Giving In Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last the attack stopped. Martha felt Denise's hand return gently to her inflamed buttocks, rubbing it softly. "That's what you get for spying on me the other day. And if you ever do something like that again, you'll get more. Do you understand?"

Martha nodded her head shakily. "Yes, ma'am," she sobbed. "I'm sorry."

"That's better," Denise said, slipping her fingers into Martha's flowing pussy.

Martha gasped as her friend's fingers began gliding skillfully in and out of her pussy, providing pleasure while her ass still stung with pain. "Oh yes," she heard herself moan as the fingers continued with their task.

She heard a noise in front of her, and then felt fingers running lightly through her hair. Tentatively, Martha lifted her right hand from the floor, reaching out to the stranger before her. She could feel that he, too, was naked as her hand slid quickly to his cock. She took hold of his weapon, stroking it gently, stretching her neck towards him.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Denise asked, temporarily stopping the assault on her pussy. "It's not too late to stop."

Martha hesitated as the true meaning of Denise's question sunk in -- was she sure she wanted to take her son's cock into her mouth? This, she was certain, was Denise's way of telling her who the stranger was, without spoiling the game. Why else would Denise ask her that question? Why else would she offer her the opportunity to call it off?

Martha didn't answer Denise. Instead, she pulled the engorged cock towards her, opening her mouth as its tip pressed against her lips, allowing her son's cock to slide into her mouth.

In her present position -- lying across Denise's lap -- she was unable to move her head enough to give Ted the kind of blow-job she'd like. That problem was quickly solved, however, as Ted grabbed each side of Martha's head, held it firmly in place, and began slowly easing his cock into her mouth.

She felt Denise's fingers re-entering her pussy as Ted slowly eased his cock out of her mouth. She lowered her hand to the floor, supporting herself as her best friend and her son worked her from both ends. Martha struggled to keep from gagging on her son's massive cock as he held her head firmly in place, fucking her mouth with a gradually increasing pace.

Her head was swimming as she completely surrendered to her delirious lust. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! She jumped under the force of the completely unexpected attack, still in shock even as the fingers returned to her pussy.

She could feel Ted's grip firming up on her head as his strokes took on a greater urgency. She felt the fire building within her as Denise frantically pounded into her helpless pussy. And she felt Ted's body tense up as he shoved as much of his cock into her as he could, his sperm emptying into her mouth and dripping out the corners.

And then her own orgasm crashed over her. WHACK! WHACK! In and out! Mercilessly, Denise alternated between spanking and finger-fucking. If there weren't a massive cock spewing it juice into her mouth, Martha would have screamed. Instead, she nearly passed out from the overflow of emotions.

Relief finally arrived as the cock slid from her mouth, only to be patted against her lips, her cheeks, and her nose, leaving everything they touched covered with a film of cum. Finally, Ted released her head and Denise withdrew from her pussy. For a moment, she held her position, gasping for air.

"Take me to bed," she said shakily when she'd recovered enough to move.

* * *

Martha, still blindfolded, lay on her back in the middle of her king-size bed, with Denise to her left and Ted to her right. Her ass still ached from the beating she'd received, first from her son, then from her best friend.

She lay quietly for a while, enjoying the tingling feeling of fingers dancing lightly across her breasts, her stomach, her thighs, and around her womanhood. She made no immediate move to return the pleasure, either to her son or to Denise. Rather, she allowed them to pleasure her while she regained her composure.

It wasn't until each of her lovers took a breast in their mouth, and Denise's fingers started once again working on her love button, that she began to respond. "Oh Christ," she moaned as their assault intensified. She marveled at the difference in touch between the woman and the man. Denise's mouth worked lightly, almost playfully over her breast, raking her teeth gently over the nipple, while her fingers worked a gentle magic on her clit. Ted, meanwhile, was squeezing her breast roughly with his hand while his mouth worked hungrily on her nipple. Where Denise was tender and patient, Ted was rough and hurried. Together, they were reawakening her body.

Martha squirmed under their attention, oblivious now to the throbbing of her buttocks. She cried out softly as they worked her bosom. She arched her back, pressing her pussy against the probing hands.

"No!" she said suddenly, sitting bolt upright.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" Denise asked, a concerned tone in her voice.

Martha leaned towards Denise, feeling for her blindly, finding her. Lightly, she stroked the hair away from her best friend's eyes, and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Nothing's wrong," she whispered. "Everything's perfect."

With a final quick kiss, she turned towards her son, finding him with her hands. Just as gently, she leaned in and gave him a kiss, before easing him down onto his back.

She placed her hands on his chest, pausing to admire the feel of his muscles before easing her leg over his body. With her womanhood hovering over his once again erect cock, she removed her hands from his chest, took hold of his manhood, and eased herself down until he was pressed against the lips of her pussy.

"Here we go, baby," she said, almost in a whisper. Slowly, deliberately, she eased herself onto him, letting out a small gasp as his meat began filling her up. When she had completely engulfed him, she leaned forward until her breasts were resting on his chest, and sought out his lips with hers.

Their lips came together tenderly as he wrapped his arms around her. The gentleness of their embrace was a stark contrast to the events that had so recently transpired. As their lips lingered together, his hands wandered over her back to her buttocks. She groaned when he squeezed her, even the light squeeze bringing back painful memories.

As their embrace continued, Martha began slowly gyrating her hips, allowing the pleasure to build slowly. She ran her fingers through his hair and rubbed her bosom against his chest.

And slowly, the pace picked up.

As their heat began to build, she broke the kiss and pushed herself upright, allowing her hands to rest on his stomach. And as his hands found their way back to her buttocks, they picked up the pace some more.

Martha could feel the passion building, the familiar pings of ecstasy building in her loins. She purred softly when his hands engulfed her breasts, throwing her head back in pleasure.

And now she was pounding her pussy onto his shaft as he arched his pelvis towards her. She reached for his chest as he pulled on her nipples. Both mother and son moaned as their orgasms neared.

When it finally engulfed her, it was like no orgasm she'd ever experienced. It was the culmination of everything that had recently transpired. It was her and her son, even though she couldn't see him, even though he hadn't spoken a word, and even though she couldn't be completely positive it was he. It was the dark and mysterious journey that Denise and this stranger -- her son -- had guided her on. It was her journey into the world of submission.

After she'd collapsed onto his chest, they lay as they were, both panting for breath, both overwhelmed by their respective orgasms. It was several minutes when he rolled her off of him, sat up and rose to his feet. Martha lay on her back, trying without success to see him through the blindfold. She listened to his footsteps as he left the room, closing the bedroom door behind him. She could barely make out the sound of him fiddling around in the living room before she heard the front door slam shut. And he was gone.

There was a tear in her eye when Denise pulled off the blindfold. She bent over and gently kissed it, before snuggling up next to her friend.

They lay together well into the night, just holding each other. Sometime before the sun came up they made slow, gentle love together, before drifting back to sleep in each other's arms.

* * *

True to his story, Ted didn't arrive home the next day until just before suppertime. The girls had spent a leisurely day together, accomplishing little. The highpoint of the day had been the morning shower they shared.

Martha was in the kitchen when she heard the door open. She turned nervously as her son strolled in. Suddenly, she panicked. How should she act with him? What if it hadn't been him? What if . . .

"Hi mom," Ted said easily, as if nothing had happened.

"Hi baby. How was your weekend?" she responded, turning to pick something up from the kitchen counter.

WHACK! The slap on her ass was sudden and as hard, if not harder than the ones from the day before.

She turned to him quickly, the shock on her face obvious. But the smile on his face wiped away any doubts.

"My weekend was fucking fabulous," he answered.

As he turned and walked away, Martha turned quickly towards Denise, who just stood there and shrugged her shoulders. "Boys," was all she said.

* * * * * * *

Thanks for reading. As always, I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

12