All Comments on 'Goddesses Pt. 04'

by GeneraZ

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OneIBlindOneIBlindover 9 years ago
Damn You...okay maybe not, but Dang it!!!

Hell of a cliff hanger you've left us with G. I love this storyline and the twists you've incorporated, but I wasn't expecting this momentary crater in the story. Now I've got to wait at a precipice while you construct the "rest of the story"! That's some dastardly deed, and I love it. Well done. I am looking forward to Eva finding out more about the land/world she was responsible for creating. I'm also anxious to see more of Val, to see if their coupling causes any physiological changes to her, and finally just because I like the futa sex! Again, well done G.

thisguyrightherethisguyrighthereover 9 years ago
Woooooo!

You know, I thought this one would be all about goddess sexy-fun-times, but we get an action-packed, yet heartfelt, cliffhanger? Icing on the cake, my friend! :)

I really love the direction you're going with this whole story. Threw me for a loop with that natural cryo freeze into the future... did NOT see it coming.

I believe that this is your best Goddess series yet and not just because everything is better in the future! The search for oneself, the finding of the soulmate, the possible tragedy occurring that could rip the newfound lovers apart... so much anticipation... I can hardly wait to see what you have in store for us!

ramblin2020ramblin2020almost 4 years ago

Wow! Another awesome twist. Great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneraZ@GeneraZ
664 Followers
I've created this account to host my amateur erotic fiction. Someday I might try writing as a profession, but I'll need to build some skills first, so for now I'm cutting my teeth on these stories. I deal almost exclusively with futanari subject matter, and my stories take p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Goddesses Pt. 03 Previous Part
Goddesses Series Info