Gloria's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
auraazura
auraazura
1 Followers

I laughed, "Oh, you do have a silver tongue on you, Xavier."

"Let me show you just how good my tongue is, sweet heart." he then lifted me up and set me down on the open counter at the control panel and slid my skirt up to expose my pussy to him.

"Never wear pants again, ok," he moaned as he lowered his head between my legs and began to lick my wet slit. I just laughed as I spread my legs wider to accommodate him. He continued to lick over my hot hole until I screamed out in orgasm then he plunged his huge, hard cock into me and plunged in and out of me until he shouted out with his own orgasm.

.......the beginning of a new adventure ......

Later that night James and Gary brought home some lovely women and proceeded to get the ball rolling for my new movie production. And just like I had advised them too in the letter that they had received with the masks, they told the women that they may be taping them and waived their rights to be filmed once they stepped inside the doors. The women, not at all fazed by the disclosures seemed ready to try something new and adventurous. James and Gary donned their masks and proceeded into the house. Lights. Camera. Action.

auraazura
auraazura
1 Followers
12