Goddesses Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers

I selected Eva Austalis, and was given a closer view of the continent as well as some informative text:

Eva Australis was the first region of Eva to be seeded and settled. The planetary capital, Evita, is located along its northern coast. The culture of Eva Australis is modern and technological, a continuing development on the lifestyle of Eva's original Earthly migrants.

Regarding Lemuria: Opinions were divided on how a goddess society should exist when the planet Eva was originally settled. Many felt that the lifestyle of Eva Australis was improper, as it was based on a civilization created by humans. The people of Lemuria prefer to live as it is believed the ancient goddesses did before their numbers were reduced. The capital of Lemuria is New Aerotia.

And Mu: Mu is a very sparsely populated region. Here, humans who do not wish to live under the rule of goddesses have been offered to create their own society. At the present time only a small colony of such humans exist.

How fascinating. I wondered which life my mother and sisters had chosen. Did they prefer to adhere to the trappings of modern life, or had the charm and mystique of ancient times offer them a new way of living?

Suddenly a pair of slender silver clad arms wrapped around my stomach. I felt a pair of breasts, firmly supported in a skinsuit, press against my back. "All done," Val said.

Chapter 3

"Wha... uh-huh?" I dumbly stuttered, startled.

"Mm-hmm. God, it's so nice to have another person to speak to, someone who will be there when I'm done my errands."

"Oh, uhm, thanks. You're very nice, too," I said. Though certain boundaries between us were broken after the emotional episode in my quarters, I was still caught well off guard by her sudden advance. Not that I minded...

She pressed her nose between my neck and shoulder and breathed deeply, nuzzling her cheek up to my ear as she went. "Don't think I didn't see the way you were looking at me, Eva. Mmm... but I hope I'm not being too forward."

I shuddered, tingles of excitement running down my spine at her touch, her whispered words affecting me deeply. "N-no... this is fine."

She placed a couple light kisses on my neck. I sighed softly, trailing my finger tips along her forearms.

"I wanted you the moment they wheeled your stasis chamber into the hold."

She'd said enough. I turned in her chair to face her. She was on her knees, level with me. In an instant we were upon each other, her soft, pillowy pink lips so sweet against my own. We both stood, and her arms fell around my shoulders as I held her close, a couple inches taller than she.

Although she had all the time in the universe Val wasn't one to waste any, and as she tilted her head, her tongue hotly sliding against my own, her tightly contained bulge was already rubbing conspicuously against mine. I grabbed two handfuls of her sweet rear and pressed her even closer, and she nudged her loaded thigh against me. God, it was so hot. We were both starting to throb with excitement, our goddess cocks growing and challenging the stretchy material of our skinsuits.

With a sultry purr she dropped an arm down, trailing her touch along the upper extents of my hardening length, easily doubling the rate of my building excitement. Most of me was out of reach, so she got back to her knees. I watched her nuzzle her cheek along the side of my throbbing shaft, occasionally kissing it, her hands caressing the back of my legs as she went. I'd gotten so hard that every vein, every detail of me was plain to see under the skinsuit's taut fabric.

She leaned lower, releasing a gentle moan of primitive lust as she left a kiss on the hardened head of my cock, which was by then shrink-wrapped to the side of my knee. I reached to my chest, beginning to lower the already partially opened zipper of my skinsuit.

Val again rose to her feet, and as the zipper slowly descended she slid a hand in between my warm skin and the silvery material to caress the side of one of my round, oversized breasts. She was giving my lips soft, short kisses as she patiently awaited my unveiling. When the zipper reached the end of its travel, just above the beginning of my shaft, she lovingly pushed the skinsuit off of my shoulders and guided the sleeves down my arms with the gentle touch of her hands. I arched my back up to her, offering her wide eyes something to behold.

The upper half fell off of me and hung from my waist. She stepped in close, enclosing my nipples beneath the palms of her hands as her fingers dug in to my firm abundance. Our lips joined again, and we kissed deeply and at length as she indulgently lifted and squeezed my breasts.

She whispered against my lips: "god, you are so beautiful Eva. I'll do anything..."

I was biting down on my bottom lip hotly, my breaths as feverishly excited as hers. Instead of a reply I started to push my skinsuit off of my hips, pulling it lower. She gulped, stepping back to watch.

It was halfway down my thighs when I sat back down in her chair. She followed step with me, getting to her knees. She placed her hands over mine, and together we slowly continued to draw the the silvery material along my long legs. Her gaze was fixed upon the gradual reveal of my arousal, fully hardened and huge. When the pink of the head came in to view she licked her lips. As we passed my knees it shot up stiffly, bobbing before her face. She moaned weakly as she roughly pulled the suit down to my ankles, then took me in her hands.

"Ohhhhh, oh god Val..."

The end of my cock was buried in her mouth, her pillowy lips smacking against its crown. Her hands were lightly trailing up and down, barely touching to teasingly offer stimulation without any satisfying pressure. The sight of her working my sixteen inches was breathtakingly hot, and I was almost painfully aroused.

She ran a hand all the way down to meet my hips, then drew me out of her mouth, leaving me swaying before her as she swallowed a mouthful of precum. Licking her lips, she brought that hand back up again to work the persisting slippery flow onto the surface of my shaft with broad, fluid pivots of her elbow. The motion had her beautiful bosom jostling back and forth in her skinsuit as I moaned and writhed, the flow growing more pronounced. Soon I was coated with a glistening layer, and her second hand joined the first to smoothly glide up and down.

"What an exceptional cock, Eva. God, it's so long, so beautiful... I want it bad." She palmed the head of my cock, bowing down slowly to draw her lips along my length, all the way to the base, where she hoisted my heavy balls up and gently ran her tongue over them. I shuddered as a jolt of precum erupted out, deflected by the palm of her hand, momentarily showering us with sweet hot fluid. "Ooh... wow!"

"Mmmh! Now... let me see yours," I replied.

She smirked as she backed away from my gleaming erection to give me a provocative stare. She licked my slick pre off the palm of her hand and unzipped her skinsuit quickly, revealing the light tan of her skin from collar to crotch, the round cleavage of her tightly packed breasts suddenly tantalizing as it quivered into view. Grabbing her suit where it met her neck, she quickly rose to her feet, pulling it all down as she went... practically erupting out of her silvered covering. It hung off of her hips, and I could see the beginning of her shaft while the majority was still sealed in along one of her lovely legs.

She stepped forward, pushing the long hard mass along her thigh toward my face. It was so hot, the way she was ready and raring to go yet still restrained. I leaned forward, passing a hand behind her knee to to pull her close, letting it rest against my cheek. I could feel her heat and the beat of her heart. I trailed a finger down along her length, counting the inches... fourteen. "Mmmh god..."

"I'd have never thought Eva Dennis would like me. Not until I saw the places your eyes go when a goddess stands before you..."

I looked up at her, my eyes hungry. "Well how can I help it when you look so hot in your skinsuit?"

She chuckled, then took the hand I had behind her knee and guided me up to her. She led me to her bed, walking stiffly in her state of constraint. From behind I could just make out the sides of her breasts, which jiggled maddeningly with each step. She glanced back at my nude self, giving a tiny giggle as she watched me hold my wet, heavy length steady, preventing it from swinging about wildly in its immense state.

"Now it's your turn," she said. She plopped down on her big bed, her breasts bouncing against her chest upon contact. She started to slide her skinsuit down her legs, so I got to my knees, awaiting my turn to behold the big reveal.

The end of her straight, beautiful cock was waving around near her chin as she leaned forward to peel the last of her skinsuit off her feet. She then sat back, her posture perfect, her body gorgeous and feminine despite what she was sporting. "Go ahead... I know you wanna."

I slid a hand down smoothly, gently, feeling the size of a goddess, the texture of her taut engorged skin. The fat pink head was inches from my lips, making my mouth water. I kissed it softly, letting my tongue wander out for a little taste. The molten heat of her arousal begged for more direct attention, and I couldn't help but plunge her into my mouth as my soft touch became a possessive grip.

I caressed her up and down, sucking and tonguing, moaning out my lust. She cooed her appreciation for me, her feet involuntarily retracting as I continued. As always, persistence paid off as the milk of her arousal began to flow into my mouth. Her taste was unlike mine and Diana's, an erotic vanilla-like flavour that slid across my tongue like velvet. I loved it.

"Yes," I gasped, finally sparing a moment of my attentions to speak. "I can't believe this is happening..."

"Oooh, and you're so good at it too." Her creamy flow was dribbling down onto my thumb, so with a twist of my wrist and a couple thorough strokes I worked it all over her length, getting her slick. I then pumped my hands up and down, making her groan and throb.

She leaned forward until our noses almost touched, her lips parting beside my own where they were sealed against the end of her long member. I accepted them, trading hot hardness for the softness of a kiss as my hands slid down to the base of her shaft, which swayed and bumped against my cheek.

Our mouths separated and she shuffled backwards to the middle of the bed, where she laid on her side with the elegant structure of her back to me. She reached into a drawer in her beside table, taking out some sort of shiny envelope. I followed her, laying against her from behind, being the big spoon. Her bushy bunch of blonde curls tickled my cheek. As I wrapped my arms around her she whispered, "put it in me Eva."

I blinked, hesitating at the thought. The end of my raging erection was practically touching her shoulder blades as it throbbed against her spine... and she wanted it in her? "Are.. are you sure?"

She was tearing open that envelope, and lo, out fell a huge condom, not unlike the type I'd once used during one of my webcam shows. "God yes. Put your huge dick in me!"

"I've never done that before. Won't it hurt you?"

"Mmmm," she purred hotly, "maybe a little. Come on..."

"Is that condom for you, or for me?"

She giggled. "Silly... it's for me."

I shifted down the mattress, gaining the distance I'd need, my drooling cock leaving a thin trail of pre as I went. As she lay on her side I was admiring the curve of her narrow waist and feminine hips, as well as the little gap between her slender upper thighs where I could see just a hint of her sac. Her arms were moving slowly as she unrolled the condom onto her cock.

Butting the end of myself up against her rear, parting her cheeks, the fat head dwarfed her little hole. "Mmmh," she again purred. Her arms were moving faster; the condom was on, and she was teasing herself. I gave myself a couple rubs of my own, coaxing out more pre to lubricate her exit, being very thorough, only stopping when her bottom was so well covered that it dripped from her cheek onto the bed sheets.

I pushed my hips forward. She inhaled sharply, but knew well enough not to tense up. There was a lot of resistance, so much that my shaft began to curve and bow, but eventually the head of my cock popped inside. She moaned and hissed out loud, pulling her legs toward her chest. "Ooh... gently."

"I... I'll try." I started to feed more of myself in. She clenched the bedsheets in her fists, gritting her teeth as her body strangled my girth. The more I sank into her warmth, the better it felt.

She eventually reached back, resting her hand on my thigh - she wouldn't take any more. I must have been ten inches into her, which was more than enough to please me. I took that hand, weaving my fingers through hers, and withdrew, only to sink myself in again to the same depth. "Oooh god! Your cock... oh, amazing."

"Mmh... can't believe I'm doing this," I replied. Indeed, I had once only dreamt that another beautiful, immortal, immensely endowed creature such as myself would share that level of intimacy with me. Her body was offering less resistance, and I was sliding more smoothly in and out of her. It felt divine.

She pulled her hand free of mine, choosing to run it up and down her turgid, latex bound length. I smoothed a hand along the sloping curve of her side, keeping my movements moderate, taking it slow. She dipped her head down, and with a muffled purr busied her mouth with something unseen. Curious, I craned my neck over to glimpse the end of her impressive cock deep in her mouth as her hands pumped up and down. It was unbelievably hot, the sight making my balls ache with need. A fiery, undeniable urge to rut began to build in me.

I thrusted faster, forgetting my gentleness, caring more for the pleasure of penetration. She moaned gratefully.

That blissful, sweaty pace carried on for a while, but it would have to end eventually, for the pressure was building within me and it wasn't going to be long until I'd unload into my beautiful new friend.

I wasn't just gaining speed, for in the heat of the moment the depth of my thrusts had increased. An entire foot of my cock was surging in and out of her, eliciting her muffled moans of delight every time I reached the end of a stroke. She soon pulled her latex bound cock free of her mouth, her poise tense as she pointed it away from us and frantically pumped. She was about to cum!

It was now or never! I gave her my everything, mechanically thrusting and withdrawing my huge rock hardness. I was almost there, almost ready to let go. She released an ecstatic wail, still fitfully stroking. If I could see over her shoulder, I'd have seen her condom filling, burst after burst of creamy ambrosia inflating the reservoir like an obscene water balloon.

"Oh god, oh god... ahhh!" I sank myself deep, spasming inside of Val as I released my load. My muscles tense, I jerkily gave her two more thrusts, the act of doing so splattering the displaced stuff onto my thighs. Gasping in ecstasy, I slid myself home once more and held myself there as I came and came, so hard that my vision was turning to fuzz.

"Oh fuck Eva, yes! Fill me, I'm yours!"

"Ohmygod, ohhh..."

***

When the intense moments of passion passed I wrapped my arms around her, wanting to be close. We were separated by the couple inches I still had unburied, but I was slowly softening. Once I could, I pulled myself up against her, joining my cum soaked hips to her equally drenched rear. She placed her forearms over mine, and we savoured the intimacy of each others presence.

"That was amazing. I don't think I've ever felt that much pleasure," I said.

"I know. Breaking you out of stasis couldn't have turned out better..."

I chuckled. She started to roll up her condom, withdrawing it from her long, softening cock. I peered over her shoulder, curious to see her expertly tie it up into a neat, mess free package.

"You're good at that," I said.

"I'd have to be, considering how much time I've spent alone on this ship. Don't want to get my cum everywhere when I get lonely. But now that you're here..."

"Well, I think you should keep using them. It's hot seeing how much you can fill them. Besides, I'm not going to be your maid!"

She giggled at that. "We'll do whatever hot things you want with my cum, okay?"

I smiled. "Okay."

She shifted her hips, and my slippery semi-erection slid out of her, bringing plenty of my seed with it. She turned around to face me. She was flustered, glowing bright after what we'd shared... as I must have also been. We indulged in a slow, passionate kiss.

"So Val, now that we've gotten our sexual tension out of the way, tell me about yourself."

"Okay," she said. She felt wonderful in my arms. "My full name is Valerie Zechmari. I was born on Eva, in fact I'm from the first generation of goddesses to be born away from Earth. As you know, I'm a pilot for Astro-X, running one of the shuttles between the two worlds."

"Are you... Aerotian?" I asked. I barely even knew what an Aerotian was, but she had the same athletic build and curly consistency of hair as the two goddesses from my simulation, though she was slightly lighter skinned and sandy blonde.

"Yes," she said. "Good eye... my mother was an Aerotian goddess, while my human mother was from an Earth region called 'The Netherlands'. Of course, nowadays both of those places are underwater."

"So why did you choose to fly this ship?"

"There's a number of reasons. I'm fascinated by Earth, for one thing. So with this job I get to spend a little time there, and see what the home world is all about. But also, it's nice to be away from the other goddesses."

I traced a finger down the sweat moistened crevasse between her breasts, "really? Why?"

"Ah, I think you already know. I'm not like them."

"You're... like me?"

She nodded, smiling. "Apparently, we have the same funny brains."

I was elated. "That's... that's amazing. I never thought I'd ever..." I didn't have any words, but seeing we wore the same euphoric grins at that realization we shared another kiss.

There was a moment of silence, which she choose to break by returning to the topic of her as a pilot:

"It's a high-tech job, which is odd when you consider that I'm from Lemuria."

"I read a little about Lemuria, as well as the other countries..."

"They're subcontinents," she corrected. "Mu, Lemuria and Eva Australis."

"So what is Lemuria like?"

"It's... primitive. But not in a bad way. It's kind of like, a paradise, actually. People farm, they trade, they take up crafts. Certain goddesses hold places of leadership, and certain lucky humans become goddesses. There's electricity only where it's necessary, like for communication or to travel."

"That sounds very different from what I've known on Earth."

"It's totally different. But it's based on the way historians think we lived a long time ago. There is a lot of emphasis on the antiquities, like all the architecture is marble columns and other ancient looking stuff. You should see the capital, it's like a fantasy kingdom."

"I can't wait."

She smiled. "If it's to show you how your namesake planet is developing, neither can I. But keep in mind, everything is very new. There aren't a lot of people yet."

"Of course. Do any of my family live in Lemuria?"

"Ah, not that I know of. I believe the Dennis dynasty all live in Evita. That's the capital of Eva Australis."

"Which is... modern?"

"Yeah. We arrived with the technology of the 2050s, but now Eva Australis is a kind of modern unlike anything on Earth. The technology and science went in a different direction than it has where you came from. But again, everything is still very new and small. Right now everyone in Eva Australis basically lives in the metropolis of Evita."

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers