Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should just ignore you, you little insect but since I can't you're just going to have to suffer at the hands of my slave. Now since I didn't spank you anywhere near long enough I'll have my toy finish you off, just say 'red' when it gets too much at any time and we'll stop." Annelene kept that in mind when she bent over to receive her spanking from John. Her husband often spanked her and she liked to make it a game of "how long can I last before begging for mercy." If John could spank as hard as Raven though, she wouldn't last very long.

Raven circled Annelene once occasionally feeling her up while John got prepared to deliver her punishment. Once she was done she sat on the couch, took one final drag on her cigarette before mashing it out and pointed straight at John. John's hand hit Annelene's ass with more force than raven's hand which Annelene found hard to believe. She screamed in pain and her body leaped forward on it's own before she settled back into position for the next blow. John spanked her several more times and Annelene screamed at the top of her lungs every time his hand hit her ass, pain blinded her and her body began to shake from the intense heat and pain that was radiating from her ass cheeks. Raven stopped John and Annelene breathed a sigh of relief.

"That's enough my slave her screams are getting on my nerves." She held his shoulders and kissed his forehead.

"Yes Mistress. It is a pleasure to serve you."

"It had better be." She turned on Annelene and lifted the woman's chin so that they both could look into each other's eyes. "And as for you I hope you've learned your lesson?"

"Yes Mistress Raven. I have enjoyed served you."

"You haven't served me yet. What the fuck makes you think I even want you serving me? You think having one slave isn't enough for me?"

"No Mistress."

"Explain yourself then."

Annelene wasn't sure what she had said wrong but she tried to go along with it.

"I'm sorry Mistress but I thought that..."

"Thinking is what got you into trouble again. I guess since you want to serve me and you keep pissing me off I'll give you a chance. Suck John's cock."

Annelene kneeled slowly trying to act like she was reluctant to suck John off but truth was she couldn't wait to wrap her lips around his now stiff and erect cock. Taking the head into her mouth she sucked gently and teased him with the tip of her tongue before sliding the whole way down his length swallowing his shaft whole.

"That's it bitch enjoy taking that cock in your mouth. Suck him till he shoots his load all over your face." Raven took a tight grip of Annelene's hair and pushed her head back and forth over John's cock making him throat fuck her. She braced herself trying not to gag but eventually choked on the large amount of saliva that gathered in her mouth. Raven pulled her head off of John's cock just long enough for Annelene to eject the spittle onto her own tits before having to suck John off again. Raven allowed her to suck him at her own pace before pushing her head back and forth onto him again until Annelene choked again. This repeated itself until Annelene's tits were covered in her own spit and John was moaning loudly like he was about to shoot his load into her mouth.

"That's it, suck him, suck him till he explodes all over your face." Raven released Annelene's hair and let her finish John off on her own. By now Annelene was so aroused she thought her pussy was actually dripping love juice onto the floor. She sucked John's cock eagerly barely able to stand waiting for him to get off, fortunately she didn't have to wait long. Several loud grunts and John finally pulled his dick out of Annelene's mouth shooting one spurt after another of hot semen onto her face. Annelene held open her mouth and closed her eyes as John emptied his ball sack all over her face.

"Ok bitch now it's my turn. Lay down on that bed on your back and hold your ankles next to your ears." Raven demanded. She had pulled out a strap-on that was almost as big as Annelene's forearm and obviously had intentions of using it on her.

'That's too big Mistress, its way too big." She pleaded as she assumed the position Raven had ordered her to. Despite being slightly heavy Annelene was extremely flexible and placed her ankles next to her head with ease.

"Too fucking bad now quit whining and take it like the slut you are." Raven pushed the massive dildo easily into Annelene's depths and began fucking her like a mad woman.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my fucking GOD!" Annelene called out as Raven fucked her with the strap-on. She was going wild with lust and thought she was going to explode at any second.

"Come for me bitch, come for me!" Raven screamed at her looking her straight in the eye with a look of angry determination.

"Yes Mistress, I will come for you!" Annelene shouted barely able to hold back. She wanted to make her new Mistress wait for her first orgasm hoping the sexy woman would find it worthwhile. Her mouth hung open and her breath came in short rasps as she was being screwed.

"Come now! Come now bitch!" Annelene wasn't sure if it was the forcefulness of Raven's voice or the intensity that she was being fucked but she came faster and harder than ever before and also squirted pussy juice as she thrashed back and forth nearly bucking raven onto the floor. She screamed and flailed about for a couple of minutes caught in the throws of the wildest orgasm she'd ever had. Exhausted she lay on the bed struggling to catch her breath.

"Jesus are you ok?" Raven asked with genuine concern in her voice.

"I'm more than ok I'm going to die a very happy woman."

"Well that's no good." Raven told her smiling broadly.

"Something else that's no good Rave is that we need to finish up and go."

"Oh shit I'm sorry honey. What was your name again?" Raven asked Annelene taking off the strap-on and her fetish clothing. Annelene sat up and gathered her skimpy clothing.

"Annelene. It was an absolute joy to meet you both I loved every second of it." She hugged both of them and basked in their wide-eye smiles and kisses.

"We'll definitely have to do this again."

"Definitely."

Tessa was content to just walk around the club and watch some of the people inside doing various things to torture one another. Soon she sat down in a small lounge area where several couples were cuddling and talking to one another. Not really interested in talking to anyone she looked back and forth aimlessly admiring the many sexy men and women who were walking back and forth through the lounge. Despite being married to a man who was wonderful in bed she did miss being with a woman. Since neither of her best friends were bi-sexual she sometimes had to look elsewhere for female entertainment. Speaking of women she saw a small Asian woman sitting directly across from her admiring her legs.

