All Comments on 'Glory Day'

by diky

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lucky girl

Loved it, great story, can't wait to read of Andria's further adventures at the GH. Spit roasted ...maybe??

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Glory Road Traveler

Don't worry about AIDS. It's just a story, not real life. Just wish I had been one of the guys. Interesting story line, write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot Hot Story

Really Hot, Had just enough lead up to the action and didn't waste your time. I hope she sucks another stranger's cock once jack gets in the booth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
dumb people do dumb things.

these two are just plain stupid. Yeah it would be fun, iffn there were no STDS, no fungal or bacterial infections, no AIDS, and no cares that your wife sucks men off and swallows their cum. But it is exciting knowing the other guys wife is nothing more than a slut and he is the one married to her and has to live with her and pay her bills.

DaviBlackDaviBlackover 15 years ago
Fun Story

Really enjoyed it. Fun stuff, hope for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why are people stupid?

A great story. Screw the bad comments. Why are they reading this if they don't like it? Jerks. My wife and I have been to an adult shop and she's blown several guys, all with rubbers on, but what I can tell you is it was unbelievably hot, very much like this story.

Digger66Digger66about 11 years ago
Fantastic story

Great story! Please write another chapter. Maybe she can return with her girlfriends. Maybe he can return when it is "guys night".

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cucks seem to like glory holes, especially if the whore lets them lick the floors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That doesn’t make sense. Cock 2 cum and at the same time cock 1 started coming. The you said she had to get cock 1 off.

Buster2UBuster2U23 days ago

10 big blazing stars for a Hot Hot Hot story with a comical twist. LOL thanks for the effort. Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous