigh.

I was surprised that I didn't cringe at his touch. At the same time I moved my leg away and he withdrew his hand. "Well...maybe...do you have anyabsinthe?" I asked Lulu, remembering when I'd had it before...a night a year or so before when JJ and I had participated in an orgy. Hey, this wasmy day. I could order anything I wanted!

She riveted me with a hard look. "You sure, darlin'? Yeah, I got a ol' bottle aroun' here somewhere. Makes ya kinda crazy in this heat," she warned.

"Just one shouldn't hurt me," I said, blithely, as Lulu dusted off a dark bottle and poured me a generous couple of ounces.

"To the Green Fairy!" I toasted, raising my glass to them both. Lulu laughed knowingly and raised a half glass of beer, and Sam hoisted his glass ofsakau. The liquor hit my stomach like acid and I was instantly warmed throughout my lower body.

"The boss came here for lunch, got drunk, and went home early," said Sam. "I'm dubbin' some CDs on the equipment now. When we finish here, we'll go close down an' get back on the road if you want."

"No hurry," I said, "I don't have to get back 'til tonight," as I sipped more of the deadly green, wormwood liquor.

There was a pregnant silence as Sam looked at me after I'd said that. Then he turned to Lulu. "Ginny here's from California. I'm hopin' she'll invite me back so I can get inta movies!"

"Kinda movies you'd do prolly ain't the kine Ginny's familiar with, young-un," said Lulu, removing the cigarette from her lips, coughing deeply, and paying me an undeserved compliment. I was amazed at what nice clothes, natural blonde hair, a tan and good grooming could do for one's image with strangers.

"Where do you live, Sam?" I asked.

"Upstairs, over the store. One room. Boss let's me stay there so I can watch over the place at night. Wanta see it?" he asked, trying to appear innocent.

Lulu hacked again, laughing, "Yeah...sure...Ginny wants ta see yer pig sty," she said, shaking her head while wiping a glass. The young man was silent, seeming to be hurt by the remark.

"Well, bottom's up," he said, "let's go close up."

We drained our glasses, with me feeling woozy. I said goodbye to Lulu, and we went next door. Inside, Sam led me back through racks of tapes and CDs to a large room with dubbing equipment and several TVs on one wall facing a couple of sofas. On each TV screen was a movie being burned onto a CD. Each one was pornographic. One showed a black-wigged woman being drilled in each of her holes by three black men. Another showed a blonde sitting on a monstrous white cock while she throated a tan one. Still another showed a petite, smiling Asian astride a white guy, with another cock in her ass and cum dripping down her face, having just sucked some reclining dude to copious completion. There were other variations on these themes.

"Do you deal in any straight films?" I asked in wonder.

"Sure, but most tourists want these!" he replied. "Don't think we ever got an order forMary Poppins."

I giggled at his joke and said, "Well, I'm gonna sit down 'til you're finished," and flopped down on one of the sofas, self-consciously averting my eyes from the lewd pornographic images on the TVs.

Sam stood leaning against the rack of machines. "You wanna see the rest of the equipment?" he asked.

I looked up and he was grasping what was, unmistakably, a large, half-erect tubular bulge in the front of his low-slung torso wrap. It was deathly silent in the room, save for what I swore was the sound of his hand rubbing the fabric over his clothed organ. He was looking at my legs as he stroked it up and down. The bulge grew longer and more prominent, and for a few moments I watched with curiosity. Finally, coming to my senses from my reverie, I said, "Don't be silly, Sam," and stood up. "I'll wait for you out front, then we can go." In the front of the shop I wandered through the adult section, looking at the lewd pictures advertising movie contents on their boxes, and finally exhaled quickly, looking away and walking to the front door where I awaited my young driver.

After we picked up my packages and left town, Sam broke the ice. "You don't like me, do you," he said, quietly. "Like you do the guys in the village."

"What do you mean?" I asked.