Going Goth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

***

Having recovered from their first threesome, Brittany, Teri and Keri lay about on the crumpled sheets discussing who would do whom next.

"No one's fucked me yet," Keri said, "And I want it all; one in the pussy and one in my ass."

"I dunno, babe," Teri said, "That's pretty intense and you've never been ass fucked before have you?"

"Nope, a guy tried once, but I put a stop to that. Besides, I know you guys wouldn't hurt me if I didn't like it. A guy would just do it to me anyway even it was hurting me."

"I'm good with it," Brittany said. "We'll take it easy on ya, squirt. I'll be on the bottom, you sit on my cock and Teri can take you from behind. That's one way they do it in the pornos."

"Lemme see your ass, babe," Teri said, "We need you lubed up good so it'll slide in easy." Keri rolled on her tummy and lifted her ass in the air, already shivering in anticipation.

Teri squirted lube into Keri's puckered hole and worked a finger in, then two saying "How's that feel, does it hurt?"

"It feels funny, but no it doesn't," was the reply, "Keep going."

Brittany buckled on her harness and selected a medium sized dildo for her sister to ride. If anyone had told her prior to these last days that she'd be doing stuff like this with her sister and her sister's best friend who was now her lover she'd have told them they were nuts; yet here she was and it was all terribly exciting.

Teri had worked four fingers in her Keri's asshole, gently widening it to receive it's unaccustomed visitor, and said, "That should do it. I can't wait to fuck your ass."

Keri lubed her pussy and Brittany's dildo, crawled on all fours over her sister, straddled her and lowered herself onto the false cock, Brittany holding it steady. Keri moaned loudly as the thick shaft slid further and further in until she was fully impaled. She had never been this full and it made her dizzy.

"This is amazing, Brit," she said, looking down at her older sister smiling up at her. Brittany rose up on her elbows and they exchanged a tender kiss.

"Here it comes," Teri said, moving on her knees behind Niki, aiming the slim white dildo at her puckered hole. It went in slowly and easily, Niki's moans of pleasure were exciting Teri and a sense of power swept over her; she was going to fuck her best friend's ass and was eager to begin. The harness bumped against Keri's ass cheeks and she was skewered tightly between the two women.

"Does it, hurt?" Brittany asked, "You want us to pull out?"

"No," Keri said, panting, "Just lemme get used to this. Wait until you guys try this, it's awesome. If you guys can push in and pull out at the same time I'll keep up with you. Teri, hold on to my hips, it'll give you more leverage. Let's go."

They began slowly like the first time, getting the rhythm, letting Keri become accustomed to being doubly penetrated. Brittany played with her sisters dangling breasts, squeezing them and pulling the nipples to give her even more pleasure while raising and lowering her hips in time with Teri's thrusts in Keri's asshole.

Keri was in heaven, being pounded in both holes by the women she loved, the shafts plunging and withdrawing deep inside her, sometimes rubbing together separated only by a thin membrane of skin. Suffused with wave upon wave of pure lust she wanted to be fucked harder and harder, never wanting to stop, wanting to cum and cum.

Teri and Brittany's hips churned as they fucked Keri as hard as they could, equally caught up in the blatant eroticism of it all, the ridges on their harnesses stimulating their aching clits until they felt they were about to burst. Grinding, thrusting, sweat pouring from their glistening bodies, they were a fucking machine again, moving in rhythm, giving and receiving pleasure, moaning and grunting and uttering little shrieks, the bed squeaking and creaking as they hurtled towards a stunning conclusion of bone shaking climaxes.

***

"So you thought all along that Teri was getting it on some boy, huh?" Susan said to Leslie as she turned into the driveway of her home. They had found the case file and Mike's bill where he had left it at Leslie's front door and had begun laughing at the thought of him quite possibly peeping in on them while they were fucking.

"Yes, I assumed that's what was going on," Leslie replied, "Shows where assumptions will get ya."

When they walked in the front door a fusillade of shrieks and curses assailed their ears emanating from upstairs.

"Oh my goodness," Leslie cried, "They're killing each other!"

Susan listened to the 'omygawd's', 'fuck meee's', 'harder's', grunts and shrieks and shook her head. "Nope, that's my youngest carrying on up there. She's got a set of lungs, that one. I'll bet the other two are fucking her senseless and they're all enjoying the hell out of it."

"I feel so wicked," Leslie replied, groping Susan's breast, "Let's see what they're up to."

"I know they'll have the door locked," Susan replied, rummaging in a kitchen drawer. "Now where did I put that master key ... hah, here it is, let's go snooping."

"Lead the way, lover," Leslie replied.

Reaching the top of the stairs, they paused as the raucous sounds of lovemaking ceased abruptly. They looked at each other, shrugged and continued on.

_________________

Continued in Part Three

TE999
TE999
641 Followers