All Comments on 'Girl Next Door'

by walkwolf2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story

That was one hot story, but it ended too soon, so i hope there will be part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I hope this turns into love

My husband and I started out this way. He's older than I am as well. We fell in love and I'm all his (and other's too when he wants me to). I'd love to see her swallow all his cum and for a love story to develop into a marriage!

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why not me?

Why do such things never happen to me? My girl next door thinks hot sex means holding hands in a sauna.

Seriously, though, it's a great begining. Will love continue to grow? Will they keep it one-on-one as they live happily ever after?

cheesy80scheesy80sabout 16 years ago
Very hot, but "Mature?"

This was a fantastic story, and certainly played upon the male ego of younger hottie wanting the more conservative, mature guy.

That being said, by today's standards especially, I can't see why the characters made a big deal out of a 10-year difference. That's not really a mature relationship in my book. Perhaps if you elaborated on why the protagonist believes the families would disapprove, add more ingredients to the conflict, then I might buy the maturity difference more.

Plus, the excessive use of the word "cock" became distracting. "Cock" to me is like using salt in cooking -- it's necessary, but too much can just make the dish bitter. Sometimes instead of saying, "My cock swelled and exploded inside her," you can instead say, "I swelled and exploded inside her."

Both say the same thing, but the second line is a little more intimate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
My wife and I have a 21 year age difference and it

makes absolutely no difference in our lives. We have now been together fourteen years and married thirteen. Will admit she got carded a few times when we first got together but she was married ten years before she met me. We both advocate that couples would do better if the age differences were more like ten to twenty years or so. Most women marry to young in lust, have kids, then find out who they married isnt who or what they love. Then they go out looking for a man who really loves them. A lot of them wind up in scenes depicted in lowing wives with ruined lives. Us to, we have to beautiful young children and are doing very well, thank you. She is one MILF that gets a real laff out of the "boys" some old enough to retire that lust after her. Her opinion there is a lot of difference between a little boy and a man, and she just doesnt have time to "train" them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Couldn't believe it!

I don't know if he was an egotist -- he never seemed to think he was great, but the way he kept pushing her away didn't make sense. I could never get into the story; I kept getting madder at him, and then at her for continuing to throw herself at him -- if they did develop a relationship, what would it be, if she was that desperate. I finished it only to see how it ended. I have felt this bad about only a few stories, all of them rape or domination stories I got into by mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice one

If not for the age gap, I'd say they're well suited to each other

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wish there was a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous