Global Warming Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers

I stood there thinking I would never understand women or how they work. Nothing to do about it, I went back to my place.

Tomorrow would be another day, I had permits to handle, workers to assign, schedules to keep. I clicked on the news, it was the usual drivel. I fell asleep in my chair.

The phone woke me up about an hour later.

"Hello?"

"Hi Danny." Marilee's voice was quiet, hesitant.

I sat bolt upright, thinking Sam was back.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing, really. I was just thinking. Maybe you would like to...come over?"

"Sure, what's up?" I was mildly confused.

"Nothing. You will understand...when you get here." There was a soft giggle, then she hung up the phone.

Now what the hell?, I thought.

I went in and brushed my teeth, changed my shirt. Then I walked over to Marilee's house. I knocked on the door, that was different, usually she opened it before I could.

"Come in." I heard her call out.

I opened the door, then came to an abrupt stop. Marilee was sitting in her chair.

She was stark naked!

"I...uhhh.", I managed.

"Well? Are you glad you came over?" She smiled at me.

"Yea! But I..you..?"

"I almost let you get away, didn't I?" She got up and walked over to me, tipped her head up for a kiss. I folded her snugly into my arms.

Then she reached down and took my hand, tugged me towards her bedroom. I went right along with her. She pushed me back onto the bed, reached for my belt.

"I want you, I want to make you happy." She said.

"I thought you said you weren't this kind of girl?" I smiled at her as her hand slid down my stomach and wrapped around my fast growing erection.

"I will be, with you! I want you to be my guy, Danny." She smiled. Then she leaned down and slid the end of my cock into her mouth. She made several amateurish attempts, then she stopped and looked at me.

"I never did this before so if I am doing anything wrong, just tell me."

I worked my way around to where I could reach her myself.

"You are doing just fine!" I said as I felt her legs clench when my tongue touched her swollen lips.

Things went into another of those whirlwinds, I lost track of time but at one point we were on the bed and fell off the side of it.

Pounding. There was an insistent pounding. I shook my head, trying to clear it, then I realized someone was pounding on the door.

Marilee wiggled her behind and slid back a little to get me out of her, then got up. I reluctantly let go of her. She reached into her closet and grabbed that same blue robe she wore the first time I was over.

I lay there on her bed exhausted, almost glad for the time to catch my breath. I still hadn't climaxed yet, I had been trying to make it last.

Marilee went out, shutting the bedroom door.

"Don't go in there!" I heard Marilee yell a few seconds later.

Then there was a string of curses, I was just reaching for my pants when the door slammed open.

Sam stood there glaring at me. Just swell, there I was, naked as a jaybird, my dick still sticking straight up.

"I get it. You have been fucking this dude?" He turned and looked at Marilee.

She yelled at him to get out, he just stood there.

"I told you I was sorry, what the fuck is up with this shit?" He growled at her.

I took the opportunity to tug my pants on, stood up. I was thinking that if I could get my teeth sunk into him while he was killing me, at least there might be evidence left over.

Sam turned back to me, then he looked at Marilee again and started laughing.

"I don't believe this shit, you act like your pussy is solid fucking gold and here you are hosing the guy next door?"

Hell, he acted like he thought it was funny.

"Sam, it's none of your damned business!" Marilee was still yelling.

"Well, fuck it, I am outa here!" He turned and walked out the door. A few seconds later I heard his bike start up with a roar and he was gone.

I sat back down on the edge of the bed in relief.

"That is one scary dude." I told her.

"He just looks that way, he isn't really." She sat down beside me.

"Well, where are we at, Marilee?"

"I want to be with you. If you want me, Danny." She looked at me to see my reaction.

"I think I will like that myself." I grinned. I reached out for her, feeling her boobs though the cloth of her robe. That felt kinda nice, actually.

I managed to get her robe open, got her down on her back, her legs spread as wide as they would go.

Lord did this woman have a spectacular body on her! I slid up into position, shoved myself back inside her as her hips came up to meet me.

"I hope it is just like this after we are married." She said just as I rammed myself home.

Damn near lost my woody with that one.

Married?

Oh, shit.

magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers
12