The girl had extremely long black hair and wore nothing from her waist up covering her breasts with her left arm. Her right hand held a drink she was casually sipping and her legs were crossed hiding the treasure that would otherwise be exposed by the short leather skirt she was wearing.

"Move your arm." Tessa told the girl who she found to be extremely attractive. Without saying a word the girl dropped her arm exposing her luscious tits.

"Nice, I approve." The girl re-placed her arm over her breasts and looked away apparently trying to spot someone. "I didn't say you could cover up." Tessa told her feeling especially brave. The fact that this girl had obeyed her command gave her a bit of a rush and she wanted to bend the girl to her will. The girl spread her arm over the back of the couch and sat topless but continued to look around trying to avoid Tessa's gaze.

Tessa got off her seat and sat next to the girl wrapping her arm over the girl's shoulders, still she said nothing but now she looked at Tessa nervously. Tessa now wanted this girl so badly she was willing to rape her right where she sat if she didn't do what Tessa wanted. The girl held her arms close to her and tried to slide away from Tessa while smiling nervously, Tessa held her arm firmly on the girl's shoulder so that she couldn't get away and took one of her tiny breasts in her hand.

"Very nice little girl I like you a lot." Again the Asian girl simply sat in place looking around as if she was trying to spot someone, who could she be looking for? Tessa was eager to find out so she stepped up her abuse of the girl trapped on the couch with her. Taking her hand off the girl's tit she lowered it down the girl's belly until she reached her skirt, which she pulled on until it exposed the girl's hidden sex. Rubbing her hand over the girl's clit and sliding one finger between her pussy lips Tessa was delighted to see her lean her head back with her eyes closed in response to Tessa's molestations. Taking a hold of her hair at the base of her neck Tessa pulled the girl's head back and kissed her solidly on the lips, her tongue probing deep into the girl's mouth. The girl responded by moaning into Tessa's kiss and she also began to squirm underneath trying feebly to push Tessa away.

"I don't think so you're mine now bitch. Get on your fucking knees." She yanked the girl's hair until she had maneuvered her into position between Tessa's shapely thighs. The girl simply kneeled in front of Tessa and still wouldn't speak to her but no longer tried to get away while Tessa pulled her panties off before spreading her long legs and grabbing the girl's hair again.

"Eat it bitch and eat it good. If you do maybe I'll eat yours just as good." Tessa yanked the girl's hair as hard as she could the short distance from where she was kneeling to her waiting pussy. The girl moaned in pain but slowly began running her tongue along the surface of Tessa's sopping wet pussy. Sitting all around the two women were a few couples that were either watching them or too busy in their own sex capades to notice. Tessa ignored the gathered audience interested only in the gorgeous young woman now furiously licking up her pussy juices, sucking and teasing her clit and driving Tessa's sexual frenzy to a fever pitch. She still had a handful of the girl's hair but was writhing and squirming under the girl's tongue attacking her pussy like no one ever had before.

"Jesus Christ you are fucking driving me wild!" Tessa screamed at her victim. A couple of the other people in the lounge area turned briefly to look at her but soon went back to their lovers while Tessa thrashed back and forth on the couch inches from a nuclear orgasm. The girl clasped Tessa's thighs trying hard not to get her head crushed by Tessa opening and closing them onto her head.

"Fuck, FUCK ME! I'm coming, I'm coming!" Tessa let go of the girl's hair and bucked and thrashed so violently the girl had to duck to keep from being kicked in the head. Screaming at the top of her lungs Tessa shot hot pussy juice several feet with every convulsion of her body rocking back and forth on the couch. Several minutes later her orgasm subsided and she collapsed on the couch desperately trying to catch her breath. Before she could even start to think again the Asian girl leaped onto the couch and straddled her head."

"My turn." She told Tessa talking for the first time since they'd met. "I want an orgasm like yours was." Tessa did her best to oblige the girl by licking her clit and teasing her pussy lips. Reaching around behind the girl she took a hold of both of her ass cheeks and dug her fingernails as deep as she could into the soft flesh of her ass.

"Ow! Fuck that hurts so good!" the girl shouted. "Your tongue is lighting me on fire, Jesus!" Tessa struggled to hold on to the girl who was wriggling back and forth on top of her. With what little mental capacity she had left she wondered how the girl was maintaining her balance on top of her and the couch. Furiously running her tongue up and down the girl's lips and then plunging it deep into her sex Tessa did her best to tease the girl as much as she could without driving her to the brink too quickly. From how the girl was moaning and crying out on top of her face she was doing a good job. Tessa started to worry that her long fingernails were about to rend open the girl's ass and relaxed her grip somewhat but she could feel that the girl was close to orgasm already.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck I think I'm going to come!" the girl announced. Tessa took the girl's clit between her teeth and bit down trying to get her back from the brink.

"OW! You bitch! YES! YES! HARDER! HARDER! I'm coming!" Apparently the girl was a pain slut and Tessa biting her clit simply pushed her over the edge. Grabbing a hold of her and hanging on for dear life she rode out the girl's orgasm until she also collapsed on the couch in a breathless heap. Once the two finally caught their breath Tessa looked over the girl who was pulling her skirt back into place.

"What the fuck is your name?" she asked the girl.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" the girl got up and walked topless from the lounge disappearing into the club leaving Tessa alone in the afterglow.

Later in the car on the way home the three ladies swapped stories of gang-banging, rape and bondage that got all three of them so hot and horny that their husbands became very happy men once the got home. Melony's husband in particular enjoyed a gift of a cream pie from her pussy brought home from the six or seven men that pounded her at the club. Tessa had her own tables turned and was joyfully raped by her husband after telling him the tale of her adventure and Annelene wiped the shit out of her husband before riding him like a horse. None of the women or men got any sleep before dawn and the next night it was the men's turn to have a guy's night out. But that is a story for another day.

12