Going Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke smiled down at me, his eyes hurt. Why were they hurt? I reached up and stroked my hand down his cheek as he carried me in the elevator, sending us up.

"What's wrong baby?" I whispered and he just shook his head.

"I love you so much Johnny. You know that don't you?"

I frowned, there was something really wrong. Wake up damn it! My mind was sluggish beyond reason. Why was I so tired.

I frowned again, "Of course I do Blue, and I love you to. You're my everything baby. You're my moon remember?"

A tear slipped unnoticed down Luke's cheek, "You're my sun baby. Always and forever. You're the only light in my darkness."

I smiled and cuddled up to him. He took us to our room and laid me down on the bed. I reached behind me and wrapped his warm arm around my waist, snuggling back against his chest with a smile. I turned my head, reaching behind me to gently cup the back of his. I turned his lips towards mine and kissed him, eyes still closed. As soon as I tried to stick my tongue in his mouth he pulled back and my eyes flew open.

"Oh god Luke I'm sorry." I said, my voice clear as I came back to the present.

Luke didn't say anything, just got up and walked out, closing the door quietly behind him. Oh god, what was I doing! I knew I just stabbed the knife that was already in the man's heart that much deeper. I got out of the bed and walked down the hallway. Luke was standing in front of the picture of us hanging on the wall. Me on his back, a beer in my hand, my face painted pale white. I was a dead bride and he was my dead groom, his face black and white, looking gruesome. We were both smiling, drunk off our asses. We were so happy.

"Luke. I'm sorry." I said, my voice cracking.

He turned around ,tears falling down his face.

"I know you are Johnny, but sorry doesn't fix this. Do you know that when your asleep you can't lie. You still love me. And god knows I still love you."

I didn't say anything, I just looked down. "It hurts so much Johnny." He whispered and I couldn't help but hug him.

I reached out, wrapping him in my arms, standing on tip toe. I held him to me as he cried, and when he picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him. He didn't want sex, just comfort and this was what we used to do. I wrapped my whole body around him, holding him tight. He buried his face in my neck, and I felt the hot tears against my skin. He let me hold him for about five minutes as he cried out his frustrations and anger with me.

He pulled back and I let him go. He looked at me and I stared back. He walked away without another word and I stood there, staring after him. After a minute I turned and walked back to the bedroom, grabbing my jacket. I walked downstairs, grabbed my keys and looked at Daniel, who was by the door.

"I'll be here at 8 tomorrow. Night."

12