Goddesses Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers

"That sounds very interesting."

"It's where we'll be first. Astro-X's compound is close to Evita. So you will probably have a chance to be reunited with all your relatives, who have no idea that you're coming home to them. God, no one but me even knows that you're still alive... it's hard to fathom."

"If you think that's hard, try waking up to find out you put goddesses in space and have a planet named after you."

She nodded. "That does sound like a tough pill to swallow. It's so strange to talk about this with you. The legendary, mythical Eva Dennis, in the flesh and preserved as she was only days after she set the destiny of our race."

"Well, right now we're in my cum. Why don't we change these bed sheets?"

She chuckled, "right, okay. Do you want to sleep here tonight?"

"Of course!"

Chapter 4

It was my second day awake in space and Val was busy in some distant part of the ship. I was wearing my skinsuit, wandering down the grey and blue hallways of the vessel to get a feel for its layout. I found that the floor gently arched upwards at both ends of one axis of direction, leading me to presume that the interior of the ship was built on the inside of a cylinder. Following the main hallway along that curve I would eventually find myself where I began, having walked the circle of the ship's circumference. Secondary hallways ran perpendicularly to it and were completely straight as well as quite long, as they travelled the length of the cylindrical interior.

The ship was really just a sort of stellar barge, moving frozen humans, equipment and biological material between the planets. Staying within areas I was comfortable to explore I didn't find many interesting things to see, so after a few minutes I returned to Val's quarters. There I could see the stars and be comfortable.

I was beginning to think about lunch when I heard Val's voice from the computer panel in her table: "Eva, come to the cargo airlock. I want show you something. Just go to the main hall and follow the red stripe on the wall."

"Hmmm..."

Following that red stripe led me down one of the long secondary hallways. At the distant extremity of the hall I could see Val in her silver skinsuit, waiting for me with her hands on her hips.

"Hey Eva," she called, "I thought you might get a kick out of this!" When I closed the distance between us I saw that we stood in front of a large, heavy door. She opened a box on the wall and tapped a red button. The door slid open, revealing a metallic surface which was rushing past at a dizzying rate.

"It's... turning?" I said.

"Well, relative to us it is, but actually, we are. The area behind the door is stationary, while the part of the ship we're in is rotating around an axis. The force of its rotation is what simulates our gravity."

"Ah," I said. "That explains the layout... That's very interesting."

"It gets better," she said. She began to unzip her skinsuit. "Get ready to jump...!"

"Uh...?" Suddenly a gap opened up where the moving wall had been, revealing a vast, circular chamber. Sterile white light lit its metallic walls. The entire thing was turning.

She jumped in and quickly whisked out of view. I swallowed my fear and did the same.

We were floating! There was no centripetal force holding us down; we were suspended in the open air of the vast cargo airlock. My stomach twisted, confused by the sudden loss of gravity. "Ohh... oh my fucking... shiiiit!" Looking back, we'd jumped through an entrance in the wall which once every rotation met with the doorway she had initially opened.

She was some distance away. I watched her gently kick off a far surface and float towards me, her skinsuit removed from the waist up.

Looking down, I had to fight a wave of nausea at the sight of my feet hovering above the vertiginous open space. She was tossing her discarded skinsuit aside as she floated closer, her sandy blonde ponytail trailing behind her like the tail of a comet. Smiling playfully, she caught me in her arms, her breasts weightlessly bouncing against her chest as we collided.

"Hey, beautiful."

"Ahh, oh my god," I whimpered. I clung to her for security. "I was not prepared for this..."

She kissed my lips softly, "you'll get used to it soon. We can have a lot of fun in zero-G."

With her naked against me, I was starting feel like I might agree. Still holding her tight, I returned her kiss with one of my own, injecting some tongue into the embrace. The heat between us was rising steadily.

"Mmmm, babe... I knew you'd like it in here," she said. Already the soft lump at my thigh was elongating into something which tightened the skinsuit around my leg. She unzipped me and reached inside, pulling my heavy serpent out before it became too stiff to remove.

Her touch and the feel of the material sliding against the sensitive head had me sighing and biting down on my bottom lip. "You're making it easy to like," I replied, though my voice still trembled at the sensation of us floating.

She kissed me again, slowly running her hand up and down my shaft. As our tongues tangled I filled one of my hands with hers, feeling her semi hardness as with the other I grasped one of her lush breasts.

I could feel her lips curving into a smile... She giggled softly as we grew in each others hands, our aroused appendages beginning to tower up into the space between our bodies, hers huge and mine even huger. The slightest movement had them rubbing against each other, stiff and hot, occasionally jabbing at each others breast. I found myself also starting to giggle, the sound developing into a lusty purr.

She spread my unzipped skinsuit and my breasts tumbled out into the open air. Without gravity they floated in front of me, independently swaying with our movement. "Mmmh..." She filled her hands with them, and the depth of our kiss was renewed as her tongue swam deep into my mouth.

"So... we're going to do it in free fall?"

She nodded, grinning with a youthful exuberance.

"Oh my... you might have to take the lead," I said.

"Alright, beautiful."

With a precise twist of her arms she rotated me clockwise, turning me 180 degrees. She then started to climb up my body, moving away from my legs. I could see where she was going with the change of position as her hips floated past my face, our bodies sliding apart lengthwise until our huge goddess endowments were pointing down at each other from above. She backed away the necessary distance as she tilted mine forward. We were going to sixty-nine, in zero gravity.

"Oh my god, yes," I sighed. Looking down, she was smiling as she delicately stroked me and guided me to her mouth. I did the same, enveloping the head of her immense shaft with my heat. I didn't hold back, working my hands up and down with a purpose as I hungrily sucked. I couldn't help myself... her perfect Aerotian cock drove me wild with lust.

She was doing a wonderful job herself, her skilled strokes and the lashes of her tongue offering sweet stimulation to my every throbbing inch. I'd forgotten my feelings of disorientation, lost in the long moments of bliss as our heads bobbed, our arms pumped.

The rhythmic motions stirred up a force which soon had us slowly spinning through the air, the cargo hold's cold scenery revolving behind us. We were veering toward a wall, and just as we were about to collide with it she grabbed my hips and kicked off, sending us away in the other direction.

It wasn't going to be much longer until I'd have to surrender my load to her, and I wondered what she would do when I inevitably came explosively into her mouth. As the tension of climax approached I moaned my deep pleasure, hinting that I was on the verge. As if in response she took her efforts up a notch, urging me on. She wanted it. I wanted hers too, and with some difficulty under those hot conditions I gave her my all, taking her as deep into my throat as I could while my hands continually milked her awesome fourteen inches. My impassioned moans became involuntary as I reached the limit, seeming to teeter right before release.

I was about to erupt, when again our random trajectory had us meeting one of the walls of the cargo airlock. This time she caught a hold of a support beam, keeping us stationary. In doing so she left me throbbing out in the open, my orgasm painfully postponed. "Oh god, I'm so close!" I moaned.

"Me too," she mumbled as with a swift swipe at the wall she spun herself level with me again. I was beginning to float away, so I also secured myself against the wall.

"I want you to blast your cum all over me," she said. "Go ahead..."

Without pause I worked my right hand up and down my cock, and she stared down at it in a lustful trance as she began to do the same. It only took a few seconds of our well practised motion to finish the job, and as one we shouted out our ecstasy as our bodies clenched. In near unison our twin torrents of cum splattered onto each other, our hands a blur as we continued to stroke out shot after voluminous shot. I was painting her with waves of it, and the excess blasted off of her divine body into the weightless expanse of the room. She was glazing my breasts and torso, her seed spilling in to the space between my open skinsuit and my ribs.

When finally the frantic ecstasy of climax had subsided we came crashing into each others arms, kissing madly as we pinned our stiff members between our cream laden bodies. We were immersed in a cloud of globules, ribbons and droplets of hot spunk as we expressed the deep appreciation of our newfound love.

***

"I know you said you aren't going to be my maid, but I'd like a little help getting this cleaned up," Val said. We were standing outside the door to the cargo airlock, our bodies and my skinsuit dripping thick fluid onto the ground. She pulled on a switch in the box which opened the door, "at least we have the vacuum to suck the airlock dry."

"It's all being ejected into space?"

She grinned, "yeah. Cool, huh?"

I trailed a finger along the curve of her breast, scooping up a mixture of ourselves. I tasted it. "That's pretty neat Val."

She chuckled, walking off with a loose, satisfied swagger, her skinsuit balled up in her hand. "After we clean up, let's lunch?"

Chapter 5

Not long after I'd settled in to life on Valerie's ship I started to take up some of her simpler duties. It was a way to avoid my boredom while she was working and generally helped to pass the time until we arrived on Eva. She appreciated it immensely.

It was our sixth week into the journey. I was walking through the biological sample storage, checking off a list on a tablet to confirm that everything was still at a stable temperature and didn't show signs of degradation. There were vials and shallow dishes containing the fertilized eggs of cloned extinct Earth animals, as well as domesticated creatures for companionship and consumption. There were the seeds and cuttings of many kinds of plant, be they wild or cultivated, which were hoped to contribute to the greenery of the inhabited areas of Eva. Everything had to be maintained in its ideal state, or else the samples would corrupt before arrival. Meanwhile Val tackled her more sensitive duties, such as the monitoring of human passengers and of course, directing the ship.

I yawned. The day was almost over... one more block of samples to inspect and I could retire to our quarters, where she was probably already waiting for me. Images of my wonderful girlfriend doing sensual things for me were already surfacing in my mind, making me tingle with anticipation inside my skinsuit.

I raced through the last samples, concluded the inspection log on my tablet, and promptly left for our quarters.

***

I could hear the rush of water when I entered our room. She was showering. I smiled to myself, knowing immediately how I would begin the night's fun.

I unzipped my skinsuit and quickly shrugged it off of my shoulders, then pulled my limbs out of their individual sections. I set it on a nearby cabinet and moved toward the bathroom, paying little mind to the volume of my footsteps over the sound of the water.

Peeking through the doorway, I waited until Val had her back to the shower curtain. As soon as she'd turned away I made my move, swiftly entering the stall. The hot water was pounding down on us as I suddenly wrapped my arms around her lightly tanned body, kissing the curve of her neck as my flaccid member swung into place against her cheeks.

"HOO! Oh god, you scared me babe."

"I got you this time," I murmured. I was already feeling a little excited, and as my hands trailed up the curves of her tight stomach to her breasts it was beginning to physically show.

"Mmm," she purred, responding to the growing presence at her rear. She tilted her hips back, grinding herself against me, spurring my burgeoning arousal further. It grew lower as it pushed more insistently against her leg, making her hum with excitement.

As I caressed and squeezed one of her full breasts the other hand suddenly dropped low, scooping up her already extending length. I wrapped my fingers around it and felt it fatten against my grasp as I slowly stroked. By then my indulgence had me fully aroused, so I crouched enough for my cock to swing up between her legs.

"Oh god, look at you your big, hard... mmmmh," she purred. She ran her hand up and down my protruding length as she began to grind her rear against its base, her cheeks opening slightly as they dragged across my stiffness. "Fuck, you're such a big stud babe."

She wasn't exactly a runt herself, and I was soon running my hand up and down a gorgeous cock that would dwarf any Earth man's.

The shower stall was tiny, and for an awkward moment we shifted around, but the dimensions of my fully extended hardon lying between her legs precluded us from changing positions. Val pulled the shower curtains open and jogged out into the bedroom, where she opened her bedside drawer and pulled out two of her condoms. With a playful giggle she sat on the bed, then fixed an inviting stare at me.

I shut off the shower and walked out of the bathroom slowly, rocking my hips seductively with each step, letting the bounce of my hips and heavy swing of shaft do all the talking. She seemed to purr softly, beginning to run a hand up and down her long member. Once I stood before her she leaned forward, licking her lips as she gazed up at me with a playful, hungry smile, so I took another step forward. She opened wide and accepted me.

"Mmmh... Oh yeah," I purred.

She began to stroke my length, her other hand doing the same to her own. We were both incredibly hard, and as I watched her precum dribble onto her fingers she gulped down my own. I could hear the cluck of her throat as she took me down to her tonsils, her long golden curls swinging against her shoulder as her head bobbed away. Over the weeks she'd gotten to know how to please me, and her attentions had my knees beginning to buckle from the effort of remaining standing.

With a wet slurp she pulled me from her mouth and looked up at me, the strokes of her hands beginning to slow. She winked and blew me a kiss, then picked up one of her condoms and tore open its envelope. She put the rolled up latex disc at the crown of my turgid shaft and with the delicate touch of her fingers rolled it down, down, down... covering up almost every inch of my apparently exceptionally long member.

"Oh yes," she purred, before giving my tightly bound cock a final stroke and a kiss to the shuddering tip. "Your dick is so fucking huge, god I love it Eva." Holding her own at the base and bringing her hand up slowly, she gathered a handful of slippery pre. Hers was bobbing stiffly when she removed her hand, a strand of sticky fluid trailing off as she slathered it onto my taut latex. Her touch was divine, leaving me throbbing and thirsting for more. She leaned back, supporting herself on her elbows as she spread her legs.

I crouched before her, aiming my length past her sac, toward her little exit hole. She bit down on her lip hotly, pinching her nipples as she watched. Her cock was throbbing and bouncing with her excited heart beat. With the tip pressed against her entrance I pushed forward, carefully applying the necessary pressure to squeeze myself inside.

"Haaa... oh, god Eva," she moaned as I entered her. I crawled forward, slowly sinking myself deeper. Her back arched upwards as she writhed in delicious discomfort. I could already feel her adjusting to my girth. I pushed a couple inches deeper, then pulled myself back quickly. Slowly sliding in again, her cock pulsed so hard that a spurt of pre shot out, pasting its delicious fluid all over her chin.

I leaned in close, the tip of her wet member prodding hard into my chest as I licked that dripping pre off. She guided my chin toward her lips, and I accepted them, the act of doing so digging me in even further. She moaned deeply before plunging her tongue into my mouth.

I started to pick up a slow, steady rhythm, savouring the feel of her tight pucker as it strangled my hard shaft. As tongues entwined her hands were busy with the other condom, tearing it out of its package. We didn't like having to clean up messes.

I backed out of the kiss, still slowly rocking my hips in and out of her. With a less delicate touch than she had shown me she wrenched her condom down onto her seething member. The moment she had the latex down to her base I leaned forward, scooping up her long rod and guiding it toward my mouth.

She moaned and writhed with delight as I began to run my hand up and down her shaft, tonguing hungrily, feeling the pent up energy of her want. She was utterly stuffed as I lavished pleasure upon her, both giving and taking the gratifications that only a pair of extremely well endowed goddesses could offer each other.

I groaned, feeling a tightening pressure in my body, a hunger to release. Sensing this, she began to rock her abdomen into my thrusts, adding momentum to the already very deep strokes I was laying into her. With her motions it was becoming difficult to keep the end of her cock against my tongue, so I let it go. Instead I grasped her thighs, giving support to my stabbing passes.

She leaned forward, easily passing the end of her beautiful tool into her mouth, and with quick, firm strokes of her hands she took over where I'd left off. From the severity of her movements I could tell she was going for it, so I strengthened my stance and began to stab into her with a concluding force.

Val started to gasp, her chest heaving as her hands raced up and down. I gave a final thrust, digging my huge lovemaker into her most critical region, throwing the switch for her climax. "Oh GOD Eva, ahHHH!" her head fell back, her entire body arching skywards as her cock gave a mighty shudder. A thick rope of seed shot out, inflating its latex boundary, followed by another and another...

I held steady, keeping the pressure constant to prolong her rapturous release. The end of her shaft was weighted by the expanding reservoir of seed, pinning it to her chest as it throbbed and continued to eject its sweet load.

No longer able to stand the suspense, I resumed my thrusts. I was so unbelievably hard, so close to the edge. "Oh yes, yes Eva, fuck me, cum for me babe," Val moaned. It didn't take long, and after four or five good passes I wrenched myself loose. Giving a couple quick strokes beneath the head of my cock I was finished, and out poured my seed.

"Mmmm, baby," Val purred. She sat up, her stiff member dumping itself heavily onto her thighs as it dragged its load with it, and held my shaft against her cheek. She could feel every pound of my orgasm.

"Oooooh god, yes!" I wailed, frantically pumping and milking myself. The condom was quickly filling up and dipping low, the weight of it beginning to settle against her upper back. She looked up at me, her eyes asparkle as she smoothed her hand along my pulsing, burdened length, more out of adulation than to give pleasure.

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers