All Comments on 'Girl with the Mickey Mouse Tattoo'

by Katmai

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
I GOT YOU BABE

to change your ways and learn new techniques. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
#2 FOR PAPA TOAD with an apology to Katmai

QUIET RESOLVE IS ANOTHER GOOD STORY. IT HAS ALL THE PARTS FOR A COMPLETE TALE AND LEAVES ROOM FOR A SEQUEL OR EPILOG. TK U MLJ LV NV

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
Clever

Interesting but not satisfying. Yes, we get it; pompous old self-righteous hubby easily throws over his morals, yada yada yada. Gives one a little smile, quickly forgotten.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
brought a wide grin to my face.

Thank you for a wonderful short story Katmai.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
A bit too simplified but a decent attempt

For someone so straitlaced as the husband, it was too quick and soon for him to just get into bed with a girl he just met especially with his background and attitudes.

A nice attempt though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm sorry

but no man is that stupid in this day and age. The story is just to unbelievable to be erotic.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I think this story was a little over my head

I guess that I'm not slick enough to enjoy this tongue in cheek tale.

The mechanics of the story were well done.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
:)

Great Story! Unexpected twist, caught me totally by surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another story where the pivot

in the plot is a stupid spouse. And as usual in this kind of story it is the husband. No one who achieve that kind of ecnomnic success would be that dumb. Do I think she cheated: probably his insticts are correct. You have left out her side of the story except to indicate this was all a set-up. So she is getting her cake and eating it too. Yes, sexually he is an idiot. But there was not indication she had tried to communicating what a bedroom flop he was. In fact again his instincts are probably right: she has learned from someone else and wast great sex at home TOO. But no. You just do not fairly give quite enough clarity at the end: you still make him look stupid. But maybe that is how you see husbands anyway? Who knows.

StangStar06StangStar06over 12 years ago
Loved it

I always love a different view. This was very original. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Usual bullshit tale to humilate a husband.

Author, be sure you stay clear of real husbands. You just might be put into your place. You are DISGUSTING.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Your Stories!!!!

Are different and a good read. Thanks for sharing.

brujaybrujayover 12 years ago
Love the different perspective!

Sweet and clever read. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

so he is wimp

if he didn't going to do anything then why did he wanted to investigate what his wife do

he is stupid (way beyond stupid) or he like his wife fucking others and wanted to see it like some cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What was the point?

Was it a "counselling" session where he learns how to please his wife or is it a set-up so she can take him to the cleaners and leave him homeless, penniless and broken?

As well, if he has no intention of either divorcing her or becoming a widow, then why try to find out if she's cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

Your story is excellant. I laughed till I cried. But after I read other comments, I decided maybe I should re-read it. Nope still a enjoyable and funny story.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 12 years ago
Fun

Fun Story....thanks!

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Good Fun

It is interesting to explore the limits of a good Christian man fighting against the tide of change....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
God Damn, what an idiot writer.

This person should be committed !

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
cheating slut wife

I don't understand. Makes no sense. A cheating slut wife paying a PI to point her husband away from the fact that she is a cheating slut.

Stupid is as

Stupid does.

HA

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Wait a minute

I just reread the last few paragraphs and I'm wrong about my original comment.

The PI is the whore paid by the wife.

HEH?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
stark betrayal

he smoked the meaty cock, reamed by the fat one, betrayed!

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
Odd

What is it with you and 'Christian men who only fuck missionary'?

What is it with the whole 'ten WHOLE minutes once a week'?

Gus and this guy. Was Mr. Nice Guy also sexually inept?

Exactly how many men do you know who don't like doggie, cowgirl or oral sex of any kind? A very strange circle of men you know if this is the case.

Good Christian Men enjoy hummers. Good Christian Men like playing with their wives tits while she's riding him. Good Christian men like to tear into that from behind in doggie style. And yes, some Good Christian men like anal.

It would be nice if you actually had a sense of what 'Good Men' of any stripe, much less of the Christian variety actually were like instead of this parody of what they are like.

Matt...,is that you?

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO "HONOR"

in this story, hardly any. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
ROFL

I see a bias showing through but the stereotype does hold water in many places -

Either way "investigatin'" and fixin' them men folks as the option - interstin'!

Of course our good christian man has to be a hell of a hypocrite too - but no surprises there. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The ending lets the reader decide

The PI is a sex therapist for the inept male or she is an entrapment specialist.

Good read.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
after reading her/his stories

after reading her/his stories i hvae come tothe conclusion they are all cuckie or fuck the husband stories, no matter how they start out. it would be nice to get a cuck alert up front.

rixelsrixelsabout 11 years ago
......."or Mimi Mouse wants a good lay"

What are you guys whining about? The wife wants a decent sex life and she does it without cheating. So he is conned into seeing a sex therapist, so what? He is the one who cheated and he gets rewarded. She tried to get him to try some vanilla sex and he thought she was the cheating spawn of satan. 31 years of bad sex is enough punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can you say lawsuit and divorce?

No good Christian man is going to do anything with her and her friend Mickey. And when he finds out and, he will find out, that his wife has hired a sexual surrogate/private detective to trick him into more adventurous sex, they'll both be toast.

Hope the wife enjoys the divorce and Mickey enjoys jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't get it?

He's a good Christian man. How is having sex (which he wouldn't do in the first place - a big flaw in the story) with this tattooed PI going to help with his marriage? The second giant flaw is that this good christian woman, after 31 years, is suddenly going to get fired up in the bedroom? Don't find that plausible either. There's a story in here somewhere, just not the one you wrote. Try again.

norcal62norcal62over 10 years ago
Oh, holy cow! The last anonymous must really be joking about the story.

Could anyone miss the hypocrisy (look it up) of the the hubby? Give us a break that a "good Christian man" wouldn't agree to a little school time on the couch?

And, Anonymous' statement about a good Christian woman not being interested in improving her and her husband's sexual life? What corner of the planet did this guy find a cave remote enough to hide from real life these days? More hypocrisy from Anonymous. Sad really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Once he figures out he's been manipulated

I think he comes out shooting. Divorces the wife. Sues Mickey. Trashes both of them.

And Norcal62? I bet you DID have to look up hypocrisy. And after looking it up I bet you still didn't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't see this happening

The wife and the PI are trying to manipulate him. I simply don't see him falling for the PI's advances. What I DO see him doing is divorcing his wife and ruining the PI.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just ridiculous

So many holes and implausibilities make it impossible to enjoy this sad tale.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
Fun Story

A fun little story. Some of the comments are surprising. First of all, while I consider myself a Christian, I know that there are a lot of "Good Christians" that are the biggest hypocrites around. I don't think it is a stretch to believe that this guy would do what he did.

Second, for a large portion of their 31 years women were not exposed to the information about sex that they are exposed to today. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that this wife finally came to the conclusion that she needed more in her sex life.

Thanks for a good little story.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
sorry I wasted my time on this crap

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2nd time through with a different view:

I think he KNEW that she was a sex therapist all along. I think that the PI Banter was part of the game necessary to establish a cover story. i.e. I see a high price hooker renting out legit office space and to do it LEGALLY, she has a PI sign on the wall. What a great way to meet johns, right? Fool the cops, while targeting and qualifing customers who are upset/distrustful of their wives. But the double whammy is that she IS in cooperation with this wife, because of the 31 years of piss-poor sex life, as described. So hire her out for the sex therapist part of her business, and help to remove the stick from being lodged so firmly up hubby's ass. Now as to her cheating, it is probably a justification used for managing his own guilt. And if he IS so religous (NOT mutally exclusive with hypocritical), then MM Tat girl KNOWS how to use this as the motivating lever. Since wifey knows about and set this all up, I think Hubby actually does KNOW what the real score is when he arrives. The clue for this is that he is NOT interested in divorce, and that other (probably legit) PI investigations didn't prove that wifey was cheating. So I picture a confrontation had in frustration over him spending money hiring real PIs that ends with wifey telling him to go out and learn some skills or the marriage really WILL be over. I also think that the MM tat (a dragon tatoo reference?), sort of implies a dom/sub sort of thing, but I don't really know, having never read that book. Hubby obviously needed to be firmly led to the water, before he was ever going to take a drink.

I think this worked well as a flash story, but also could have developed well into a much longer, more complicated story. Nice find in the random story spinner, today. Thanks, as I had forgotten about this story, even though I do remember reading it once before. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What the hell

What the hell, and to think I wasted my time reading this shit.

One * and only because it's not possible to give a zero....

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago

I think I know what you were getting at, but it was a tad too vague at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes it is.

Possible to give a zero that is. Actually i give it a minus ten. SUCKS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago

Did the wife hire her to teach her husband to be a better lover, or to get evidence to divorce him? I'm guessing since more sessions are needed, it was the first reason. But, as I said before, too vague. Of course, if the wife is willing to allow hubby to have sex with others, then more than likely she is not getting her new moves from a book.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Moral of the story

You can teach an old Christian new tricks?

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Batchelorette Party

That's what they all need right now ! ★★★☆ WOOF! A good nose pick is just as good See Ya!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

To Short hardly worth read.

icebreadicebreadover 5 years ago
Not...

...worth the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An investigator?

She sounds like a prostitute to me. And why would a good christian man have anything to do with this so-called investigator, especially in her office? That makes no sense. Since he can't trust his wife, get a divorce and live with the consequences. But messing around with this broad? Don't make me laugh! Badly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hahahahaha .... cute but without research !!!

....Nice try...😂🤣😂... in any state you have to be licensed by the State to be an investigator. To agree to take on a client while employed by the other side is illegal and cause for immediate loss of license until a disciplinary hearing can be had.

This investigator had to be Bonded before starting the business.

If Mrs Williams divorce Mr Williams with the information gathered by this investigator well.... Mr Williams attorneys will rip apart the investigators insurance company for big money !!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Kinda

Kinda funny. At least it was short.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Don't

Don't quite understand what I just read . But the old man had fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cute is a good word for it. Enjoyable. If Mickey's mom is retained by J. R.'s wife, then surely her activities can be classified as investigation...or, coaching? After all, he DOES want to know why her behavior has changed. It seems like Sam can explain it to him.

LWlurker

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

A SHORT BUT INGENIOUS STORY....LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So basically his wife entraps her husband.

That makes me believe his suspicions that his wife was indeed cheating on him. Why bother to set him up with a prostitute, i mean 'investigator', if she was an innocent? Any evidence of his infidelity can be used to go nuclear on the 'investigator' for services rendered. Her reputation would be in shambles if it was discovered she's just a hired escort to entrap married men.

The only safe option would be to use this ms. prostitute as a scale balance. "yes, i cheated....but so did you" Something like that. That level of scheming though is almost worse than any cheating. She treated her husband like the enemy, the man only wanted to confirm if something was true or not. It'd be hard to repair that marriage, regardless of any new details.

And I'm more than a bit disappointed at the out-dated and neanderthal, "hah-hah...conservative dum...me smart" attitude. The 1990s called, they want their outdated propaganda back. At least conservatives hug tightly to the traditions of things that work, rather than new or recycled ideas that have demonstrable failures. And weirdly tolerant vs. the "self internalized (insert gender/race/orientation) hatred" that the demorcats so casually throw around that there aren't any true scottmen left on planet earth. also, i'm independent....so i'm looking at both of you far more impartially than you are capable since i don't have a dog in your fight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nobody is THAT stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I came across a story on Literotica, there were also Mickey Mouse tattoos, in my opinion, on the asses of the twin sisters, whose naked photos misled the husband of one of the sisters. But it seems that everything was not so unambiguous and obvious there either, regarding the evidence of his wife's fidelity, despite the fact that his wife tried in every possible way to turn the arrows on her dissolute unmarried sister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous