Girl Gets Her Man Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know about that, too, so its not gonna change things," she said as she gave Jesse a shove with her elbow.

"Really? What if I told you I fucked him?"

'She's really wantin' to get me going, ain't she.' "I'd know it wasn't true, because you said you wanted to do him, once. Even if you had, I get this funny feeling that I don't have to worry about that. Not anymore."

"Hmmm," Jesse grumbled under her breath. "I can't stand it. I knew this was gonna happen. I saw it coming, but I couldn't stop it. Terrence told me you two were like magnets. You were coming together some time, and I should get out of the way before I got crushed."

'Alright, Terrence. The man's got something going upstairs.' "Well, you shoulda listened," Joanne sighed.

Jesse gripped Jo's arms, "Don't you get it? You're not supposed to put the permanent look on the first guy that gets you off. You're not supposed to end up with the first guy you fall for. You're supposed to shop around. You're gonna go down and hard when this thing ends."

"Who says this'll end?" Both women looked at Daniel leaning over the half wall. He'd obviously been listening for some time, though he didn't seem bothered at all. "We haven't even started. Eggs are getting cold." He turned and snatched toast out of the toaster.

Jesse continued with her hands on Jo's arms, "It's just wrong the way you look at each other."

"I told her that, myself, not ten minutes ago," Dan offered from the kitchen. "She said if I was attracted, I should look."

"So, you get it," Jesse stood up and walk to the half wall. "You shouldn't be lookin at her like that 'cause you're not gonna be together."

"Whoa. I never said that. I said, I shouldn't be thinking what I was thinking, 'cause we need some time before I ask her."

"Ask her what?" She gripped the top of the half wall.

Dan turned and looked at Joanne. She knew what he wanted to ask. She knew he'd wanted to be with her from that first time he introduced himself.

"He wants to marry me," Jo made light of it, but she saw it in his eyes right now. It was that silent question that he'd been asking for months. She looked away from him. 'And, it doesn't seem so crazy, anymore.'

A loud breath went into Jesse's lungs, "This is so backwards. Take her out on some dates. Get a couple nuts out of the way. Breakup a few times, then ask her to marry you."

"I don't want to date her," Dan said as he set the plates down. "I don't want to pretend to be somebody I'm not. I want to treat her the way I'll treat her the rest of my life."

Jesse raised her hands over her head, "Lord save me before I strike him dead right here."

"Jesse, don't," Jo moved to defend him.

"No, I can't believe a god damn word out of his mouth. Nobody says shit like that. Nobody." The woman's hands slapped down to her thighs in a loud crack.

"Dan does," Jo sighed.

A series of guttural noises escaped Jesse's lips before she said something coherent. "Look, how about I leave and you can fuck." She hopped up and moved for the table. She gave Dan a glare as she scraped a heap of eggs onto a piece of toast and walked back to her room. "You'll get it over with, and I'll stop hearin' his bullshit, 'cause he'll be gone."

*

'Stupid cow.' Dan shook his head in frustration. "Hey, let's eat. I promise I won't ...fuck you before I feed you," he smirked. "Besides, she'll be back out with a better attitude."

Joanne eyed him. "How do you know?"

"The eggs are another one of my specialties. I give her ten minutes tops. Your seat, mademoiselle," he waved as he pulled out her chair.

"Mmm," he murmured, as he took his first bite. He'd outdone himself, this time. They had a few bites of their late breakfast in peace, until Jesse came back in.

"What the hell did you put in this?" She was sheepish.

"It's a trade secret," was all he said.

"Damn, it's good," she grumbled as she sat down in front of the plate she'd grabbed the eggs from. She made another sandwich and took a big bite. "So, you cook, huh?"

He tried not to sound sarcastic, "I do live in a restaurant."

"Hmmm. Well, at least you won't starve." She chewed a bit and looked between the two. "So, what's the real reason you haven't fucked, yet?"

Dan tried not to gag on his coffee.

"Oh, look at that. Hot Chocolate's all red," Jesse mused. "Now, answer the question. Can't get it up? Got some sorta injury overseas. Those whores over there give you somethin' dirty?"

'Damn it! Why can't she just shut the hell up?' "Uh," was all he could come up with. He motioned for Joanne to not interfere, cleared his throat, and took a few good breaths.

"Come on, boy. No time to think."

"It's up to Jo." 'She knows that. It's on her timetable.'

"Mmhmmmm. Really?"

Jesse turned on Joanne. "So have you seen his cock, yet?"

Jo's face changed into an embarrassed grimace, "I don't think..."

"Yeah, you haven't. Both of you are hopeless."

12