All Comments on 'Girl Gets Her Man Ch. 08'

by Truth74

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You are drivng me crazy

You are drivng me crazy!!!! All the subleties and innuendoes of the past are just so devious and yet wonderful. This is a great story, but the slow buildup, and revelation of Joanne and Daniel's past problems, is just frustrating at times. When you get to the resolution, I am sure it's gonna be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Damn!

This keeps getting better and better!!! I'll be glad when everyone in the story understands what the hell is going on though. I hate Candy and I hate seeing Daniel hurting so much for Joanne. I be glad when Jo and Dan finally get together, but please don't rush the plot. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This story was good...

but its beginning to get boring. Get to the point already. The first few chapters were well written, but these last two need to be edited - they seem a little sloppy.

Dont get me wrong - i really like your work, its just that you've done better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Forget the haters

I love the suspension it is what keeps a reader coming back for more , it is the little butterfly strokes that build into a great climaxing ending... please write more soon

Rudegal74Rudegal74over 12 years ago
Pish...posh.

This chick (Joanne) is sooooo *ucking annoying. She either needs to grow a pair or kill herself cause she damn sure is not living when she allows everyone else to dictate her life for her. Furthermore, this nonsense of back and forth has gotten really old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

FUCK!!! Jesse and Candy and fucking bitches and Joanne is a fucking cock tease!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Last Anon you leave Joanne alone!

london101london101over 11 years ago

I couldn't be Jo cruise i would've fucked up both candy and Jesse! Fuck them bitches. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just bad

This is getting on my nerve: nothing is happening, just drama for the sake of drama. Could we just get to the point? Those characters are just less and less appealing? Why should we care for Jo the doormat or Jess the pushover? Really? What the point of that shit? Fucking soap opera bullshit!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Need Help

Ok, nobody likes someone who plays the victim and doesn't stand up for themselves. It's very annoying how Joanne let's everyone bully her. She's been doing it for far too long and it makes her character unattractive and hard to relate to.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

The desperation and craze of some women

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous