Girl Scout Leader Training Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,397 Followers

"And what's that? I asked hesitantly.

"Well, some of us haven't had a chance to...you know... And we thought that maybe you would let learn about something." She continued, her thin, petite body stepping a bit closer so that her curly brown pussy hairs were more evident in the fire light.

"And what is that?"

"Well, we all know that Candice sucked you off in the cabin, and some of us haven't ever done anything like that. We wondered if you'd show us how?" She asked tentatively.

"You're kidding, right?" I asked in surprise.

"No. I think it's a great idea." Julie answered. "Come on girls. I'll show you how it's done." She said as she got up and stepped over to me. "Come on Mike, You can lie down on the log and we'll have lots of room to see."

"So now I'm a guinea pig?" I asked as I allowed her to pull me up by the hand.

"Just a good instructional tool with a great tool" she answered with a grin, pushing my soaked underwear down and exposing my rock hard cock.

I lay down where she indicated, on the top of the huge log that we had been using as a back rest near the fire as the girls all gathered around.

"Now girls. First thing to remember is that it's not all just your mouth. You have to use your hand too. Like this." Julie said as she reached out and wrapped her hand around my shaft and then leaned her mouth over my cock. She began sliding her mouth up and down my shaft, her hand following her mouth, sliding and twisting as she went. Up and down she went for nearly a minute before letting my cock pop from her mouth. "You can also use your tongue to tease the bottom of his cock right here." She said, stroking a finger across the sensitive spot under my head and making my cock twitch. "So who's first?"

"Me." Mandy said, as she moved over and tentatively took my cock in her hand.

"Now don't be bashful." Julie coaxed as I felt her warm mouth close around the head of my cock. She slowly stroked up and down my shaft as much as her mouth could take, gently sliding and twisting her hand the way Julie had shown her.

"Very good." Julie said as Mandy pulled her face off my cock.

"He's not going to cum in my mouth, is he?" Vanessa asked as her petite hand wrapped round my dick.

"Not yet." I answered for Julie.

"No not yet. If you're worried, hold one hand on his sack. Before he cums his balls will get real tight and scrunch up." Julie said as she helped adjust Vanessa's hands. I finally felt her mouth close over the head of my cock and tentatively stroke up and down my shaft, her hand working like Julie had shown.

"A little more suction." Julie coaxed her.

"Hmmph?" I heard her ask, her mouth full of my cock.

"Yes, that's better. See how his hips want to lift up when you pull back? That means it feels really good for him." Julie instructed. "Ok who's next?"

"Me" Liz answered as I felt my cock change hands. Her mouth closed over my head and I felt her suctioning, swirling her tongue around my head and sliding up and down with her hand, her actions more aggressive than Vanessa had been.

"Very good." Julie coached as Liz pulled her mouth off my cock.

"God I'm horny now. I wish I could have it inside me." I heard her ask.

"Maybe later." Julie answered as another hand wrapped around me. I could feel a new wet mouth close around me, my head pushing al the way back into her mouth until she as almost ready to gag before pulling back.

"OH damn." I groaned as she pushed down on me, trying to get me down her throat without success.

"That was a great attempt Pam. He's probably too big for you to deep throat, but it was a good attempt." Julie said.

"Ok Mister C. Get ready to be sucked!" I heard Kate say as hands again changed on my cock.

Her hot mouth closed around my shaft and then bounced up and down, her tongue swirling around my shaft at the end of each stroke, swiping across that sensitive spot. With one hand she followed her mouth, stroking and twisting it as she not played with my balls, teasing them with her fingers and occasionally sliding one down the little grove toward my anus.

"OH shit." I groaned as I lifted my hips, toward her mouth as she suctioned me.

"Ok good Kate." Julie said as my cock was freed again. "Ellie, you're next."

"Ok." She said tentatively as she wrapped her hand around me and then put her hot mouth around my cock. I felt her hand slide up and down my shaft as she tentatively sucked and licked my head not moving her face much, but trying to tease my head with her tongue.

"More up and down." Julie coaxed. "That's it." She said as Ellie stroked up and down my shaft a bit more. "Good that's real good. Who wants to go again?"

"I want to ride him" Suzie said boldly. "I mean after listening to Ellie say how good it was..."

"Ok. Come on over here then." Julie said as Ellie pulled off my cock. I looked up and saw Suzie's tits swing in front of my face as she climbed across the log to straddle both it and me. She put her hands on the log on either side of my head and leaned forward, her tits brushing my face while someone, probably Julie, rubbed my cock between her pussy lips. "There you go...push back slowly now." Julie coaxed as I reached my hands up to capture Suzie's big tits. I aimed one nipple at my mouth and sucked it in, swirling my tongue around her hard nipple, teasing her puckered areola as she pushed herself back, rocking her body and working my hard cock into her inch by inch.

"Oh my god." She moaned. "So good."

"Yeah, it is isn't it?" I heard Julie say as Suzie finally hit the end of her tunnel with my head. Slowly she slid up and down my shaft while I played with and sucked her nipples, my hands squeezing big tits. It was a good thing I had as much sex as I had recently or I would have already been shooting into her tight pussy. As it was she was driving me up the slow very quickly. Apparently she was doing the same to herself, because with a sudden cry her whole body trembled and her pussy clamped around my cock for nearly a minute before she collapsed on top of me.

"Guess that was good." Julie said as she helped Suzie off my lap.

"I don't know how much more of that I can take." I said quietly to Julie.

"OH? Going to unload again soon?"

"Yeah." I said with a wry face.

"Oh ok. Vanessa, Mandy and Liz. Come over here. "Julie said. The three gathered around before she continued. "I think we don't have a lot left here before he's done for the night, but you three are the only ones that haven't had him in you, right?"

"Uh huh." The three answered.

"Ok. Tell you what. How about you three lean over the log and let him stroke you from behind. That way when he cums he can pull free from whichever of you he's in. I know you two aren't on the pill yet, what about you Mandy?"

"Not yet."

"Ok. What do you say Mike? Game?"

"Hell, right now I'm so horny I feel ready to explode."

"Good." She said helping me up. The three girls stripped their panties off and then leaned over the log, using it to support their arms, their butts sticking out at me and their legs spread a couple feet apart. I can't think of a more enticing sight than three wet pussies waiting side by side.

I lined up behind Liz and rubbed my already lubricated cock between her lips before pushing slowly into her. Her pussy wasn't as tight as I would have expected, but she seemed to really enjoy it, screaming obscenities out to the woods while I stroked in and out of her.

"OH FUCK YES! THAT'S IT...FUCK ME! OH YEAH! FUCK MY SWEET LITTLE PUSSY!" She cried so loud that it almost echoed across the lake.

"Sweetie, you don't have to shout. Just enjoy it." Julie coaxed, quieting her somewhat.

"But that's what my brother always said he wanted to hear when he was fucking someone." She responded.

"You can if it feels good, but there isn't any reason to be that loud. Just tell him how you feel, not the whole world." Julie coached.

"OK. I'll try." She said as I started to stroke again, working in and out of her pussy. "Oh yeah... Hmmmmm that feels good. Does it feel good around your cock? Do you like fucking my pussy? " She asked as I stroked in and out of her. "Oh shit. Oh shit. OH SHIT. OH SHIT!" She cried as her whole body suddenly jerked and shuddered, her orgasm washing over her like a tidal wave.

"You ok?" I asked as I pulled from her pussy with a loud slurp.

"I think so. I haven't ever cum on a cock before. I usually have to get myself off when my boyfriend and I screw." She said breathlessly, turning to sit on the log.

"Well, girls it's you two now." I said to Mandy and Vanessa as they turned to lean back over the log again. I aimed my glistening cock at Mandy and slowly fed it into her, giving her little short strokes until I was all the way into her, her tiny frame taking the whole length of my cock. I stroked half a dozen strokes and then pulled out, moving to Vanessa.

"Ok Mandy. The one to make him cum wins." Vanessa said.

"You're on!" Mandy answered as I worked myself in and out of Vanessa, each stroke a little deeper. "Ten strokes." Mandy said, as she started counting down to ten. Soon all the girls were gathered around, watching and counting down as I pounded ten strokes into each of them in turn. I lost track of how many times I switched, the counting starting to become a bit annoying.

I looked across the fire and saw Annette sitting on a cut log, her knees spread wide and Diane kneeling between them, licking Annette's pussy, her own pussy pointed at me with her fingers stuffed into it.

"Oh damn." I muttered as I watched, switching back and forth time and again, my climax hanging just out of reach. With a grin Annette pushed Diane away so I could see her pussy, her fingers quickly replacing Diane's face. She lifted her knees as high as she could, leaning back on one hand and using the other to plunge in and out of her pussy. She pulled them out and started rubbing them quickly across her pussy, stimulating her exposed clit until her whole body jerked, a gush of cum squirting up and out of her like a small fire hose.

"Fuck." I grunted as the visual display pushed me over the edge, my cock surging and pumping the first shot into Vanessa. I jerked my spurting cock out and rammed it back into Mandy, driving it to the hilt with my next spurt of cum. I stood behind the two panting while Annette sat across the fire, teasing her pussy, her legs still spread wide, while we both caught our breaths.

"Ok girls. I think that's it for tonight." I said as I pulled out of Mandy, turning to sit down.

"Come on girls." I heard Candice say as they broke up. I slid down to the ground and lay there resting against the log, watching the moon rise over the water, thankful that the light breeze that was rippling the water was also pushing the mosquitoes into more secluded surroundings.

I had nearly fallen asleep sitting there when Kate walked around and stood in front of me. "Come on Mister C. You need a washing."

"That I do." I agreed, taking her hand and expecting to walk down to the water. To my surprise she walked me around by the fire the girls quickly gathering around, a number of them using cups to pour warm water over me. Once wet, Suzie and Mandy moved in to soap me up, rubbing me all over with their hands covered in liquid soap, taking every opportunity to rub their tits on me while their hands played all over my body.

Finally they announced they were done, and the rest of the girls poured water of the three of us until we had all been rinsed clean. Vanessa slipped into the circle and used a small camp towel to dry me ever where, making sure that no place was missed. Finally clean and dry each of the girls stepped up for a kiss before Candice led me off to my tent, crawling in with me for a few moments to ensure I was settled, give me a final kiss and then slip back out.

Within minutes I was sound asleep.

I vaguely remember moving to make room for my tent partner, but it wasn't until the sun came up and my mind finally woke up that I realized that I had Annette and Diane snuggled up, one on each side of me.

"Hey sleepy head." Diane whispered.

"Hey." I answered groggily.

"You know we go back today?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Don't suppose I could talk you into letting me ride this one more time, could I?" She asked, playing with my morning hardon.

"Well, I suppose we might as well. Last meal and all that." I answered

"Good." She said as she gently rolled on top of me, pushing her leg between Annette and myself. It only took her a few moments to rub my head between her lips, settle it into her tunnel and then slide down onto my shaft. She didn't have big tits by any stretch of the imagination, maybe a full B if that, but her areola were huge and her nipples were standing erect and ready to be teased as she started slowly riding up and down my shaft.

"Oh.... Now that is a sexy sight." Annette whispered as she woke up next to us.

"I take it you like it both hot and cold?" I asked her.

"If you mean do I like women, yeah. But I still LOVE a good fuck." She said with a giggle.

"I see." I said as Annette sat up, moving her face to Diane's tits and sucking one in while sliding a hand down to where Diane's pussy was bouncing against me. I watched in fascination as Diane's face changed from "this feels good" to "oh god I'm going to cum", Annette's finger teasing her clit while she rode my cock.

"OH damn. You know my weakness." Diane gasped as her arms and legs started to tremble.

"Of course sweetie. I should by now." Annette answered as she moved from one tit to another.

"OH shit...here it comes!" Diane moaned loudly, her whole body losing coordination and her pussy pulsing around my cock.

It was kind of fun to sit back, or in this case, lay back, and watch Annette drive Diane over the top. The surprise came when Diane rolled off my cock and Annette quickly replaced her, driving herself down on me with a long slow groan.

"God you feel good inside me." Annette said as she began to slowly rock herself, rolling her hips with each stroke to change the angle that I was inside her, putting more pressure first on the top and then the bottom of my cock.

"OH that feels good." I moaned as Diane rolled over and licked a circle around one of my nipples. She continued to tease first one nipple and then the other, taking a page from my book and stimulating them with her tongue while Annette rode slowly up and down my cock.

"This is your thank you fuck." Annette moaned. "You did such a good job with the girls that we thought you should be able to just lay back and enjoy one without having to do any work."

"Well, you're doing well at that." I grunted, feeling Annette's hand slide up my thigh behind her.

I could feel her fingers teasing my balls and then press against my anus. "Let's see if this lights your fire!" She moaned, sliding her body forward slightly, my cock trapped inside her and her finger pressing slightly inside my ass.

"OH shit!" I squeaked in surprise as my hips lifted Annette off the ground and drove my cock up into her.

"That's more like it!" She said as she teased the tip of her finger in and out of me, her hips never stopping their rocking motion and Diane's mouth sucking and licking my nipples.

"OH SHIT!" I grunted as my cock suddenly started to spurt deep inside her, filling her with shot after shot of cum as she teased her finger in and out of me. It felt like little electric shocks were flying up my legs and cock, my spurting shaft sending her over the top with me.

"AHHHHH" She cried loudly as her whole body was wracked with tremors and shudders, her pussy clamping and spasming around my shaft.

"Holly shit." I panted when she had removed her finger and sat facing me, looking down with a big grin on her face.

"Someday I may have to teach you how to fuck me in the ass." She said with a grin.

"Some day?"

"Yeah, you don't think this will be the last time we do a canoe trip do you? I mean even around the state I'll be more than happy to come do your lifeguarding." She said with a grin.

"We leaders talked about it and we're going to recommend to council that you start a leaders high adventure training. I think there are a lot of leaders that would jump at the chance to get the kind of training you can offer." Diane said as she lay on her side, her head on my chest.

"The kind of training I can offer?" I asked.

"Well yeah. The personal interest you take in your students is really what makes the difference." She said with a grin.

"OH lord what have I gotten myself into?" I asked the tent ceiling.

"Me for one." Annette said. "Now the girls made us promise to have you up and dressed for breakfast. From now on it's back to business. What we did this week...well the girls all know that no one can ever find out. So it's our secret. If one of the girls would happen to spill the beans you have four leaders that will make sure that whatever it was never happened. Ok?"

"Ok." I answered as she rolled off me. No sooner had Annette unzipped the tent and crawled out naked than Mandy and Ellie crawled in.

"We won the lottery. We get to help you dress for the last time." Ellie said with a huge smile.

"Allrightie then!" I said. "Where should we start?"

"Just let us take care of it." She said as another girl handed in my clothes and boots. The two naked girls quickly dressed me and then ducked out of the tent. I crawled out and stood up, finding every one of the ladies and girls completely naked. One by one they came up and gave me a kiss before running off to their tents to dress themselves. It looked like the trip really was about over. A quick six hour canoe trip with one small portage and we would be back at the camp.

The next day had a long drive, leaving me plenty of time to think about what they had said. Leader training.... I hoped they didn't plan on getting this kind of sex every trip! I don't think my body could handle it. I know my relationship with my wife wouldn't. For now all I could do was be glad the trip was about done as the tires rolled down the interstate toward home. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that they were already talking about a trip back up here for next year? And isn't a cell phone a wonderful thing? The girls were already talking up the trip and at least three other troops thought it would be great to come up for their own trip. I quietly wondered what I had started...

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,397 Followers