Ginny's Witnesses Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is your room clean?" I barked, now disgusted with this stud, yet looking ahead to using his body...only his body...the next time with impunity. "I'm coming into town to see more sights tomorrow and I need a ride. If your room's not spotless, including the toilet – if you have one – the next time you'll see me is when you take us to the airport. Now get me home. I wanta see my daughter."

Not a word was said until Sam bade me goodbye at our bungalow. I walked in and Luala and JJ had just finished an afternoon nap, which I interrupted by telling JJ that the Chief's computer had arrived. He threw on a pair of shorts and went outside, as Luala covered her stunning nakedness with a Japanese sleeping robe. Reveling in my new power position, I drew myself to my full height of 5'4" and looked down on her.

"JJ tells me you're staying with us when you go to school."

"Yes, Audr...Ginny. I am most grateful," she said, fawning. "I will be your servant," she said, placing her palms together and bowing slightly.

You don't know the half of it, I thought, as I stared her down. "While you're here, I need to shower and clean up. Will you help me, please?" I asked.

"It would be my pleasure," she murmured, following me out back to the shower where I stripped, handing her alofa sponge and some soap, as she began washing me from stem to stern.

I knew that JJ would be busy the rest of the day – perhaps all evening – installing the Chief's computer with Muana and linking it to one of two phone lines into the village. In the meantime, I spent a couple of hours with Andi to acquaint her with Luala, who was to be our live-in nanny, and deposited my daughter in the kids' compound to return to our bungalow. I needed to get to know Luala and plan for the next couple of days. She and I dined together, she brushed my hair until I moaned with pleasure, and both of us went to bed together...seemingly the most natural thing in the world. She was quite aggressive as a body servant and pleased me greatly.

JJ stumbled in very late to disturb our sleep – Luala's and mine – our naked bodies entwined in post-Sapphic slumber. Rousing, I watched her...and helped her...take advantage of his stiff, Viagra-stimulated erection. As I drifted off to sleep, I hoped that my departed mother-in-law, Lee, understood that I was sharing in the care of her husband...with the aid of a young island beauty of his own choosing.

Please vote and send constructive feedback. The next chapter continues Ginny's island adventures.