All Comments on 'Going Out With Daddy Ch. 03'

by columfa

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HoosierFriendHoosierFriendalmost 16 years ago
Oh My!

I have just read chapters 1 thru 3. This might be the hottest thing I have ever read on Literotica. Can hardly wait for the rest.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
great post ever so hot

Your story is getting even better,as the story goes on.I'll be watching for the next chapter.Hopefully they will get to have a weekend together,and have wild sex......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A

A nicely long chapter. Well written, good character development and scene setting. I can see the people and where they are. The texting between friends to tell the details is different and a nice touch. Though, with dad's love of bald pussy, I can't believe he didn't eat her or at least get to see and touch those lovely virgin lips. Maybe next time. Mom will ofcourse set up an even sexier date between her husband and their daughter. Just a little longer will be nice, I'll need time to stroke my own hard cock to climax I'm sure. Thank you. Richard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice

Great story so far. Loving it. Hope all the sex won't be explained via instant messenger though. Would love it to come in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great, BUT...

The blow job would have been hot if you had just written it, instead of the IM description. I hate all the IM lingo!

But still a hot stoy!

sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 16 years ago
Nice--HOT!

Very good very hot!

The IM is a nice touch, but is getting a little redundant as you've ended the last two chapters with IM chat.

So two things going on here,

One the mother is up to something

the other is that her friend seems to be crushing on her a lot, I think she's more interesting in hooking up with the daughter when she comes to college the following year rather than the two of them hooking up with other guys.

Could it be that mom is trying to get the daughter to stay and not go away to college?

Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GET IT OVER WITH!!!!!!

GREAT STORY!!!! But why torture us????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not up to par with Ch 1 & 2

Great series, but really disliked the IM descriptions.

Plus, after this slow buildup the jump to sniffing her panties and getting a blowjob didn't work for me. Where's the hesitency, the anticipation?

Felix_docFelix_docabout 15 years ago
more on the IM

Another vote against the IM bit ... it would be better to just describe the things as they happen.<br>

<br>

As for 'torturing' us, please keep it up. This is the *only* good torture!

imurddyimurddyover 14 years ago
intense

The I'm stuff is getting old, but I love the buildup!

sexydad50sexydad50over 13 years ago
Made me hard

Great writing. I wish you were doing something new, or a sequel. Especially to this story. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mikie likes it! ;).

""

"Well, maybe you need more dates with her then," she said aloud. "The point of you going out with her was to make the two of you more comfortable together."

"For crying out loud, Carol," Tim sighed, exasperated. Was he laying it on too thick? The truth was that his heart leaped at the idea of more nights out with his sweet young daughter. "How do you know Marie will want to go out with me again?"

""

Wether he's playing off or not, what kind of dad groans at spending time with his girl? Lol.

""

"But not usually in a place like this," he replied, intrigued now. He almost wanted her to convince him.

"I didn't think you were square, Daddy. Didn't Mommy make the reservations for us to eat here?"

"Hmmm. Yes. Yes, she did."

"And she knows it's a dinner and dancing place, right?" Tim started smiling along with his beautiful daughter.

"Uh huh. She definitely knows that."

"So she probably expects us to dance together. And if she's okay with it, why do you have a problem?"

""

Lol, she really nailed his ass down! Its funny how all three have these different perspectives and for the most part cant clearly see into the other. Mom wants them to hook up, daughter thinks mom is treating her more... European for a lack of better term, helping her daddy see her differently, dad... Well dad is still trying to figure out what the hell is going on and what he can do mentally while trying to deny it physically, lol. The complication (as in watch movements) is delicious! ;)

""

When she moved close to him, his first instinct was to move away, but she laid her head on his shoulder, and he was lost.

""

He does need to quit being a pussy though! Lol. Wife approved, remember? Hehehe.

'Well she did say get closer and relax with her...'(unzips pants...)

""

He watched her silently as her hands found his zipper and drew it down...

""

Oh. Hell. Yes. ;) ;). .....but then it was somewhat spoiled by not finishing the scene and switching to the IM with her gf, telling her there. Both would have been great! Still awesome and really, really enjoying the story! So original! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story spoilt by the silly text messages

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it . If this does not get u going your dead .

zornslemmazornslemma3 months ago

Very original angle on a common Literotica theme

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous