Girls Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, just fuck me" she panted - her hips finally coming back to rest on the bed.

"Not just yet," he murmured, lying down next to her, his cock still by her face -and his head moving down between her legs. "I want to see if this tastes as good as that must have felt," and with that, he dragged his tongue down her hip, across her pubic bone and down across her open vagina. It was all she could do to keep from screaming, "Oh God, too sensitive...give me a minute..." He didn't listen and instead pulled her ass and hips upward until she was straddling his face in reverse. She was shaking, her hips moving without her consent. She needed a minute to recoup and started sucking his cock again to buy time.

"You do that, I'll do this..." he said, as he pushed two fingers back inside of her - she lurched forward - he could feel her insides tighten up, she was wet...very wet. The two fingers started moving in and out of her again, and to her surprise - she started moving her hips in time with his finger - she was fucking his hand without realizing it - it was pure ecstasy. His dick had come out of her mouth and was between her tits....it was all she could do to stay on top. She used her hands to squeeze her nipples - and then to wrap his cock in her beautiful tits - he moaned as the soft skin stroked his smooth member. She knew what would feel good, and licked her palm - moaning and undulating as they finger fucked her from behind. She reached down with her wet hand and slicked his hard cock - the wetness re imaging her tit fucking in whole new ways...she could feel his dick become rigid - and slowed - she wasn't ready for him to come yet.

"Is that nice," she purred stroking his cock between her tits - the pace meeting his own hip movement.

"God yes, let me see if I can return the favor and do something that feels good for you," and at once - his mouth was on her pussy, not just his tongue - his whole mouth. He started licking and sucking at her labia, his tongue sliding up into her pussy - deep inside so that she could feel the tip up near her g-spot. His hands moved up and spread her ass, she moved backward as she felt his tongue go deeper - he slid and index finger up to her asshole, never penetrating - but putting pressure - circling slowly around the edges - just enough to drive her crazy. His mouth moved up - now his tongue was set squarely on her clitoris - licking and lapping - the bucking of her hips nearly broke his nose - she was fucking his face for all she could. She pushed her ass back, his finger slid gently into her tightest hole - not far, just enough to stretch out her ass and send an orgasm through her body. She came hard again, it dawned on her that the erotic part of all this wasn't this man's physical prowess - but her own understanding of what made her feel good - she felt good, because it was dirty. She hadn't come this hard in a long time - and here she was titfucking a man who was eating a pussy and fingering her asshole...it was her that was dirty, and dirty was exciting.

"Enough foreplay" - he said, pushing her forward. Her body landed hard on the bed, tits squished into the mattress, hair soaked in sweat cheek pushed into the pillow with her ass in the air. He stood up on his knees behind here, she could feel him leering at her, what a sight she must be. She felt the head of his penis against her vagina...

"Wait...I have cond...." she started

It was too late, the full length of his penis slid inside of her. "Oh God, your cock feels so good," she blurted out, nearly involuntarily.

"Condoms? We've come to far to let those come between us..." he mused, moving his hips back and forth - watching his cock disappear between her lips - her ass seemingly consuming him. She didn't argue, she didn't care - he could have disease or get her pregnant - right now all she knew was that she was getting fucked the way she needed to, the way she wanted to - she was the dirty girl bare backing some stranger in a shitty hotel - and it felt amazing.

"Fuck me harder....fuck me more" she cried, finally getting her arms underneath her, using her small fingers to pinch her nipples while he plunged deeper and deeper inside of her. His pace quickened, and she felt her insides tense up - this was it - she was going to come harder than she had ever come before. The build up started in her toes, felt like leg cramps in her calves, like silk moving across her thighs. Her belly felt warm and her nipples felt like they were on fire. He pulled his cock almost completely out of her, looking down - realizing that only her pussy lips were sheltering the head of his penis - parting like a flower to be pollinated. He paused, smiled, and rammed his cock back inside her as far as he could - he felt his balls slap against her clitoris and her whole body shook. Her orgasm was hard, and dirty and raw. She gasped for breath as if she'd been punched in the stomach, her toes curled, and he felt his cock be squeezed inside of her. Then the sweet dark sticky wetness came, and came and came. It was all he could do to keep from shooting a load deep inside her as she twitched and tensed against him. He could tell she wasn't trying to move - it was just happening - and she felt amazing coming all over his hard dick. She fell forward again, the wave of orgasm taking any and all of her intention away and replacing it with reflex. He slowly backed away, her open vagina clinging to his hardness until at last the head slid out. A clean line of fresh come drizzled from deep within and down her leg, ass in the air still.

"We're not done yet," he said as he rolled her back over on her back. She didn't care - he could have beaten her, raped her, she'd have no control over it for the next couple of minutes. Her legs were limp, and he smiled as he put them up over one shoulder, binding them together at the feet. He leaned into her, his cock pressing against her asshole - "Do it," she said - "fuck me anywhere you want," - He smiled and pushed, only to drag his penis up to her wet slit right as the head started to spread her tight little anus. "We'll save that for some other day..." he started, "for now, I just want to fuck you like this." Again, his rigid penis slid deep into her pussy, as barren and devoid of all feeling she perceived she'd had left - she could feel it coming again - that warm tingling in her belly - that flutter of flush skin between her knees - she was actually going to come again.

"God, oh my God...fuck me, I'm going to come again," she nearly cried as he continued to move in and out of her. "just fuck me, just fuck me...God...I want to be fucked," the words came easier now - his cock was harder now, his pace quickened. "God please come, come on me, inside of me...I don't care - I want your come." She moaned as he pounded her body numb ... In an instant, she could tell it was time - he pulled back - his cock exposed, he pushed it down flat against her pussy, it was rubbing between her lips and over her clit, the feeling was too much. She came first, hands under her ass pushing up against his cock - she could feel herself come and her hands were again wet with her juices. He came next, the first stream jutting up over her tits, she could feel the hot fluid over her left nipple. The second stream was harder, stronger - it spouted up clear over her tits and onto her face, she could feel it on her lips - and instinctively moved her hands up rubbing the hot semen into her skin, into her mouth...she tasted him and wanted more. With him leaning back and coming, she simply had to lean forward and did, taking the whole of his cock in her mouth again - a third stream of come poured from him - filling her mouth, the wet sticky fluid running out of her greedy mouth and down her chin.

They both laid there for a moment, silent - not touching, not talking, just breathing. He stood up first, as men often do - headed to the bathroom to wash and whatnot. She'd always like to bask, and did so, wondering how she must look lying there naked on a cheap hotel bed - covered in semen, legs spread - clearly fucked in half. He came out of the bathroom and began putting on pants, followed by shirt and then jacket. She watched silently, never daring to utter a word. She sat up, realizing that the red lingerie was pulled up over her breasts, a remnant of the wild 69'ing accomplished in this sexstravaganza. She pulled it down so that it was just "half naked" again.

He picked up his keys, his wallet - and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I had a great time tonight, I hope we can do this again real soon." She smiled sheepishly, "You know what, I think we're going to have to...let the world be dammed." He smiled nervously, "I have to be going, the wife and kids at the end of the day you know?" She just nodded, avoiding all possible connection with this event to her "normal life. "Yes," she said "shame we can't do this all the time....pesky life, kids, marriage always in the way."

"Yes, it is" - he smiled, "but I think we've proven that our marriage didn't get in the way of this evening," I'll see you at home."

"Love you wife," he said as he walked out of the room

"Love you husband," she called out as the door closed behind him. She went about gathering her things, left the key on the dresser for an undisclosed "quick" checkout - or so the brochure had promised. As she pulled away, she wondered how often they were going to be able to entertain these little interludes...or if next time, she could count on him to play "the gardener.

12