Goddess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took us a long time to come back to civilisation. We made our way back sitting down on rocks or fallen trees every a couple of hundred meters. During one of our last unscheduled stops a crimson rosella sitting on a branch only a few meters from us started whistling its call. Marianne said 'I'll show you something funny' and started imitating the bird's sound. Within seconds the rosella had changed its call and so did my daughter. This process was repeated half a dozen times until Marianne could no longer control her laughter, making it impossible for her to whistle. Laughter is contagious and I joined in and normality was restored with chatter and jokes slowly dissipating the tension away.

When we made it back to the picnic area, its only occupant, a solitary bush walker was getting up to leave. We waved at him and he waved back as we sat at one of the tables. The rest of the sandwiches came out again and we ate them with a ravenous appetite. As soon as we finished Marianne came to sit on my side but looking in the opposite direction. Resting her back on the table she put her arms around my neck and said 'Thank you for a wonderful day.' I held her a bit tighter and I kissed her like I would have kissed a lover. I must say that it did not feel strange or wrong, it just felt natural. Our tongues played with each other for several minutes. I heard a car going past on the nearby road but I didn't stop. When we finally pulled apart from each other my daughter's face was lit with happiness and she said 'Wow! That was really nice!' I laughed in acknowledgement as I collected our things and started walking towards the car.

When we sat in the car Marianne rested her right hand on the inside of my thigh and, as I started driving, she began gently stroking my leg up and down. I said 'Marianne, I will have to concentrate on my driving or otherwise we'll have an accident. Her hand moved up to feel my hard penis before she moved it away. With a smile in her face she said 'I just wanted to make sure that you still want me.'

The late afternoon traffic was very heavy. We were just limited to small spurts of movement, just from a traffic jam to another and then the next. Night had already fallen by the time that we made it back to Pat's house. Marianne had spent the last hour peacefully sleeping. She didn't even wake up when I finally switched the engine off. I had to gently shake her shoulder before she came back to the land of the living. She stretched like a kitten would do, each group of muscles at a time. 'We have arrived' I said, faithful to my custom of stating the obvious.

When we rang the bell it was well past seven thirty. Pat opened the door and said 'I was beginning to worry thinking that you could have had an accident. I was going to apologise but before I could open my mouth Marianne said, 'We had a wonderful day! We went bush walking to places really off the beaten track and I'm dead. I'm going to have a shower and straight to bed.' As my daughter started walking Pat said 'Dinner is ready now, better eat before anything else.' Marianne turned and walking backwards said 'I'm not hungry, we had lunch and then more to eat before starting the drive.' Pat only said 'OK!' Turning to me she said, 'Thank you for not disappointing Marianne again. Despite the problems that you and I had, you have always been her hero. Would you like to join us for dinner?'

I was still fairly haunted by the events of the day and I couldn't see myself sitting at Pat's table, constantly in guard to keep my façade intact. 'Thanks Pat, I would love to do it but, believe me, if Marianne says that she is dead I've already begun to decompose. I had not done so much exercise in a long time and I'm wondering how I'll manage to move tomorrow!' Pat laughed with good humour 'You are obviously changing a lot, but that you have not!' During the years that our marriage lasted she was the athletic one, playing sports, riding a bicycle to work and even finding time to go to a gym twice a week, all that while I would sit at home reading a book. I began to turn to leave when Pat reach out, put her hand on my arm and gave me a kiss on my cheek. 'Thank you again. After today I'm beginning to like you instead of detesting you.' I felt myself blushing and hurried out to hide my embarrassment.

I'm driving but I'm looking at Marianne defiantly undressing herself in my presence. Now I'm lying down feeling her skin on mine, her youthful determination that knows no boundaries, her body awakening to the world of runaway desire. I can also see Camille stepping out of her dress and walking towards me to impale herself on my erect penis. My mother is screaming to me to repent and go to church to confess my sins while my father smiles and tells me 'Good on you!'

That night I fell into sleep with Camille on one side and Marianne on the other.