All Comments on 'Girls Watching Guys Ch. 02'

by AceStroker

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
chunkschunksalmost 18 years ago
Nice!

Good topic and pretty well written. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist myself, and you've inspired me to think about penning a first-person POV story on the topic. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great job, I would like to hear more about

your experiences, I have had some that are very much like your own.

swabbyswabbyalmost 13 years ago
Hot stuff!

A deep, yummy fantasy. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"I think deep down every young man likes the fact of being seen masturbating."

That is so very true. A boy is very proud of what he's got swinging between his legs, his fat young prick and his hot young balls. Sure he likes the idea of a female locking at his stuff, but, as in this excellent story, best of all is a family female admiring his prick and balls and fascinated as his balls let loose with a big geyser of his warm creamy semen. The hero in this tale loves it when his kid sister is watching him bare-assed naked shooting his sperm. I bet he'd love it even more if it was his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
the stick horse

some one who wrote this was very fond of her stick horse? And the corner of her dresser near her closet doors, I think I might just write about that sometime. She also had some very tiny blue thongs with white poke a dots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Watch me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
would if I could

Causes major problems in my life not worth it anymore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Problems, yes I have lived them

The 4 stories here was the inspiration to cause the tithe major trouble between us that ended it all, probably best for both of us I am sure. I have many stories of me watching you also Acestroker, I will always have them tucked away in a safe corner of my mind. It is obvious that what I did was taking things too far, and I am very sorry for that. I wish you well sta...! F.........! I truest do want you to enjoy life, I think you believe I had interest in others of your age at times in my life I never have it was just ex n voyeur times with you when I knew better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think I would enjoy working in the rental industry in Florida and Cozumel Mexico, Scuba diving , Jetskis, parasails dive boat, fun things for so many

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I drive around jacking off looking for girls.and when they pull up never to me, they see me stroking my headed oiled dick, some girls smile. Some girls really watch me till i shoot cum all over myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1,2,3,4 and a thumb, but 2 and the thumb on your clit did Ghs job right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If all seemed to start with shutting off a night light, and then…

Alice18bbbAlice18bbbover 1 year ago

I loved the two stories together. First Stacey's watching, I can relate... and then Gary's performance... the same show, two perspectives. Thanks... on to more fun stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

the premise of the story of putting on a show for someone, yet she not knowing the showman has an audience is very good, but the story sems to tell more than show, so it is way too much telling and way to little showing with the language; there are not many descriptions of either main character

UncleCharlesUncleCharles6 months ago

Thanks for the memories! My first exhibitionist experience, but certainly not my last, was with my sister too! Knowing she was watching and didn’t know I knew was overwhelming! She started me down a path of ‘educating’ many a girl, teen, co-ed, MILF and granny on what we guys do to please ourselves… and ultimately them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous