Going Nowhere Fast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laughed and she said he should be pleased because she could see an improvement in him already because he was attempting to project judiciously.

Freddie sighed and blasted the horn.

"Oh hi," said a female coming out of a door behind Wendy who'd just climbed out of the vehicle.

Wendy turned and gasped. She was looking at one of the biggest women she'd ever seen and felt dwarfed.

The blonde said, "And who are you?"

"Someone your son found thumbing a ride Mrs Johns."

Annie's eyes narrowed and then they widened when she heard a baby gurgling.

"You have a baby with you?"

"Yes, I'm an abandoned unmarried mother and Milly is four months old."

"Out of the way girl and let me get Milly out of this dump of a vehicle."

"Hi mom."

"Don't you hi me, losing your job again and bringing home more problems."

"Up yours mom."

Wendy gasped by Annie just laughed and said, "It's lovely you are still my cheeky little jerk Freddie."

The giant of a woman stuck a hand over the back of the seats and lifted the baby in the car seat as if she were handling a piece of cotton-wool.

Wendy's trembling ceased.

Annie looked down into the baby blue eyes and trilled, "Omigod, a baby girl and she likes me."

The females entered the house and Annie said, "I'll put you and Milly in the guest room or do you wish to sleep with my son?"

"It's too early for that Mrs Johns. I only met Freddie this morning on the roadside. Oh you don't believe me do you?"

"I do and will continue to believe anything you say unless I catch you lying."

"I've been struggling to survive ever since my parents refused to allow me back home when they discovered I had the baby. The father had been caring for us but then his parents told him to ditch us and find a decent woman."

"Are you a decent woman Wendy?"

"Yes Mrs Johns but I was forced to become a bit dodgy recently when the thousand bucks my dad gave me finally ran out."

"And my son said he would help you out?"

Wendy shook his head. "He's in trouble financially himself. All he said when learning I was in this mess was, 'I'm taking you home and we'll see what mom says."

"Ah that sounds like my son the asshole with a problem he can't fix."

"I'm sorry for being an imposition Mrs Johns."

Annie smiled and told Wendy to relax.

"I won't be throwing you out on to the street and I won't hand you over to social services and risk having dear wee Milly taken from you. There must be other ways to get you stabilized."

"Milly is on breast milk and I'd like to keep feeding that way for another couple of months if possible. That prevents me from going out to work and anyway paying for homecare for Milly would be expensive but in another couple of months I could wean her and try that."

"How old are you darling?"

"Twenty-four. I have a degree in banking and was working in a bank until my seventh month of pregnancy. Since then my life has been a mess."

"Well perhaps things are on the up for you now. You attend to Milly and come out when you're ready. Please treat my house as your home."

"Thank you Mrs Johns."

"Oh I had a child out of pregnancy when I was nineteen but it died at three and a half months. My husband and son know about that but we never talk about it."

"I understand and won't say anything.

* * *

There was a family conference in the garage as soon as Annie's husband Geoff drove up.

"Hi son, good to see you again," he said as the two guys hugged.

"I'm sorry about losing my job again dad, they were downsizing," Freddie lied, knowing his dad wouldn't believe the truth that a randy woman had come on to him wanting sex.

"It's these money manipulators stuffing up world economies," growled Geoff, an accountant for a Realtor.

"Darling, Freddie picked up a young woman thumbing a ride and brought her here. She's an abandoned mother with a baby of four months."

"Jesus that's the last thing we need. Are we accepting responsibility?"

"That's what this meeting is about Geoff. Freddie and I have accepted responsibility but if this is to be a concerted effort to get this young woman re-established, we need your support."

"And I suppose if I say no you break my arm."

"Oh darling when have I ever whacked you? You are still are without a broken back and crushed skull."

"Yeah, yeah. Are you sure this isn't your baby Freddie?"

"Oh good tactic dad. I just met the babe for the first time this morning."

"Babies cry at night."

"Another good tactic dad. Say yes or no. I'd prefer you saying no so I get to see mom slug you."

"Well if you insist I say yes. I was thinking of saying no. I'll make it a family project."

"Thanks dad."

"Yes thanks Geoff. Come in and meet them. I can't wait to see you seduced."

"By the woman, are you mad?"

"No you fool," Annie laughed. "I mean by Miss Little Blue Eyes."

An hour later they all were chatting in the day room and watched Milly roll over.

"Omigod," Wendy yelled.

"What has she crapped on the carpet."

"No Mr Johns," Wendy said delightedly. "It's the first time Milly has rolled over completely.

"Oh we are witnessing history been made," Geoff said kindly.

Caught in the moment of significance, Freddie said, "Well done Milly."

Annie saw the dazzling smile Wendy gave Freddie and turned away to smile privately.

CHAPTER 2

Annie consulted a couple of friends and they confirmed the fear if the authorities learned that Wendy was left to support her baby alone and failed to do so, Milly would be taken off her and placed into care. The women nodded as if agreeing that's how it had to be.

After consulting Wendy, Annie got Geoff to persuade the Realtor he worked for to sponsor Wendy's application to study for her real estate salesperson's license.

By the time she'd weaned Milly, Wendy had gained her license and was ready to begin work. Mrs Monk who'd sponsored Wendy gave her a job in the residential sales department.

Annie, who worked from home as a personal financial consultant, having worked in that field commercially after gaining her degree and then eight years ago she left her employment to establish her home business.

* * *

Soon after arriving home with mother and baby, Freddie had wondered about the mess he was in. Initially he'd believed he'd done the right thing by stopping and offering to help a stranded young woman who surprisingly had turned out to be an unmarried mother in a fight to scratch out a living for herself and her baby. Then after the family conference and Wendy was told she was welcome to stay with the family with Milly, Freddie had attempted to move in on Wendy believing she'd be so grateful and willing to reward him that he'd be offered more pussy than he could comfortably handle.

Freddie was aware he wasn't all that bright but he knew this was generally how things worked. But after Wendy had rebuffed his advances twice he asked did she think he wasn't good enough for him.

She denied that was so

The he believe she was lying when she said that after having had the baby she still wasn't physically ready to resume having sex and the birthing and post-birth experiences had taken a toll on her emotionally.

Gee all she had to do was to lie back and open her legs and smile. He would have done the rest. What a selfish bitch!

He decided he'd have to accept she thought he wasn't good enough for her. He remained friendly and took her out but avoided touching her and stopped kissing her goodnight or good morning, saving his kisses for his mother and baby Milly.

Freddie thought about going to his mom's only sexy friend, Mrs Plank. She'd taken his virginity a month after he'd turned eighteen when he'd been called over to help her with her car that had refused to start. She'd looked practically naked, being dressed in a top and no bra with her small tits practically hanging out while her tight shorts were so tight he could see the outline of her pussy.

Mrs Plank was already in the front passenger seat as he got into the vehicle and he immediately spotted the problem. She'd been attempting to start the vehicle with the auto shift lever not in lock position. She'd apologized for being such a fool and said she must kiss him and had leant over and gave him an open mouthed kiss with her right hand pressed hard against his cock.

Yeah some fool. She'd just wanted to be fucked and she led him beyond the final barrier that until then he could only dream about.

His mom appeared to guess he was sexually depressed. Actually it wasn't a guess because when she entered the room after putting down Milly, she asked him, "Are you sexually depressed?"

"Yeah," he'd said, unable to suppress the truth and told her that Wendy had knocked him back twice.

In the way women always stick together and lie, his mom said Wendy would be not ready yet to resume sex, that she'd been through a rather traumatic time with worrying from the time of knowing she was pregnant and then her plight would have seemed more desperate with the birth of Milly.

His mom said smiling, "Time will heal her."

Bullshit he thought.

"Oh you poor darling," Annie had said, catching his look. She then grabbed his hand and almost pulled him off his feet as she hauled him into her bedroom. She told him to get onto the bed beside him and she'd relieve him.

Relieve him, but how? He'd need more than cuddles to feel relieved.

Freddie couldn't believe it when his mom unzipped him and pulled out his dick and worked it up into an erection.

Once she had his dick at full mast she went to work with her mouth and hand and then smiled as her squirted over her clothed tits.

"Good boy," she cooed.

Panting, Freddie thought briefly that he had the best mother in the world.

"Come back if you need further relief during this hiatus," she cooed.

"Can we fuck?"

Bang! He saw stars and realized she'd slapped him.

"Sorry."

"And you better be," she hissed.

Freddie went to his room holding the sore side of his head quite confused. What the hell was the difference between you allowing your mom to jerk you off and you wanting to stick your mom? Why did people have to be so difficult?

* * *

The change in Wendy came the evening she ended up with her first sales contract.

She brought home two bottles of wine and because she had weaned Milly she consumed some and became really animated and after dinner sat on Freddie's knee for a few moments and hugged him before sitting beside him.

None of that had escaped Annie's attention and she said to Geoff, "Let's go out for a drink."

"Why we have been drinking here."

"Geoff!"

"Okay, okay let's go out for a drink. Do you want to come with us Freddie?"

"No he doesn't," Annie hissed and Geoff hurried off to get his wallet and jacket.

When Wendy heard the car leave, she slipped down between Freddie's knees.

"W-what are you doing?" he asked as if he didn't know.

She just smiled and pulled down his zip and fished out his growing erection and spat on it.

He lay back thinking well it didn't appear she intended injuring him to perhaps raise his voice an octave or two. He felt like laughing at his humor but then thought she might turn funny if he explained it to her. Just let her get on with it.

Wendy was almost as good as his mom at fellatio. But from what he could remember, and passing time could make some seemingly momentous occasions grow grander, the sexy Mrs Plank had been in a class of our own, the world's best in his experience.

Wendy paused in her cock gobbling to ask, "What are you thinking?"

She'd only ask was Mrs Plank that 50-year old if he told her.

"Er I was thinking it's good you are back feeling like engaging in sex again."

"Indeed and thanks for being so patient. You can expect to really get your rocks off tonight."

"Does your cunt feel juicy?"

"Yes," she giggled.

"Then you can expect a good pounding."

Freddie slipped between her thighs and the swollen head of his cock went straight in, without guidance, just as if they'd done this together a hundred times.

"Have you ever fucked your mother?"

The surprise of that question and the enormity of it resulted in Freddie jolting into premature ejaculation.

"No."

"Sorry I erred in my timing in asking such a provocative question."

"Yes," he said darkly and added, "I need to rest up for at least five minutes."

"Well make that fifteen while I go and give Milly her bottle."

He was asleep when Wendy returned. She covered him and disposed of the spent condom and went to her bed.

Freddie was awakened by the sound of the garage roller door opening. He grabbed his clothes and looked around for the discarded condom, couldn't find it and scampered off to bed.

His mom came into the room and whispered was he awake.

"Yes."

"Did you get it in?"

God mothers could be embarrassing.

"Yes, um but... I came just after entering."

"Oh darling how unfortunate for you to have misfired. I'll be back in a minute."

She returned and closed the door and threw back the blankets and worked up his half-erect cock.

"Mom what are you doing?"

Annie didn't reply and rolled a condom on him and sat her bulk over him and said, "My darling boy needs a good woman and this is when mommy comes in useful for her adult boy."

* * *

Freddie had just returned from yet another unsuccessful job interview when Wendy called and asked could he come down to the office and go out with Mrs Monk to inspect a property.

"She never goes unaccompanied to a property and three of our team are away at a training session, four are out with clients and two of us left in the office along with the receptionist have clients either here or due."

"Oh I suppose so."

"Thanks darling, you are such a special person."

Grumpy Mrs Monk said, "You look better dressed that usual when I see you."

"I've just been to a job interview."

"How did it go?"

"Brilliant I thought and I'm in the running," he lied.

A woman answered the door bell and she was grumpy.

"You're late."

"That depends how fast your clock is," Mrs Monk said smoothly, really impressing Freddie.

"Well I'm glad you brought a male appraiser. I don't like doing business with females."

"Oh my Mr Johns is the best in the business. I don't know what we'd do without him."

Freddie couldn't believe even a woman could lie like that and make it sound absolutely like the truth.

"I supposed you'll like coffee?"

Freddie said yes and Mrs Monk said no.

"Well I'll make it for one."

"Two," said Mrs Monk.

They began the appraisal.

"Pretend you know everything and make it sound important; she'll be listening," the Realtor whispered.

Freddie had always had a keen interest in house construction and during school breaks had often done odd jobs on-site for his Uncle Rex who specialized in restoring homes.

"This place looks about 15 years old," he began.

"Seventeen," called the prospective vendor from the kitchen.

"Solid plaster ceilings and no cracking," he said with authority. "And the walls of this living room appear true and have been redecorated within the last year of so.

"Two years ago," called the vendor. "We were tired of the original wallpaper."

They went through the property, Mr Monk scarcely saying a word.

When they sat for coffee she handed the vendor the list of seven minor things that Freddie had said needed attention.

"The property is in excellent condition Mrs Young. We suggest you get this short list of minor things attended to and that will enhance your sale prospects."

"The other two agents just rushed in and out," said Mrs Young.

"And promised to get you top dollar if you listed with them," Freddie said sympathetically while Mrs Monk looked as if she wanted to muzzle him.

"Yes they did and you two haven't done that... Mrs Monk just gave me a possible low and a possible high that our property might sell at."

"Yes the more profession and user-friendly approach," Freddie waffled on and Mrs Monk couldn't help notice the woman listened to him intently and appeared very impressed.

Mrs Young said, "You guys appear to have a better grip on what the housing market is about."

"Well just talk it over with your husband Mrs Young. Mrs Monk doesn't mind which agency you chose but she does like her team succeeding to the satisfaction of her vendors."

As they drove off Mrs Monk said, "Have you worked in real estate Freddie?"

"Are you kidding? Who would have me? All I knew was not to put down other agencies in the hunt for the listing."

Mrs Monk dropped Freddie off at home because it was late and the office would have closed for the day.

Freddie went into the kitchen and kissed his mom and Wendy entered with Milly and he kissed them both.

"I have a job in real estate."

They looked at him as if he were about to tell a joke.

"Mrs Monk has decided to employ me as a pre-sale adviser and accompany her when she goes on appraisals for prospective vendors looking to appoint a selling agency. I'm to be her adviser, not a home inspector, and so I will not require to be licensed. She says I have a better knowledge of what needs doing to bring a home up to scratch for marketing to increase its chances of making top-dollar than she does, despite her professional training and long experience."

"I can't believe this," Wendy said. "I wasn't aware you knew anything about home construction, repairs and maintenance and renovations."

"Oh but he has had experience, of sorts," said his mom. "From the age of about fourteen Freddie began working for my brother who specializes in home renovations by doing odd jobs to earning spending money. Then after he left home he'd sometimes worked on construction sites in periods between higher-paying seasonal jobs."

Wendy said, "How much will you be paid?"

"I start on $30,000 with a review after six month and will be signing a two-year contract."

"Omigod, we could afford to rent a place of our own, um if you'd want to live with me properly."

"Yeah I do. I kinda think of myself as Milly's father."

Wendy looked at him gaping.

"Well I see her every day and feel responsible for her. Yeah we should look for our own place."

"And I feel like Milly's grandmother and would be upset if you don't bring her to me each workday morning," Annie said.

"Omigod," Wendy wheezed.

THE END

12