All Comments on 'Girl Who Came Shrinkwrapped'

by MarciaR

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
firstkntfirstkntover 20 years ago
Wow, just wow...

Man, I love this site... you never know what hidden gems you may find, and this is the diamond mine : )

Awesome work, can't wait until part two...

*speechless*

grovepheliagrovepheliaover 20 years ago
Fantastic!

Very well written, incredibily entertaining, and even thought provoking. When'll you sell the movie rights? ^_~

Please write a second part - I can tell this story will have a fanbase, even if it is non-erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Damn!

Best Sci-fi I've read in a long time. Please give us part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great story

This is a very good sci-fi story. It was well done and well thought out as well. I enjoyed it very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great Fun

Great excellent treatment of the theme. More enjoyable than the movies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Amazing

Not only the best sci-fi story I've read but very well worked. Lots of imagination in this story. I couldn't stop reading until I finished it. Someone would definately pay to see this on the big screen although I doubt it could compare to the mind's eye. Very very very good story. A continuation would be great but for me, the story is finished. I found this kinda later than anyone else but .... GREAT WORK!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent, just excellent

A brilliant story, well thought out and beautifully written. I look forwards to enjoying more of your works and wish my own ramblings were anywhere near as good.

ExtremeZExtremeZalmost 20 years ago
Extremely Creative Work

This was a very original treatment of the 'infinite shrinking' theme. I've read more than a few shrinking stories, and have never come across anything similar.

The flow of the story was smooth throughout. There was sufficient detail for myself as the reader to honestly believe the central character was shrinking. This isn't always the case in shrinking (or growth) stories; authors sometimes want to focus on details other than what would appear to be the central theme.

I enjoyed the story very much from begining to end. Its not always easy to make science fiction stories believable. But there was no point during the story where I had to suspend my disbelief.

lalailalaiover 19 years ago
WOW!

Great story! One of the best sci-fi story I've ever come across. Okay its the best of the bunch. Great story and lovable character too. It's make you want to take the scary ride with her too. :) Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome story!

I didn't expect to find such a well rounded story on here, most of them are how much sex can you jam in there ( which, of course, is expected here <:) ). This would be awesome in a Sci-fi short story collection, it drags you in so you can't stop reading! My favorite part is when she is bigger than the T-Rex, I never thought of what it would be like to be bigger than a T-rex. <:) I am glad she got a potion to make her stop shrinking, but now I wonder what kind of world she ended up on...and if she'll ever get revenge on her professor (I wanted to hurt him!) Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago

Stanislaw lem would have loved your story.

Either you have it somewhere else or I've read something similar before. All the same It's professional quality.

Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hooked

So glad I found this story, had me hooked from start to end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was insane

That was a bloody amazing story. 5 stars. Keep writing my dude.

Probus888Probus888about 1 year ago

This story was written almost 20 years before this comment so I know the author won't read this. All the same -WOW!!!!! What a concept, what a sci-fi story. A real gem on Literotica that had me spellbound. I've heard of the concept of universes differing in size before but this takes the theme to a whole new level. A truly 5* and then some story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous