Ginny's Witnesses Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard what happened...at Audra's cave 'n' stuff. Is it 'cuz I'm a half-breed, poor, an' talk too much?" he asked. "Is it 'cuz I'm not fit for a queen?"

"Don't be silly, Sam. I'm a mother. I live with an older man...who's my lover. Whatever you've heard from the village is probably exaggerated."

We drove for several minutes, more slowly than is Sam's habit, then he said, "You love Jay, huh, an' he's the father of Andi."

"That's right, Sam." I felt a ton of weight leave my shoulders, since I'd never admitted that fact to anyone. "You see, I'm not the queenly type. That's just superficial. Like you, I'm from a poor family, and – ethnically – I'm mixed too, half-Greek and half-mongrel American. So, it's notyou. You can have almost any woman on the island. It's just that I'm trying to keep my head together, 'cause I've got some problems...serious ones." I wasn't about to elaborate on my obsession with sex, particularly since at the moment I was feeling some empathy for this young man, whose mother had abandoned him on Pohnpei when he'd turned eighteen. I reached over and touched his naked brown shoulder, tenderly. "It's not you...really." His shoulder felt good...hot and hard.

We drove for several more minutes and he slowed, "Sorry. Gotta make a pit stop. This time a serious one," he said, pulling off the highway onto a dirt road as he had in the morning. He coasted to a stop, punched open the glove compartment over my knees, and took out a roll of toilet paper. "See you soon," he said, trotting into the bush.

Five minutes passed, then ten, and I thought, maybe I should go as well, since my bladder was full from the drinks I'd had. So, I got out and found a suitable place under some broadleaf plants in a clearing to squat down and pee. Without paper, I used the hem of my skirt to dab dry the leftover drops. As I started to rise to my feet I looked up and saw Sam staring at me from a dozen feet away, with only his head and shoulders exposed above the surrounding greenery. I heard a high ring in my eardrums as they excitedly filled with blood. My face flushed in embarrassment as I was still squatted, knees spread, with him looking straight under my upraised skirt – between my legs – at my exposed pussy.

"Well, I see you're a natural blonde," he said, impudently.

This is ridiculous, I thought, and almost laughed out loud. I cocked my head slightly to the right, pursed my lips and gave him a soundlesshmmph – much as an older sister would do to a spying younger brother – and stood up to straighten my skirt and fluff my hair confidently. "You just never give up, do you?" I muttered, as I strutted toward him on the way back to the truck.

"Is your pussy as sweet as it looks?" he asked, breathily.

I looked down as I passed him, past two broad leaves of some jungle plant, and stopped. I saw that the front of his loin wrap was open and he wore no underwear. My eyes locked onto his hand as it moved slowly up and down the prodigious length of his thick, brown, circumcised cock. An eternity ensued – though it was no more than a second – and a very recognizable switch clicked in my brain, as it had so many times before, telling me it was time to fuck. My pussy had moistened instantly at the sight of his member and I mumbled something like, "You'll never know...," then stalked back to the truck.

"What?" he called out, now from fifteen feet behind me.

Very articulately, I called loudly, "You'll never know unless you come back to the truck!" and turned back toward him, reaching across under my arms and peeling off my top to leave myself naked from the waist up. My C-cup tits, of which I'm so proud, sprang out at him arrogantly, their nipples already dark pink and stiff, with creamy white triangles around the aureoles where my bikini had been. After he'd gotten his eyeful, I turned and strode back to the truck. I'd left my door open, so I leaned back against the seat in an alluring, one-thigh-forward position as he rushed around the vehicle to me. "Well, c'mon, big guy, show me whatcha got!" I teased, observing his chest rising and falling as he was momentarily speechless.

"You're so beautiful," he finally said in a hoarse whisper, "an' I jus' had ta letcha see this," he gasped, continuing to stroke himself as he stepped toward me unsteadily. Though my crotch was throbbing, my mind was abundantly clear.

"I've already seenthat," I snapped, bitchily implying that his gorgeous cock was nothing beyond the ordinary. I pulled his head down to kiss him with my left arm around his neck, and with my other hand I grabbed his hot, rigid meat, sliding my fingers backward over the silky skin toward his pubis, which invited a deep groan from his youthful lungs. My fingers didn't meet around his tool, and I suddenly moaned in return at that knowledge, as our tongues dueled for position.

Sam's mouth quickly left mine and began exploring all of my upper body, along with his hands. His fingers traced the muscles down my back, into the top of my sarong skirt, loosening it, and his lips nipped at me from my ears, down my neck across my clavicle and shoulders, dropping with each foray to the slopes of my breasts, then to my nipples. My belly trembled and I gasped as his open hands ran up from my waist, across my tight upper tummy to my breasts, which he gently cupped as his lips captured first one nipple, then the other. "Mmmm...such fantastic tits," he said, laving each one gently with drool. This guy isgood, I thought to myself...gentle...and...he seems to know what I want. Waves of heat were now washing from my nipples down to my groin, heating my pussy...soaking it. Then he lifted me up onto the edge of the passenger seat, with my legs splayed, still suckling at my buzzing tits.

"Uunnhh...Saaaamm," I mewled, as his hands and mouth devoured my nipples, drawing them alternately into his mouth. I leaned back, grabbing the dashboard, and felt his hands spreading wide my sarong, unwrapping it to bare my naked lower body and throbbing pussy. The wrap was gone in a flash from my elevated hips as his fingers tickled me from my knees up the inside of my thighs to my snatch. I closed my eyes, shuddered at the prolonged sensations, and leaned back to brace my upper body on my hands. His mouth soon left my nipples and I felt his hot breath caress my belly, then my pussy, then – Gawd! he bypassed it – down to my legs.

I leaned forward and grabbed him by his hair, two fists full of it, and tried to direct him toward where I wanted him. But he was determined to tease me...to torture me...to make me crazy...to want him desperately inhis way. Oh, this guy isvery good, I repeated to myself, as his long tongue began licking the creases on each side of my pussy...very slowly. I could feel my cunt pulsing with each heartbeat, and with every pulse I knew I was dripping more juice, because he was licking it from my perineum – my taint – and lower from around my asshole. Then he began slowly licking my outer lips, pulling the trimmed hair away from them with his fingers, and muttering, "So sweet...so sweet...I knew you'd be the sweetest."

At that point he flicked at my clit repeatedly, causing it to nearly burst from excitement as I yelped a half-dozen times, then he slowly wormed his long tongue deeply inside my vagina. I'd lifted my calves over his muscled brown shoulders and was trying to pull his face into my gash. This prompted him to withdraw his tongue and lave my pussy with wet, languorous licks and slowly insert two fingers into my begging vagina, slowly worming them around and upward, pulling slightly under my pubic bone to touch my spongy G spot.

This is sooo gooood, I thought, as visions of the village girls' tongue-lashings revisited me from the previous week. But it's ten times better, 'cuz I'm gonna cum soon and this stud hasn't even gotten started! I'd missed so much being eaten since the week before, and was now deliriously happy that this young man was so gifted, so well equipped with such a marvelous, lengthy, oral tool of pleasure. As I mewled and groaned with delight, Sam pulled from my insides to lap mercilessly at my clit, the tip of his tongue driving me toward a blistering climax.

I don't remember when I started to cum. It almost seemed as if it'd been always. I heard myself shrieking, yet it seemed from so far off that it didn't sound like me. I felt my hands grasping Sam's head, trying to draw it inside me by his ears, as I thrashed my hips about on the seat, my buttocks quivering as I pushed upward at his voracious mouth, and freezing as I trembled in that position. I thrashed again, repeatedly, and rose to hold still as the sparks continued to shoot through my insides. I finally became hoarse from the shouting, and descended from the peak of my ecstasy to a series of languid pulsations in my vagina, mewling as I came down from his extraordinary cunnilingus and fingering. I finally lay still, whimpering a weak, ineffectual, "Oooooooh."

"You want some o' this now, Ginny?" asked Sam lewdly, as he stroked his mammoth cock, its bulbous head pulsing like a huge, dark purple mushroom at its end. I slid off the seat to sit on the running board and grasped his turgid staff with both hands. Its eye was deeply set into the end, with the shiny flesh forming a perfect oval back to the broad corona, which flared out to a firm, thick, dark red ridge before nipping in to the stiff, brown, piston-like shaft. Clear droplets of pre-coital fluid formed repeatedly as my hands ran from his pubic hair toward my face to squeeze its tip. The prominent veins in his prick were blue-green, and as thick as writhing earthworms under the skin, criss-crossing its ample length. I'd seldom seen a more impressive cock, and looked up into his eyes as my mouth opened slowly to accommodate its size. A slight smile played at the corners of my lips as I pondered for a second how I was going to throat something that must have been ten inches in length.

Though I'd just had an orgasm, my wanton resolve had returned, and I wasn't about to let Sam know – other than in a tantalizing way – that I'd been in the least moved. "You mean you want me to put this dirty ol' thing in my mouth? Will that make you feel good?" I asked, teasing him in a little girl voice and flicking my tongue at the opening a few times.

"Nnnngghh...Gaawwd! Just suck it, Ginny!" groaned Sam, as his hips spasmed forward two or three times.

"Okaaaay," I mewled, taking another few seconds to torment him. Then, I was on him like a savage, with both of my hands stroking his length in tandem, my tongue bathing the glans as my mouth drooled on its head. "You arehuuuge!" I moaned between licks, then began taking a couple of inches of him at a time, drawing back to get my breath in excited gasps. "I'm gonna swallow all of you!" I warned, gutturally, taking more of him each time, until he reached the top of my throat.

"Oohh...yeeaahh...suuuck me!" Sam groaned, as I pushed my head forward and back several times to deaden my gag reflex as quickly as I could. "Yeeaahh...! That's it! Take all o' me!" he moaned, as I was able to drop one hand from his shaft, with which I grabbed his taut thigh to keep him from driving fully into my throat. "Yeeaahh! It's...soo...goood!" he exclaimed in a high whine. Our combined movements had pushed him into my totally open gullet, which now made lewd, slobbery sounds like, "ghhllk...ghhllk...ghhllk," while a stream of my saliva cascaded out of my mouth to drip onto my knees and dribble down my shins.

He leaned forward, reaching over me to grab my open bag, and pulled out my Nikon. The movement served to ease any remaining glottal obstruction, and my nose was suddenly in his pubic hair. My other hand then went to his thighs and we slowed our frenetic pace, allowing me to breathe deeply on each outstroke. As he stood erect again, he focused the camera down at me and snapped a few shots, then laid it on the seat. I was now relatively comfortable, my throat having adapted to his huge intruder. A couple of times on the outstroke, I teased him further, holding his thighs away from me and asking, "Ya gonna cum...in my mouth, Sam? Hmmmm? Gonna blow your...jizz in my hot mouth? Gonna...lemme swallow it...all down? Hmmmm?" I was really playing up the part of the slut now. I'd show this smartass kid a thing or two! I thought, as I reached into the bag for the videocam.

"Oooohhh...Gaawwd...Ginny...I'm fuckin' yer face!" said Sam in ecstasy as I held the camera in front of me between his legs, focused up on my chin, on which his brown balls rested, his cock swelling my cheeks and neck with his swollen meat. "I've wanted ya ta...blow me since the first day. An' now...yer doin' it! Jeezuss, yer mouth feels...so goood!"

Samhad wanted to be in movies. Well, this was going to be his first screen test, I thought, cynically, as I pressed the autofocus and zoom buttons several times on the videocam to record his – our – impromptu jungle performance. But my jaw was getting tired, and the young man showed no signs of peaking or approaching an orgasm. He just continued his soft thrusting and telling me incessantly what he was going to do with what he continually referred to as my hot, white body. Finally, I pulled off, lay down the camera, and said, "Sam, my mouth's awfully tired. Can we...?"

I was unable to finish my sentence. "Ooh, yeah, baby, sure," he said, pulling his cock from my throat along with a stream of mucous and saliva. "I want some o' that sweet, pink pussy. Nnngh, c'mon up here," he said, lifting me with ease and standing me on the running board. Running one of his hands up my inner thighs, he cupped my sopping crotch with his fingers and muttered, "Jeezus, yer all ready for me," and lifted my left leg to place my foot on the door's inside armrest.

What did he expect? I wondered. I'd beenready ever since seeing his stiff cock back in the bush...what, a half hour ago? "Ya like that?" he whispered in my ear, as he stirred his spongy glans around in my dripping opening. "Huh? Like that great big dick? I'm gonna fuck ya 'til ya scream for me ta stop, ya hot little bitch! Now, c'mon, spread those tight thighs o' yours and lemme all the way innnn!" he said, as he slid easily into me. He followed his first entry quickly – but not harshly, not in a typical stabbing motion – by moving his hips easily in little circles and gaining more depth with each smooth push to my cervix.

"Uuunghh...Gaawwd...Saaam," I bleated joyously, as the tall brown lad began screwing me as well as anyone I could remember...including JJ.

I was doing it again. Again I was engaged in a lewd, conscious coupling, fucking a relative stranger because I was absolutely consumed by not only the mindless act of fucking...but theidea of admitting a new man's flesh inside mine whenever the urge struck me and pushed me over the edge. I grasped the side of the truck door opening with one hand and, with the other, the top of the open door, to look down at Sam's thick, veiny cock slip upward into me, deeper with each stroke. I was smiling, I know, but it was probably more like an obscene grimace, as I began dropping down to meet his near-vertical cock. It was so easy...and I was so open to this guy...loosening further inside as my cervix dilated and his marvelous glans began slipping inside my womb, causing the internal contractions that I knew would soon transport me to ecstasy. And all the while he was now leaning slightly backward, grasping the door opening's sides, as his animalistic desire drove him deeper and deeper. "I looove fuckin' you...you little blonde cunt. This is the jus' about the best pussy I've ever had!" he crowed, which only drove me on, making me want to fuck him more...harder...for as long as we could.

But I couldn't last long. I'd been on the verge of a climax since he'd entered me, and the continuous pushing into my womb made me think Sam would enter my stomach. I screamed wildly, clawing at his strong shoulders and whimpering gibberish as my body writhed in exquisite paroxysms. Dozens of witnessing birds in the treetops took flight as my shrieks echoed through the jungle. I ended my orgasm by mewling at him, "Ooohh...please, Sam...Sammmm...please cum in me. I want your cuuummmm."

"Not yet, pretty lady," he said, still stirring into me. "I'm good for hours!" he chuckled, holding me closely and lifting me off the running board, causing me to clasp my heels around his buttocks to hold on. He grabbed my discarded sarong from the seat and carried me to the rear of the pickup, lowering me to my feet as he dropped the tailgate and spread the garment on the truck bed. He then lifted me effortlessly onto it and climbed up behind me, saying, "Gonna do ya like a dawg, baby. Gotta see my big brown dick goin' in an' out o' that fantastic, snappin' pussy o' yours!"

I groaned from fatigue, yet his dirty talk kindled another hungry pang of desire in my lower belly, and I spread my knees in anticipation of feeling his wonderful tool inside me again. "Will you get off?" I asked. "Will you...cum inside me?" I asked, hopefully, as his tool beganslishing around between my now-protruding, hot inner lips.

"Nope," he gasped. "Don't wanna knock you up."

I groaned again, disbelieving that this young man could naively assume that I wasn't on the pill. Of course, few island girls probably were, so I decided that, later, I'd correct him. "Okay," I said, playing along, "in my mouth, then." I had to taste this boy's cum...to take his final measure.

"You call it, baby," he said. "Since I'm gonna be in movies, I can pop on demand."

As taken aback as I was, I was impressed by Sam's discipline and boastful style. Trying to regain the initiative, I cautioned him, "Just be sure you give me a nice big load, Sammy. Any time I want?"

"You got it, ma'am. Now lemme drill that beautiful cunt o' yours," he gasped, as he grasped my hips and sank his meat into me again. "Nnnnggh...yeeaah...baby. You should see your luscious ass, all tan...jus' a little white line where your thong was...an' yer pussy lips! Ooohh...you should see the way they're kissin' my big brown cock!"

We fucked like dogs for a long while...until I came...scratching at the paint on the dirty truck bed, and howling my joy into the surrounding jungle, and finally pulling from him to flop to one side, shouting, "Now, Sam, gimme it now...!" In a flash his cock was between my lips, his fist helping to pump gob after gob of thick, creamy semen into my mouth, soon to overflow it, causing me to swallow, again...then again...then again, until he was spent. As each shot of his tasty load slid down my throat I knew that I wanted more of this guy...but I'd have to think exactly how I'd engineer it.

Sam wasn't much of a post-coital lover. No kisses, no hugging, stroking or nuzzling. He's a kid, I thought. He needstraining, and as I got up – naked, to get my sunscreen from my bag to rub it into the abrasions on my knees, as well as the cut that I'd re-opened on my calf from my morning shaving – I was silent...which made him nervous.

I got dressed quickly, knowing that silence was anathema to the young man. He threw on his loin wrap and, tentatively, asked, "Whaddya think?"

Knowing full well that he expected a critique – like most men, other than JJ – I responded, "Hmmm? Oh...you were fine, Sam," I said, appearing distracted.

"Welll...whaddya meanfine?" showing further insecurity. "Betcha I'm better 'n' that ol' man ya live with!"

That pissed me off and I shot a glare at him, leaving him standing at the back of the truck as I climbed into the cab. How dare he insult JJ! I stashed my cameras in my bag and slammed the door. In a moment he got behind the wheel and we drove back to the main road, with me fuming.