All Comments on 'Girls Watching Guys Ch. 01'

by AceStroker

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Retelling!

Your story explained to me exactly what goes through a Young, Inexperienced Woman's mind as they see a man masturbate for the first time!

Kind of made me realize what my wife was thinking the first time she saw me masturbate!

I hope you continue the story and continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

All older brothers should get their sisters to watch. It would make it easier for their boy friends later.

Absolutely loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good and all 4 are 100% true

I am know this to be true to the letter, I was there! There is far, far, far too much description of this and detail of the events, and I remember them well, even better now. I am going to have to go take care of myself again right now after revisiting this history etched in my mind. I did not know it had such a profound affect on the other party involved though, you know who I am now don't you! You will like the true stories bio's I am going to write then, they will be on here, now you will have to find them.

cpanlpcpanlpover 11 years ago

very enjoyable story. As each description of the brother jacking off, I did the same to my cock. Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I think that every girl should have the opportunity to see her brother masturbate like this. Not only was it an incredibly horny experience that I have cherished and relived to this day, (I can't tell you the number of times I've masturbated over the year

Is this a sister in love with her brother's cock, or what? This story is an exciting and extremely well-written account of a young girl discovering how a boy's male equipment works by watching her own brother. I'm sure this has happened many, many tens of thousands of times, probably millions of times, in countless families. A young girl is curious about boys, the closest available boy is her own brother, so she welcomes every chance to see what he's got jumping around between his legs. From time to time she's noticed something very interesting making a big bulge and bouncing around in his pants, but it's way different when, as in this excellent story, Stacy sees her brother bare-assed naked. She even admires his cute boyish butt, but what rivets her young mind is her brother's meaty cock and his heavy loaded balls. Stacy strokes her sweet little slit, enthralled by watching her brother handling his balls and then whacking off right before her eyes. When he finally unloads his young balls and shoots a huge geyser of creamy semen all over the shower stall, Stacy's cute little cunt gushes like crazy.

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 10 years ago
Excellent

5***** always enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I just kept thinking that he clearly saw her out of the corner of his eye and happily put on a show for his sister! After all, if she could see him in the mirror, he could see her! The cough check was a little odd, hehe.

Ive never seen a girl mastrubate in person, it never occurred to me to ask any of the girls I was with over the years. My wife doesn't do it, she tells me that thats my job, so she doesn't need to, lol. (She is a strange bird!;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes all women Masterbate I believe

They enjoy O's just like we do, I have watched over the years, and there is only one person in the whole world that could have written this story besides me with that much description, and since it wasn't me, I certainly know who it was. I did not realize it had such an effect on her. And by the way, yes he did realize she was there, because the door was closed and clicked shut, it was opened during his shower and the cool air let me know she was there!

MillehopMillehopalmost 6 years ago

Incredibly hot story

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 4 years ago
I love this genre...

and you write it so well. 5***** of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story on the GREEN folded paper certainly stirred up some excitement!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
I wish my little sister watched me jerk off when she was 7 and l. Was 14

I like jerking off atblittle girls. I even stuck my dick in my 5 yr old branddaughters mouth and shot a load of cum while i hejd her head she liked the taste

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really well written. Subject not really my cup of tea but the story was so well done I read the whole thing. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written!! I was hanging on every word. In a sequel, maybe she forms a group of female friends who watch their brothers? They could trade photos and videos of their brothers showering. Or they could all watch. The sister of the boy calls her friends to come over as soon as he's in the shower. They might follow him to his room, barge in and rip off his towel, and take turns drying him off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous