All Comments on 'Giving In Ch. 07'

by linkznut

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
spbowlspbowlover 14 years ago
It needs a final chapter

nice work..but needs to wrap up a ending of some kind. I know its been some time for this story

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
i adored and loved your fabulous noncon like hell!! :))

hey linkznut:)

dunno why some anon guy wrote that this story should be a lesson to womenkind....kinda it should be so psycho,sadistic and all......thats how i followed the link and came to this fabulous noncon!! :)

not at all psycho or sadistic....i found that for a start it was supremely important to Ted that the women to be his sub partners were openly or secretly gaga over him!!....;)thats three fourths of the dominance and bringing to orgasm battle won...forgiving his Oedipous complex or longing for mature women!!;)

and becoz Ted could hardly see his widowed mother Martha,pining and wasting away over jealousy for the sub status Denise ,her best friend enjoyed with Ted....he coaxes Denise to have her blindfolded and asked that she doesnt take off the blindfolds till a silent,handsome stranger finishes his BDSM session with her and goes!!!....

one sees a gentle BDSM love and guilt of Ted for the first time forbidden union with his mother!!....he keeps silent to hide his identity throughout the session...but she knows...deep in her heart....!!..

the beautiful Martha blindfolded and nude in the love making session with her son are touching and gentle mostly....very romantic!!;) and the beautiful 'mom's best girlfriend' Denise in the nude too...they enjoy a thrillsome threesome!!....before Martha can open her blindfolds Ted silently leaves the house!!...

but voila...on return,he just cant keep from revealing his identity to his mom by that known whack of a smack on her lovely butt...she must have recognised so well by now!!;)

Denise laughs resignedly at boys' ability to keep a secret ;)...and yeah,silently announcing that Denise and Ted are never ever again going to let Martha feel sexually alone,unwanted and isolated.....never to pine and fade away any more ever again!!;)

not really into incest...but your story i adored and loved like hell!! :))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous