Girlfriend Knows Sexy

Story Info
Asian girlfriend makes a confession.
3.1k words
4.1
72.4k
27
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat outside her office waiting for her to finish work. I had been thinking of my girlfriend, Gemma, all day and knew, as usual she would be dressed sexy and I was aroused thinking about it. It wasn't long before the front door of the building where she worked opened and she walked out chatting with her friend towards my car. I watched as she walked, hips swaying sexily, in a tight knee length skirt which was grey with a slit at the rear which at certain angles showed a great deal of leg. She was also wearing tan, hold up stockings which she knew I loved. At thirty one she was two years younger than me but looked even younger and I had been witness to several younger men flirting with her. Although she was only five foot tall she was perfectly proportioned. I could see the exaggerated boobs pushing out under her white blouse made to look larger than there natural B-cup by what I knew to be a push-up bra. Over which she wore a cardigan which was open on a mild evening. She was from Taiwan and her Asian features had drawn me to her from the first night I had seen her in a club.

She said her final goodbyes to her friend and opened the door and climbed into the passenger side with her skirt riding up further and I leant over and kissed her. Straight away I knew something was wrong but kept quiet hoping she would tell me. I looked at her next to me and felt myself going hard as I looked at her legs in the high heels. I started up the car and turned around then placed my hand on her thigh and started stroking her leg forcing her skirt to ride up further. Normally she would have slapped my hand away and laughed about what a bad boy I was but she said nothing

"Good day?" I asked still resting my hand high on her leg. I could feel her stocking tops underneath

"Same old crap" she replied staring with a glazed expression out of the window.

"Any news then?" At first it seemed she was about to say something but then seemed to stop herself. "Everything ok?" I asked. Even whilst I was hugely turned on I was becoming concerned by her odd behaviour

"Yeah of course, why shouldn't it be?" she seemed angry but then seemed to compose herself "I'm just tired". Not wanting to push it any further I drove back in silence with my hand resting on her thigh. I was still very horny and made the most of her mood by watching her as my hand lifted her skirt to see her stocking tops. She never flinched, nor did she react as I moved my hand around to touch her panties. Under normal circumstances I would have presumed my luck would be in when I got home but I knew she was just extremely distracted.

As I pulled up at the traffic lights a van driver pulled up alongside with two men in the passenger side. I saw the one man look down, he was in his early twentiesand he had an eyeful as my hand wandered over her thighs. I saw him turn to his mate and then they changed and both leered towards my girlfriend. I was getting turned on watching them ogle my girlfriend and I pushed her skirt up further to real her black panties. The van driver was left behind as they failed to react to the changing lights but as I turned left and they turned right I heard them sound there horn in what I knew was approvement of what they had just witnessed. My girlfriend seemed oblivious to the whole series of events.

Once we got home I was beginning to tire of the silent treatment and even my aroused state was becoming diminished. Once we got in the front door I turned her around and kissed her passionately. As I did I lifted her skirts and ran my hands over her arse.

"Don't" was all she said as she pulled away and made her way into the kitchen. I followed her in and asked

"What's wrong? Have I done something wrong?"

"No, I told you I am just tired" At this point I knew I was not going to see any action and was angry at the rejection.

"What the hell is up with you" I yelled unable to keep the frustration from my voice "If you have had a shit day fine but don't take it out on me" She looked at me, I could see the tears welling up but I was too angry to apologise just because of a few tears. She looked at me then ran off upstairs saying she was tired and just wanted to lie down for a while.

I stood there alone in the kitchen trying to fathom what I had done wrong. I started to feel guilty over the way I had behaved and the thought of seeing her upset. I decided to sit down and watch a bit of television but my mind kept wandering back to my Gemma and how upset she was. After about 40 minutes I could take it no more and decided to apologise and I went upstairs to our bedroom. As I entered the room I could see she was still fully clothed, tears rolling down here face whilst sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry..." I began. She turned to look at me and started to cry harder and I took her into my arms and let her cry on my chest. "I'm sorry, I certainly did not mean to upset you like this. I was just mad beca..." She stopped crying and looked straight into my eyes

"Its not you" she said "It's me" she stopped herself again as if deciding whether to go on. As I looked at her she turned away

"What is it?" I asked "Are you planning on leaving me?" She looked up, painfully smiled and started to sob again. Through the tears she said

"Of course not but you may not want to know me after what I tell you". I sat there speechless waiting for her tears to dissipate. After a few minutes she quietened down and again she looked at me through puffy brown eyes from all the tears. As gently as I could I said

"I think you need to tell me what going on". Again she turned away as if thinking about it. After a short pause she took a deep breath to compose herself and then started.

"Remember Daniel who used to work at my place?" I thought back not knowing anyone by that name, then it occurred to me

"The married bloke you had that fling with before we met?"

"Yes" she replied and turned to stare intently at me. She was beautiful even with the redness from the tears she still managed to make my heart race just by that look. "Well he came into work today, to discuss something with one of the managers; he works in another department across town"

"Have you been keeping in touch with him?" I asked, with the start of jealousy bringing harshness to the question which I never meant. I really did not want her to clamp up again.

"No" she said after a brief pause "Well not really, just the occasional texts to see how each other are" I stood up, anger flowing through my veins.

"So you are in touch?"

"You know what it's like, it was just occasional flirting" she looked at me to see how I was going to react before she continued. I just stood there daring not to look at her before managing to compose myself. "Besides I have seen the texts you sent Sarah, it is much the same thing" I looked at her about to deny everything, Sarah was a mutual friend who, it was true I had flirted a lot with. We text occasionally and sometimes it got a bit steamy but I had never cheated with her.

"You read my texts" but before the anger could take over the realisation of how it looked took over and the thought of losing Gemma began to hurt. "I have never cheated with her you know?" I said almost pleading with her. She looked up at me and patted the space next to her motioning me to sit down. As I did she took my hand and said

"I know, but you need to hear me out first". She took a breath before continuing. "After Daniel finished in his meeting he popped in to see me. Just general chit chat at first then we started to reminisce of old times" I sat there holding her hand and strangely I felt the jealousy start to subside. As I watched Gemma talking I couldn't help noticing her legs again and the shape of her arse under the tight material of her skirt. "Anyway he suggested we go out for dinner, at first I refused but after a while he convinced me, after all I was starving" We looked at each other, I thought I knew what was coming and how I should react but all I could think of was how beautiful she looked and how I wanted to run my hands all over her body. She looked at me somewhat puzzled but continued on. "We had some food over a couple of glasses of wine, I wasn't drunk so I have no excuse" She stopped again and looked at me and when I never reacted she continued. "We spoke about old times when he suddenly said how he missed me. I laughed it off but he looked towards me and said how sexy I was. I didn't know what to say. I reminded him he was married but he just shrugged and said he could never forget me" This time when she looked at me the tears were welling up again. I just stared at her, I looked her up and down, and I knew I should be going mad, at least feeling angry but all I could think of was how hot she looked.

"Please say something" she begged. She realised I now understood what she was about to say and was waiting for me to go ballistic. All I could do was look at her, even now I could see her bra between two buttons of her blouse. She probably thought I was quiet and contemplating things but the truth was I was extremely turned on. I looked straight into her eyes,

"Are you going to leave me for him?"

"No, no of course not" she pulled me close to her and I could smell her perfume filling my nostrils "but I think you will want me to leave". It was my turn to pull back. I cupped her face in my hands and wiped a tear from her cheek.

"Never" I smiled but my mind was clouded by images of her with this other man. Despite myself I could feel any lingering anger turning into a desire. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her close as I passionately kissed her. In doing so we fell sideways onto the bed and I ran my hands down her body and underneath the skirt which I pulled up revealing the tops of her stockings. I took her hand and placed it on my crotch which was now hardened and was pressing against my jeans. "I want you to tell me what happened next" I whispered as I nibbled her ear and then continued to kiss down her neck.

Gemma tried to protest that she couldn't but I began unbuttoning her blouse and started to rub her breast through her bra whilst kissing her shoulders. My erection was now solid and she began to massage it.

"Tell me" I said genuinely excited by the prospect. She continued rubbing me as she talked

"As we sat there in the pub I felt his hand on my legs" she laughed gently "a bit like you do I suppose in the way he ran his hands up my thighs"

"Did you protest?" I only asked the question to remain focused; I wanted to hear it all but I wanted to fuck her right then

"I tried but he kissed me, I was so shocked"

"But you liked it?" Again she paused but by this time I had undone all the buttons on her blouse and started kissing the tops of her breast. "Did you like it?" I asked again more firmly and then I put my tongue between her breast and the bra licking the nipple. She let out a low moan.

"Yes" was all she managed.

"What next?"

"His hand wandered all over my thighs and he touched my knickers"

"Were you wet?" This time there was no pause, she was enjoying me sucking on her breast as I had now undone her bra to expose her breast. She had undone my jeans and was now rubbing my cock through my boxer shorts

"Yes but I had to stop him, you know how much I love it and people started to look" She moaned as I worked my way down kissing her stomach until I was able to lift her skirt around her waist and began kissing her thighs both above and below the stocking tops. Then I pulled her knickers to one side and I started licking her out. Her juices were flowing heavily and her moans became screams. After a few minutes she was pleading with me to stop as she wanted me inside her. I pulled her skirt down slightly to reveal the sexy thighs and I moved back to her eye level

"Go on" I said

"But I want you now" she panted

"Tell me or we will end it now" I knew it was an empty threat but Gemma seemed less assured.

"We got back into his car and he started to drive all the time he was rubbing me". I took her hand and shoved it into my shorts and she started to play with my erection. "I was so wet I couldn't help myself I had to touch him to" As she said this I nearly came myself with the image of her touching this other mans penis.

"Go on" was all I managed. She removed my jeans and my boxers and she placed my cock near across her clit to pleasure herself simultaneously,

"I undone his zip and I was rubbing him, we were both very aroused. He drove down some smaller roads where he asked me to pull out his cock out as we were driving. I did and he grabbed my head and moved me towards his lap. I knew what he wanted and been in the open in broad daylight was so exciting I wanted to taste him. So I lowered my head and began to suck him"

"Show me" I said. She looked at me and then without question she put her mouth around my erection and began to suck. The sensation was bliss; I grabbed her head and began pushing her a bit further down on it each time. She even began to gag but I didn't care. In my mind all I could think of was this whore who had sucked another man. I could feel a bit a pre-cum rising out and I had to stop her. She gasped for air and gave a small cough as she began to recapture her breath

"You are really turned on aren't you?"

"Yes" I smiled loving the way she now looked like a dirty secretary. Her blouse was undone with her tits free of there retainer. Her hair was ruffled and her skirt was riding high enough for me to see the damp patch across her knickers. I motioned for her to take them off which she did. I again began sucking her nipples and this time I raised myself over her and placed my cock inside of her. "What next". Initailly she was unable to talk through the heavy breathes as I went deeper inside her. I stopped to regain some composure as I really did want to cum there and then.

"He nearly crashed the car" she gave a small laugh at that "So he had to stop on a dirt track. He then started kissing me and playing with my boobs and rubbing me between my legs". I was close now; I could feel the tension building as I was closing in on my climax. I turned around so she was now on top whilst I let her feel me deep inside her giving me a few more minutes before I cum. Gemma too was close, I could see her motion getting me deeper inside her. My hands kept running up her stocking thighs and over her shapely arse. I needed to hear the rest

"Then what" I asked above her moans

"He asked me to suck him some more. I went down and sucked him. I could tell he was about to cum so I raised my head to rub him. He was already rubbing himself and he held my head so I couldn't move" Her movements were getting quicker and her breath more breathless. I knew I was about to come and so was she

"He came all over my face" As she said this I also cum deep inside her and the extra sensation caused her to climax almost immediately too. We rolled over onto our sides exhausted. I could feel relief that my excitement was finally being relieved. I smiled at Gemma as she lay there. I pulled her close to me and kissed her.

"What happened next" I asked. She looked at me as if wandering what our future now held now the arousal was gone

"Nothing, the bastard just laughed as he cleaned himself up and gave me a bloody wet wipe"

"Didn't he even get you off?"

"No, I was so wet and I couldn't believe how selfish he was. I can't believe I jeopardised this for something so stupid" I couldn't help but laugh but Gemma still looked concerned. I leant forward to kiss her and give her a reassuring hug.

"Don't worry I'm not going anywhere"

"Really?" she asked seemingly surprised.

"No way, you are so sexy" I said kissing her again "Besides you have given me a few ideas...."