Glenda: My Sister-In-Law, My Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After talking things over with her mom, Glenda and I left the house and headed home. Neither one of us felt happy at the moment. I was really starting to wonder about Eileen's mental state and I even doubted the wisdom of having a baby for Eileen to take care of. I knew she wouldn't be able to handle the work that raising a child entailed. My thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of Glenda quietly crying. It was to dark to see any tears falling unless I had been looking at her when a car approached us from the front. The noise I had heard was a sniffle but I soon spotted the tears falling. My heart went out to her. Here she was, volunteering her body so that her sister could have a baby and her sister was treating her like she was a slut. I really hated Eileen right then. She had made Glenda cry for no reason, at least none that made sense.

"Glenda, are you okay/"

"Yeah, I guess so. I just love being made to feel like shit for helping out like I was asked to."

There really wasn't anything I could say to that so we drove the rest of the way in silence. When we got home, I went around to Glenda's door, opened it and helped her out. We headed off to bed soon after we got home. Neither one of us felt like having sex after the lovely scene at Glenda's house but at least we cuddled all night. We decided to skip church services Sunday morning so we wouldn't have to worry about Eileen throwing a tantrum there but otherwise things went smoothly for us and by the end of Sunday Glenda and I were back to making love. We had the first week done and were looking forward to the remaining 3 weeks we had together. Neither Glenda nor I really wanted the month to end but we were willing to accept the time we had. Little did we know that fate would intervene and give us a lifetime together filled with joy and happiness, but that's a different story.

12