Goddesses Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers

When I was finally depleted I gave a weak chuckle and collapsed on the bed beside Val, feeling suddenly drained of the will to even stand. As I laid myself down she was already sliding her condom off, tying it up neatly, not letting a drop of her mess out to sully her soft sheets. I plomped my softening member by her thigh, dragging its copious burden with it, and with a soft smile she did the same for me.

Two heavy bags of pearly goddess seed then sat at the foot of our bed as we crawled under the covers, into each others arms.

Looking back, it seemed like a fantastic way to conclude a day, but for us it was normal. Those were some of the best days of life.

Chapter 6

WARNING. CLASS SEVEN BREACH DETECTED. DEPRESSURIZATION IMMINENT.

Val bolted upright, "what? WHAT?? Oh god, oh god no..."

WARNING. CLASS SEVEN BREACH DETECTED. DEPRESSURIZATION IMMINENT.

"Eva, wake up. Get up NOW."

"What... what's going on Val?"

"There's no time," she said as she stumbled out of bed. "Get in your skinsuit right now. Right now, go!"

"I... okay! Okay..."

We tripped and fumbled into our skinsuits in a frantic panic. There was no time to explain, but from the mortal terror in Val's eyes I knew something had gone terribly wrong.

"Go to the stasis hold," she said as she zipped up. "I'll see you there." She began to tap at the computer screen on her desk, her brow furrowed as she scanned for the detected failure.

The stasis hold was at the other end of the ship. I ran a long stretch to the main hallway, where I covered a semi-circle to the opposite curve of the interior. Lights were flashing, conveying a dire warning as the ship continued to voice its message of impending peril. Another run down a hallway took me to my destination.

For a tense moment I waited for Val, amidst the pandemonium of alarms and warning prompts. She finally burst in, a plastic package in her hand which she abruptly tore open. "Come," she said, grabbing my upper arm.

My heart sank into my stomach as we neared the one unoccupied stasis chamber in the hold.

"Val, please, what's happened?!"

"There's been a leak," she said. She pulled a needle out of the package.

"No! I don't want to go away again..."

She was too quick, injecting the powerful anaesthetic into my arm before I could even react.

"Eva, you're the most precious thing on this ship. I can't let you die! Get in the stasis chamber."

"NO!"

"GET IN," she commanded, grabbing my shoulders and shoving me toward it.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I stepped into the lonesome container, my head already beginning to swim from the drugs. She was very fast, strapping me in and inserting my breather tube in seconds. She shut the chamber tight and pulled a lever, and the cold water poured in.

My vision was growing dark, but I wouldn't tear my gaze away from her as she stood outside the chamber. She put her hand on the glass, her lips moving to form the words 'I love you'. My arm had become so heavy, but I raised it to touch the glass and said the same.

She bolted away, and I begged to fate that whatever was happening, whatever would happen to me next, I would see her again.

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers