Goddess Lily & Hunter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you wish, Goddess Lily."

Hunter then placed the plug so that it was sitting flat on the ground and slowly started to sit on it. He took in quite a bit before he started to feel resistance from his sphincter muscles. He closed his eyes and tried to concentrate on lowering himself onto the plug when he felt Lily licked his nipples. "Mmm. So good. So good." He was getting very relaxed and had slipped another circle into his ass when he felt a very hard bite on his left nipple. With his attention now on his nipples and not on his ass, he slipped down another circle. Lily knew that he only had one more circle of the butt plug to get into his ass when she put the second alligator clamp on his right nipple. Hunter was now hurting on both ends and all he could think about was pain.

Lily went and turned on some music and moved her throne so that Hunter's head was between her legs and so he could smell how turned on that she was. "You have been such a good little boy so as a reward I want you to show me how much you worship me."

Hunter opened his eyes and looked straight into Lily's gorgeous cunt. He knew from past experience that he couldn't do what he wished which was to just dive in so he tried to make the experience as sensual as he could. Hunter turned his head slightly to the side and started to lick the inside of Lily's legs leaving small circles up her leg. When he got to her gorgeous pussy, he softly blew against he puffy lips and then started at the knee on the opposite leg and repeated the action on that leg. He continued this action five times. After the fifth time, he rolled his eyes up to look at Lily but her eyes were closed, so this time instead of just licking her legs, he also lightly sucked on them in between the licking. He continued this action for at least ten circuits when he looked at Lily again. Lily still had her eyes closed but her breathing was getting shorter and harsher so Hunter started to feel as if he could actually make his goddess proud.

Hunter decided to add a little more action to his worship of Lily. Since the last circuits made Lily's breath short and harsh, Hunter decided to lick the juncture of where Lily's leg meets her pubic region, then suck on the left outer lips of her pussy, blow lightly on her clitoris and then suck on the right outer lips of her pussy and then the junction on the right side of her legs and then repeat this circuit. When Hunter was on his fourth circuit, he felt Lily's hands on either side of his head holding him in place. This was the signal that Hunter was waiting for, now he could lick her inner lips and taste her creamy juices. This time instead of just blowing on Lily's clitoris, Hunter circled it with his tongue he was enjoying her taste when Lily's started to climax.

With Lily climaxing, Hunter concentrated his tongue action on Lily's clitoris and inserted a finger into her vagina, inserting and removing it in time with Lily's moans. When Lily started to climax again, Hunter added another finger and then curved them so that when Lily was near the end of her climax that he could tap her g-spot and start Lily on what felt like a continuous climax.

After Lily climaxed about 6 times, she pushed Hunter away slightly so that she could come back down to earth. Hunter leaned back and sat on his heels while staying between Lily's legs. Hunter then noticed that his cock was hurting from trying to expand to full length even though it was in a cock cage. There was no way that he was going to complain though because his goddess's face and chest were flush and her juices were still flowing in her beautiful cunt.

When Lily was calmed down enough to talk, she said, "Now that is what I call a good boy. For that I think you deserve a reward." She then put the blindfold back on Hunter and then assisted him to a standing position next to the desk.

"Hunter, I want you to lean your weight against the desk right behind you." As Hunter started to lean back he realized that he still had the graduated butt plug in and that he was now leaning against the desk in such a way that it was putting pressure on the butt plug. He was trying to figure out if he could adjust his position a bit when he heard, "Don't move from that spot now."

Lily then removed the cock cage from Hunter and put a condom on his cock. As soon as the cock cage was removed, Hunter gave a sigh of relief and his cock grew to full length. He then felt Lily cupping his balls and sucking on his cock. Hunter couldn't help but move some but the hip movements that he was making were in the familiar coupling dance and pushed the plug in each time his hips leaned back against the desk again. It didn't take Hunter long to come. He then felt the condom being removed.

"I know that you expended a lot of energy tonight so drink this." Lily handed Hunter a glass and Hunter eagerly started to drink. When he got his first taste, he was about to refuse the rest when he realized that this was a test from his goddess and he didn't want to fail her again and he finished drinking the glass of his come without complaint.

"Such a big boy, my Hunter is." Lily crooned. She gave Hunter the bucket where he placed the butt plug and said. "Carry this and follow me. I am sure that you are very tired so I will take you to your room." With that being said, Lily picked up the leash and lead Hunter slowly back to the room he had been in earlier that day. After he was inside the room, Lily took off his collar and leash. As she was getting to leave the room, she said, "When you hear the door close you can take off your blindfold, go to the bathroom. Take your plug out, clean all the plugs in the bucket and then go to bed. Do not play with yourself unless I give you permission to do so. I will see you tomorrow." With that she closed the door and went to her room, turned on the cameras so that she could keep an eye on Hunter and watched him lay down to sleep.

Hunter awoke the next morning to the smell of bacon and eggs. The door was still closed but on a small desk that he didn't notice the day before was a try with eggs, bacon, bagels, jam, cream cheese, fruit and coffee. Hunter made a quick trip to the bathroom and then sat down and ate the breakfast that was provided. When Hunter moved his coffee cup, he noticed that there was a letter under the saucer, which had his name on it. He finished eating and then decided to read the letter.

Dear Hunter,

It has been one year since you wanted to start playing these games with me. As I told you before we started that at the end of one year you would need to make a decision. That time is now.

Your first choice is to decide if you want to continue to play the games as we have been playing them, once or twice a month.

Or

Your second choice is to decided if you want to expand this to a 24/7 service.

There are plusses and minuses either way. I think you can figure out the plusses and minuses of choice one so I will give you some of the plusses and minuses of choice two so that you can make a better-informed decision. If you expand this to a 24/7 service you will be living here on my estate. You will have to quit the job that you now have but you will continue to work from here (explanation later). You will be put into immediate training to be the perfect worshipper for me and will be punished for any misdeeds that come to my attention.

If you choose to continue as is, I expect you to put on the clothing that is on the chair. If you decide to expand this then I expect you to kneel by the door in the supplicant's position. Since you haven't heard the terms for the different positions yet, it is as follows: kneel with your forehead on the floor, hands stretched out in front of you with your ass as high as you can get it. I want you to be parallel to the bed with your head facing the bathroom. You will wear only, the collar on the table next to the bed.

I will be to your room at noon to take you down for lunch. So use that time to make your decision.

Lily

12