Gloria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!"

Zach beamed. When Gloria returned to herself, she said,

"Excellent my dark-haired savior! Keep doing that and you will never sleep alone no matter how old and fat you get.

A warm silence descended.

Gloria gazed up at Matt with a faraway look in her eyes.

"My dear Matthew, you have a very hard act to follow. Do you think you are up to it?"

Matt replaced Zach as worshipper. The orgasm he teased out of Gloria did not match that of his best friend, but Gloria savored every bit of it. The last mental stumbling blocks Gloria had erected tumbled. It was twilight outside the cabin now. What a wonderful day it turned out to be. How much more wonderful would it get?

She smiled at each boy in turn.

"I'll cut to the chase, guys. I was out in that forest because of some very cruel and mean-spirited things said to me by a man I thought I loved. I want to get his words and his accusations out of my mind as quickly and as thoroughly as possible, so both of you are going to get phenomenally lucky. I had my tubes tied years ago, and you seem to have healthy habits when it comes to women." She gazed a both men. "Zach, I'm going to teach you a thing or two and Matt, oh, Matt, I am so going to revel in your touch. Race you to the bedroom!"

**

Zach and Matt took a woman together, something they previously had never done. Matt behind, Zach in front, lasting far longer on his second blow job. They traded places. Gloria was the most wonderful woman either lad had ever been sexually intimate with. Her orgasms were a thrill to witness and listen to and she dispensed advice that they knew they would use for the rest of their lives with other women.

Twilight was replaced by night and its animal noises. Around midnight, Gloria fed them a simple but nourishing dinner. After eating they all bundled together and snuggled under the covers. They slept like the dead.

Matt answered the persistent knock at the door in the early A.M. to find a uniformed ranger with a concerned look upon his face and a color picture of Gloria in his grasp. There was some hemming and hawing, and some very awkward moments, but Gloria smoothed everything over. Neither Matt nor Zach could tell if that final look the ranger gave them was anger, bemusement, or jealousy. Probably all three. All they were certain of was that this had been the best vacation they had ever spent and quite possibly would ever spend!