Going Goth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

Teri wiggled her face from side to side, up and down, smearing the plentiful juices from her mother's pussy on her face, licking furiously as deeply as she could into the slippery woman flesh; Leslie's jerks and muffled moans urging her on.

Leslie was in heaven; her pussy being licked and fingered so expertly by her daughter sending quivers and thrills through her body while her mouth was filled with Keri's steamy cunt flesh and the tasty juices gushing from it.

Keri squealed when a finger entered her asshole and wiggled around, followed by two fingers in her pussy and then Leslie's lips closed on her pulsing clit. She ground her dripping cunt onto Leslie's face and fingers, voicing her ecstasy in a continuous wail of pleasure. Nothing in her young life had prepared her for the joys of being eaten out by a mature woman and she wanted to cum and cum and Leslie never to stop.

Teri clung tightly to Leslie's jerking hips, fucking her with three fingers and sucking on her clit until she was rewarded by a gush of ejaculate in her mouth, spattering her face and hair. She continued her fucking and sucking until Leslie uttered a second muffled scream as her second orgasm ripped through her. Keri exploded as well; drenching Leslies face in cum as she shrieked in release, then toppled forward against the headboard in an orgasmic stupor.

Knowing Teri had not cum as yet, Susan and Leslie pulled her between them finger fucking her and sucking her nipples until the combined sensations sent the young girl into a back arching orgasm that seemed to go on and on as she humped against the four fingers thrusting in her gooey cunt until she collapsed, trembling and moaning and utterly satiated.

Thoroughly exhausted, the women and girls cuddled together and slept. When they had all awakened, they took turns washing each other in the shower, then went downstairs to prepare dinner and relax, snuggling nude together on the couch enjoying the togetherness, but too tired and sore to play any longer.

***

In the weeks that followed, the women resumed their lives; Susan and Leslie as wives and mothers, Teri and Keri as high school seniors and Brittany as a college student and employee at the Bargain Barn. Susan and Leslie made love whenever the opportunity presented itself, Brittany and Teri did the same, Keri with whoever was available.

Events were occurring elsewhere, however, that would disrupt the five women's lives to such an extent it would either unite them or tear them apart.

_________

Continued in Part Four.

TE999
TE999
641 Followers
12