All Comments on 'Glass'

by girlnon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 17 years ago
Very original

This is an excellent story, well-written and tense throughout. I want to be the first to welcome you to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed your story - Can't wait to read more of your submissions - Well done.

Mirriam - UK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Isn't rape fun!!!!

Nothing original about this story at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good grief

To the person shouting about rape not being fun: stuff it, please. It's a story; a fantasy... and, if you read to the end, you would see that they knew each other. Why are you reading things in the 'reluctance/non consent' section if "rape isn't fun?"

LadyLaVeauxLadyLaVeauxover 16 years ago
Well done!

I have to agree with the comment below. If you're not into this particular genre, please refrain from reading, or if that's too much to ask, refrain from commenting.

Anyhoo, this story was very well written.

LadyLaVeauxLadyLaVeauxover 16 years ago
Well done!

I have to agree with the comment below. If you're not into this particular genre, please refrain from reading, or if that's too much to ask, refrain from commenting.

Anyhoo, this story was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
awesome

Loved the story. Most of the time the girl ends up loving it slightly after the start of the story. look forward to more submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

So fucking hot... made me want to cum right then and there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous