All Comments on 'Girls Night Out'

by TheThoth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
nice surprise

I was all set to hate her and you pulled off a surprise ending..thanks!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Ehh ending

It avoided the anti adultery, but it didn't fit we'll. other than that well written. Maybe a bit too flowery, what color paint would be a vibrant tan?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Vibrant tan?

Some folks really appreciate good erotica but do not seem to recognize sarcasm when it is so obvious.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
I'm a sucker for a happy ending and ....

This had a VERY HAPPY ending! The story was very erotic and I Would have given it a five on how hot it was. The only thing I had in the back of my mind was that this loving wife was cheating are her husband. While that was HOT it was also sad.

Then to find that the husband and wife loved each other to plan and take the time to seduce each other was the ultimate in erotic.

Loved it and wish I could have given it a 10 but 5 is the highest!

DebbieXDebbieXabout 9 years ago
Loved it......

I loved the ending. Just goes to show that sometimes it's good to fuck a 'Perfect Stranger ", not a complete stranger.erhaps next time it could be the Gardiner or the Plumber or a Doo-to-Door salesman.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Good story with a great twist at the end. I like that in the end they were a roll playing man and wife and not a cheating couple. Well done, 5 stas

btweets2btweets2about 2 years ago

Very clever, great job!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous