Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walkwolf2
walkwolf2
68 Followers

"Fuck you're cunt's so hot." I gasped wildly to her.

"Oh god your filling my cunt, you're so big. God fuck me harder, ram it into me." Tightening my hands on her neck and hair, I rammed in to her. Thrusting in and out of her as hard and fast as I could.

"Take it, take that cock in your cunt Amy."

"Oh god harder, don't stop please that feels so good." Stopping was the last thing I intended to do. Her cunt felt so hot around my cock, I was not going to stop until I came. Amy was squealing loudly now, her voice high pitched and wild. I could hear her gasping for breath, grunting with each hard thrust. Her body rocked forwards slightly each time I rammed into her. I was gasping myself, pushing myself to keep up the tempo. Her squeals and gasps grew in volume, becoming rapid and animal like. I pulled back harder on her hair, now using both hands. She arched her back towards me and I felt her toppling forwards.

Holding onto her hair I went with her. We slammed into the bed. Amy on her knees, bent over it, with me on top of her. She grunted as the breath was knocked out of her. Gripping her hair tightly, I continued to slam in and out of her cunt hard. She squealed and gasped breathlessly. I grunted softly with each hard thrust into her.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," Amy gasped. I pulled her towards me, my fingers in her hair causing her to arch her body. I pulled her back further until she was almost upright on her knees. Her hands rested on the bed, her fingers clawing at the mattress. I slammed my cock up into her body as hard as I could. She squealed softly, gasping hard for breath. Her voice was high pitched, loaded with lust. Reaching round I cupped her breasts, squeezing them tightly in my hands. My fingers probed their firm flesh. She hissed deeply at the sensation. I could feel her cunt sliding up and down my cock as I slammed into it repeatedly. Her body rocked slightly with each thrust. She squealed and moaned loudly in time with my cock slamming into her cunt.

"Jesus I'm so close to cumming," I hissed.

"No, not yet please," She hissed back. "Keep going, I'm close to cumming. Just little longer please." Gritting my teeth, I fought to control the urge to cum. I ran one hand down to between her legs, rubbing my finger over her clitoris. At the same time I continued to slam my cock into her cunt as hard as I could manage. Her squeals grew in intensity, until I felt her body tense sharply. "Unn, fuck yes," she hissed. Then gave a wild scream of passion as she came. Her body jerked rapidly at the explosion of pleasure inside her. Her breath came in rapid gasps as she came. I gripped her tight until her orgasm finished. Then I slid my hands back up to her blonde hair. Wrapping both hands in her hair, I pushed her back down onto the bed. Holding her hair tight, forcing her into the bed. I began to slam into her with all my remaining strength.

"Unn god yes, fuck my cunt hard." Amy squealed loudly, her voice muffled by the mattress.

"I'm going to cum, god I'm so close." I grunted back at her.

"Oh yes baby, cum in my cunt." I felt my thighs tighten, and rammed into her hard and fast. A second later my cum pumped out into her body. She gave a long hiss of pleasure, I could feel her body shudder softly as I came inside her. Grunting hard, I pushed my cock up into her cunt as far as I could. Empty my cum deep inside her. I held her on the bed, using my weight to pin her down until I had emptied all my cum inside her. Then I pulled back climbing up to my feet. Slowly she followed me, climbing up to her feet in front of me.

"God, if you're going to do that to me every time we go out I'm not going to be able to walk." She said, still gasping for breath.

"I've not said yes to going out with you yet," I told her.

"After that you're still not sure."

"Are you sure, wouldn't you prefer to be with a guy your own age? Not an old fossil like me."

"No, I want you not some boy who thinks I'm his trophy. I'm not a Barbie doll to be brought out and played with. I'm a woman, who wants a man to treat her right."

"You're definitely a woman," I laughed softly. She gave me a fake snarl in reply.

"Well, do you want to date me or was this just a cheep fuck?"

"It was never a cheep fuck," I said. "And, if you're positive it's what you want, yes I'll go out with you. I still reckon you're parents are going to flip when they find out." She stepped towards me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Trust me they won't flip," she murmured against my lips. Then pressed her lips firmly against mine kissing me hard. I pushed my tongue against her lips, she opened them. I slid my tongue into her mouth, wrapping it around hers. She pulled me close, kissing me passionately. I felt her hands running up and down my back. She grasped my buttocks pulling me tight against her. I ran my one hand up to cup her breast. Rubbing my fingers over the nipple, making her hiss softly. She ran one hand round to my cock, wrapping the fingers around it. I hissed as she began to run her fingers up and down my cock. She pulled away from the kiss and looked at me. Her eyes glistened softly with lust.

She sank down to her knees in front of me. My gaze followed her down with . Her blue eyes looked up at me as she opened her mouth taking my cock inside it. I gave a deep moan of pleasure feeling her sucking my cock into her mouth. She lowered her lips down me, sucking hard on me. She took the whole of my cock inside her mouth, then slipped her lips back up my cock. I hissed deeply at the feel of her mouth on my cock.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth or on me?" She asked.

"Whatever you're comfortable with," I told her. She smiled up at me, then lowered her lips back down onto my cock. Her eyes never took their gaze off my face, as she again took all my cock into her mouth. I felt her lips slid down until they rested round the base of my cock. Reaching up I softly cupped the back of her head. She let me hold her with my cock inside her mouth for a few seconds, before pulling back. Slowly she began to move her mouth up and down my cock. Each time I felt her lips slid right down to the base. The head of my cock resting against the back of her throat. I had no idea where she had learnt to be able to take all of a mans' cock into her mouth. Truthfully, I did not care where she had learnt it. All I cared about was how good it felt.

She still cupped my one buttock with her hand. Her other hand rested on my thigh balancing her as she crouched in front of me. Her blue eyes glistened lustfully as she built up the tempo. Even with the growing speed of her mouth on my cock, she was still sliding her lips all the way down me. I was gasping softly enjoying the feel of her lips sliding up and down my cock. Then she added to my pleasure by licking her tongue along the underside of my cock. I hissed sharply as she flicked the tip of her tongue up my cock. She gave a muffled giggle. I wrapped both hands in her hair, hissing softly as she continued to slide her lips up and down me. Her tongue running along my cock.

She stopped for a second. Then she circled the head of my cock with her tongue. I moaned at the pleasurable feel. Still watching me she held my cock in her one hand, and pressed the tip of her tongue into the eye. I gasped as she flicked her tongue over the hypersensitive glands at the tip of my cock. She smiled, and slid her mouth back down my cock. I softly pushed her head down onto me. She did not resist, letting me push her mouth right down onto my cock. I could feel the head pressing against the back of her throat. She wrapped her tongue around my cock and sucked hard on me as I held her there. Then I loosened my hold. She slid her mouth back up me.

"You like it when I take all of you in my mouth like that don't you?" I nodded in reply.

"What man wouldn't?" I told her. Smiling she lowered her mouth down me, sucking me into her mouth. I grunted softly as her lips ran down the length of my cock. She wrapped her forefinger and thumb around my cock, holding it steady, as she began to rapidly slide her mouth up and down me. As she did she sucked hard on my cock. I could feel her lips tight around my cock, sliding up and down rapidly. She built up the speed, until her mouth was moving rapidly up and down my cock. I gasped and moaned, knowing that if she kept this up I would soon be cumming. Her eyes stared up at me as she continued to slide her lips along my cock. I could feel my body reacting, my breathing growing shallow as I moved closer to my orgasm.

"Oh fuck," I hissed feeling my groin tighten. Amy pulled her head back resting the head of my cock against her tongue. With a gasp I came, pumping my cum out into her mouth. The first jet of cum splash into the back of her throat. Amy gave a startled squeal, and pulled back. As she swallowed the cum in her mouth, the following jets splashed onto her face and neck. She opened her mouth again, taking the head of my cock inside, letting the drops of cum pump into her mouth.

When I had finished cumming she lent back, and swallowed slowly. Then used her fingers to clean my cum off her face and neck. With a slow, sensual, movement she slipped her fingers into her mouth, licking the cum off them. I gasped softly, feeling so horny at her display.

"If you're going to do that to me every time we go out, I'm not going to be able to walk." I said, copying her from before. She laughed, and pushed up to kiss me hard on the lips.

"Just means we can spend more time in bed then lover." She said pulling away from my grasping arms. "Oh no, no more until tonight. You better come up with somewhere to take me." I laughed and nodded, already deciding where to take her.

walkwolf2
walkwolf2
68 Followers