Going to the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny laughs to herself as she feels Sam's excitement grow and press against her hip. She had asked her friends help her tease Sam. Jenny had explained to them on the phone that he has been teasing her all day and it is time for her to get even. They agreed quickly.

Jenny and her friends have done similar things with each others' boyfriends in the past. It would never get carried away. Most of the time, it ended up as an embarrassing moment in the guys' life. But everyone has had fun with this. So when they heard he was teasing Jenny mercilessly all afternoon and evening, they were excited to get to work.

Jenny notices her friends hugging Sam with their chest. Usually, these types of hugs are with the shoulders. It is usually a quick wrap around with the arm, a slight pull (for the hug) and then a quick kiss on the cheek as a greeting. She could see same was not expecting the chest hug, usually reserved for close friends and intimate couples. (Aren't there rules? Sam had thought quietly to himself.) She barely stops herself from grinning evilly when he pulls back from the hug and looks at her.

Jenny smiles to Sam and says to him, "I see you like my friends."

She glances down and quickly looks back up at him. Then Jenny adds, "A lot."

"Um, no."

"No?" One of the women says loudly.

If it was a movie or if Sam's mind is available for public viewing, Sam would be smacking himself on the forehead. Instead, he starts to cringe and stops. Sam turns to see it is Joan talking.

"That's not what I meant." He glances at Jenny for help.

"Oh? So just what did you mean?" Joan asks with a raised eyebrow.

It is here in that same movie Sam would be shrinking and trying to get away from the situation any way possible.

Jenny could just picture him thinking these things. It is how Sam thinks, Jenny knows. She has come to know how visual he is with most things in life.

Sam did not want to look but he saw all four women looking at him, waiting for him to answer Joan. San glances at Jenny, a look requesting her help. But that only yields a look of amusement on her part.

Quickly, Sam tries to think of something else. He could tell them why he said that. It would definitely be embarrassing. A different kind of embarrassment than his play with Jenny in public and getting caught yields. He does not know if he's that close enough in his relationship with Jenny or her friends to do that yet. This is something you do not live down with friends if you're not close enough. (Right? Sam asks himself.)

Jenny could see that Sam is trapped. There is practically nothing that he could say that would get him out. She could help him, maybe even change the subject but she did not. It is funny to see him stuck for words.

"Well…" Sam starts off, trying to think furiously of something to say.

"Joan, this is a situation where anything I say, I will be in deep trouble."

Jenny almost laughs aloud as she sees Joan nod at Sam slowly, still awaiting an answer from him. Jenny considers Joan one of her toughest and most supportive friends. She is Jenny's best friend and one she trusts completely.

Joan is one of the first people their friends go to for help. Joan, of course, never thought of herself that way. She may be a bit more sympathetic towards people than others but she never thought of herself as one of those people. She loves Jenny and believes she is someone who is as closest to a sister that she has.

Joan waits for Sam to speak up. She likes Sam and did from the moment Jenny introduced him. Joan found him funny and smart. She has watched him with that sisterly concern she feels towards Jenny. And she knows that Sam does not leer at her and their friends the way most men do. Joan has always been encouraged by Sam's willingness to joke and make a fool out of himself in front of Jenny and her friends.

So when Jenny asked Joan and the others to help her out, Joan did not think twice. In fact, she is looking forward to seeing his reaction to the girls teasing him. Not that she will take advantage or anything just because she is not seeing anyone right now, but because it would be a fun story to tell.

Joan pulls herself from thought and glances at Sam, still waiting for an answer. Stepping it up a notch, she folds her arms and gives him the stare. She does not know what the others are doing but if they saw her – they would probably take the same stance.

If Sam is not mistaken, he could swear the other women's body language shows that they are about to pounce on him. The natural primal fears stir in him, making him want to run. But he cannot show signs of fear to these women. He is a man, gosh darn it! Think faster, man! Faster!

Nervously, he began, "I guess the only thing I can do is tell the truth, so that it will not be taken out of context. Then I'll throw myself at your feet, hoping the truth will be enough."

Joan shifts her weight onto the other leg, her body turning slightly as if to give him permission to go on.

Jenny could not believe Joan is pressing Sam in such a way. Jenny knows Joan have shattered many of men's wills with that stare. Jenny glances sympathetically towards Sam, not knowing what Sam is going to say or understanding which way he is going with that line of thought.

Then Jenny realized that Sam may just tell Joan the truth. Would he? She thought nervously to herself.

Jenny has told the girls some of their escapades but not all. And it has always seem that none of them really believe they play so much in public even after how many times Jenny has claimed Sam has been caught. Though they seem to enjoy her stories, they seem to act like they are just that – stories.

Still, Jenny thought, maybe she should interrupt or she will have to explain what happened earlier today. She is not ready for that just yet. Especially since this time, Jenny is the one who was caught – twice.

"You know he loves you all, like I do Joan." Jenny says.

Joan shakes her head at Jenny and looks at Sam.

"That's not what it sounded like, Sam. Go on, tell us this truth." Joan says to Sam.

Sam looks at Jenny and realizes she is nervous. Now he is really stuck. He is not sure if he can get out of this alive or reputation intact. It is already too late to say 'just kidding'. It is definitely not good to lie. They already have their proverbial lie detectors up. And he has said he will tell them the truth.

Taking a deep breath, he turns to face Joan. Sam glances at Jenny and shrugs.

"Joan, you've been part of Jenny's life the longest. I know she trusts you completely. And since I trust Jenny completely, I trust you completely."

Sam had glanced at Jenny when talking to Joan. He did not know how else to approach this. He can only trust that Joan will understand. Hoping his words were warning enough, Sam takes a step forward, placing both his hands on either side of Joan's arms.

Jenny could see Joan stiffening slightly as Sam touches her arms. Jenny could not move, knowing that Sam is going to let Joan know the truth. But she cannot think of any way out or how to stop him without making things worse.

"Joan, you know I like you all a lot but not in that way. I definitely like Jenny a lot in all ways. And well…"

With that, Sam hugs Joan close. He could feel his excitement press against her leg. His arms slide around Joan's back as Sam press to hug Joan closer.

He whispers into her ear, "We were playing earlier and did not finish. If you know what I mean."

Sam did not want to be too inappropriate so he pulls back and moves his hands back to Joan's arms again.

"Sorry."

Jenny cringes but stops as she sees Joan burst into laughter. She is not sure if she is glad or if she should be afraid of what she has gotten them into. Jenny did not expect him to tell Joan the truth.

Joan did not understand what Sam was doing. She did not understand until she felt it there, in all his glory. When Sam was holding her close, Joan was tempted to hang on to him and yell for the other girls to take a turn but that would only server to embarrass Sam and Jenny too much.

Joan is also glad he took the time to explain quietly to her and then publicly apologize. She did not want to burst out laughing but it was an interesting way to get out of that particular trap. It is in that moment that she realize that she approves of Sam.

Sam steps back and puts an arm around Jenny. He pulls her close as he watches Joan laugh and look at him. Sam could tell she is thinking of something, hoping that it is not something like telling Jenny to dump him.

Jenny glances up at him, questioningly.

Sam kisses her cheek and leans closer to her ear.

"I told her we were playing earlier and we did not finish. Then I think she rubbed her leg against me."

Jenny laughs and smacks his back.

"No, she didn't rub but I think she understands."

Jenny nods and turns towards Joan.

Joan has already moved back to the other friends. She is not sure what she is telling them but she is sure she is going to hear about it from Joan later.

***

Tom the bouncer walks back over to the entrance from the parking log.

"Everything okay over there, Tom?" Billy asks Tom as he glances at his clipboard.

"Yeah, just some kids fooling around. I told them if they're not out of there in the next minute, we're going to pull the video tapes from the cameras and take them to the police."

Billy chuckles.

"Holy…" Tom says.

Billy looks up quickly. Every time Tom says that, there is something to look at.

Sam felt like a star as they stood by the bouncer. Joan told the guy with the clipboard their names. He glances at the bouncer. Sam almost laughs to himself as he notes the bouncer seems to have taken a particular liking to Mindy. Perhaps it is Mindy's larger than normal chest region, perhaps it is Mindy's smile. Yeah, right it was the smile Sam thinks to himself sarcastically.

Mindy smiles at the bouncer. She likes a man who is well built. Maybe it is the thought of someone like that picking her up without effort. She is not a big woman but neither is she what people call petite. Her breasts are both a boon and a curse to her since the age of puberty. Mindy has never had a problem with using what she had to get things.

As they move past the bouncer, Sam noticed Mindy tripping and bumping into the bouncer. The bouncer, being the gentleman he is, catches her and holds her until she is standing steadily.

Joan bursts out laughing once more as Mindy catches up to the group.

"The old, trip – fall – touch my boobs move, Mindy?" Joan says.

Mindy smiles shyly. She brushes her hair away from her eyes and says, "I don't know what you're talking about."

This time all the girls laugh.

Sam looks around as they entered the club. It is dark with a lot of flashing lights, something he expected. There is a stage at the other end of the entrance where a band seems to be setting up. The center, in front of the stage, is a pretty large dance floor. The sides, to the left and right, are some booths. Between the booths and dance floor are some small tables. Not too much but enough for tired dancers to sit down and order a drink. On the walls of the club behind the booths are large tapestries. They hang darkly from the ceiling, giving the club a more sophisticated look.

Between the entrance and the dance floor facing the stage is a large bar. The bar is not one complete area. It is more one bar broken into two sections with a little alley in the middle for people to walk through.

The first thought that entered Jenny's mind when they walked through the entrance is how loud the club is. She has not gone to a club in a while and probably would not have if they were not invited by their old friend. Still, the club seems nice.

As far as the crowd goes, it is not too crowded. Not enough to start bumping into people. Sam is relieved to see that. Sam and his little guy would have to poke Jenny all the way to the seats, if that is the case. Sam could see people dancing on the dance floor and even behind some of the booths.

Almost none of the booths are occupied but some of the tables are. The noise, as Sam suspected, is deafening.

"Let's go find a quiet spot." Sam says loudly to the girls.

Seeing no one disagreed, Sam headed towards the right side of the club – closer to the stage. He avoids going through the dance floor, figuring the speakers are pointed in that direction. The path to the booths through the tables is less bothersome than one would have thought.

Joan says to Sam as they move towards a booth, "Not next to a speaker, please Sam."

Sam nods as he keeps an eye on where the speakers are. He gets them to a booth, enough to fit maybe eight. The backs of the booths are waist high and the tables are the same.

Sam waits until the girls are seated and said, "Let me go get a waitress."

They smile at him as he turns to head towards the bar.

"So what did he tell you before, Joan?" Ellen asks as soon as Sam is out of ear shot.

"It's not what he said." Joan says cryptically.

Jenny groans.

Joan looks at Jenny and asks, "Want me to tell them?"

Jenny scoots up in her seats and looks at all the girls.

She smiles impishly and says, "Well, you I've told you guys that Sam likes to play in public right?"

The girls nod at her.

"We were playing before we came here."

May turns toward Jenny to ask, "Where?"

"Antonio's"

It was Mindy's turn to ask, "How? In the bathroom like in the movie Unfaithful?"

Jenny shakes her head at Mindy.

Joan grins at Jenny and ask, "In the booth? In front of everyone?"

Jenny nods and smiles shyly at her friends.

May grins as she thinks of the possibilities, "So did the waiter, customers, or manager catch Sam?"

Jenny shakes her head again.

"No, it was a waitress. Her name was Toni." Jenny says.

Joan glances towards Sam then back at Jenny, "Better tell us the story before he gets back with another waitress to have fun with."

The girls laugh at that statement and nods at Joan in agreement.

Jenny waits until all the girls lean in closer.

"We were playing earlier than that over the phone. He wanted to come over but I did not let him."

Jenny shrugs and continues.

"I wanted to shower and get ready for tonight but he convinced me to play before showering."

Joan snorts, knowing Jenny well enough to believe it did not take that much convincing.

The other girls giggled at that.

"Anyway, it was him teasing me this time. It was so embarrassing and exciting at the same time."

This time, all the girls says loudly, "What!?!"

"Quiet!" she says to them.

"How were you playing? You weren't, you know, doing it there in the booth right?" Mindy leans in closer to ask Jenny.

Jenny shakes her head and says, "No, he was digitally pleasing me. And the waitress saw."

"Did she call the manager?" Joan asks.

"Did she call the police?" Ellen asks.

"No and no. I did not realize that she had caught us until Sam pointed it out. He was in the middle of rubbing me when he told me. I could not stop and he would not stop."

Jenny glances towards Sam to gauge how much time she has to finish the story. She turns back to the girls.

"Well, I had a nice one watching the waitress watch me. We had dinner and Sam dared to go at it again. This time…" She pauses then continues, "This is so embarrassing. This time the waitress was standing right at the edge of the table. But the way same was moving his fingers so nicely, I had my eyes closed. He got me really close and told me to open my eyes and that is when I saw her standing there staring at me."

The girls laugh at that thought. Jenny knows it is not to embarrass her. It is more of a laugh of surprise and some excitement. She could see it on each of the girls faces. With the exception of Mindy, she cannot picture the girls doing something like that. Although most of them have teased their boyfriends at one time or another in public and have even embarrassed them in front of each one of them, they have never gone as far as actually having an orgasm in public.

Jenny could not figure out which one to answer first as they assault her with a bunch of questions. How was he doing it? What kind of position were you sitting in? Did any customers see this? Did you scream? Did you pull him away? Did you take him out and stroke him?

Jenny waits then as their questions died down.

She says to them, "Well, that last one where the waitress was standing in front of us, was a big one. I could not stop from screaming. But the waitress was nice enough to distract everyone. She spilt a glass of water onto the table and said something aloud. I did not hear what as I was screaming into Sam's shoulder. I think."

Jenny glances at each one of the girls. They could not believe it.

"Well, that is when we left to come here. We did not play with him afterwards. And when you girls gave him those boobie hugs, it reminded him that he did not finish. He was at attention."

Joan bursts out laughing.

"So he told the truth." Joan says, still laughing.

May looks at Joan to ask her, "What do you mean?"

Joan looks at them all, then says, "Well, when he hugged me, I got the point. Then he told me Jenny and he were playing but they never got to finish. And that's when he apologized."

The girls laugh at Joan's joke. Jenny shakes her head, not believing Sam actually told but she is not upset with him. It is not like she does not tell Joan almost everything.

They quickly change the subject as May waves at them when she sees Sam returning with a waitress in tow.

"Ladies, this is Tanya. She's going to take our orders." Sam says as he slides into the seat next to Jenny.

"I'm sorry. The music is kind of loud. Did he say your name is Toni?" Joan asks the waitress.

The girls giggle, except for Jenny who innocently stares at the waitress.

"Tanya." She says.

Sam looks at Jenny when Joan asks that question.

Jenny shrugs as the waitress looks at her. Jenny did not want to get drunk so she orders something non-alcoholic.

When the girls finish ordering, Tanya heads to the bar to get it.

"Well, the band is not due for another hour or so. Jenny, might I borrow your man for a little bit. I promise not to tire him out too much for you to have fun later." May looks at Sam as she glance to ask Jenny.

Sam starts to shake his head until he heard Jenny say it is okay. Panicking, he reaches over and takes Jenny's hand.

Jenny could feel him leaning towards her ear.

"Honey, I have a problem remember?"

Jenny could feel his hand guide her hand to his excitement. It kind of charges her some as she felt his excitement. Before she could say anything, Jenny saw May pulling at Sam's arm.

Sam would have whimpered if anyone could hear over the music as May pulls him off his seat. He did not want to be rude and yank his hand away. Sam continues to look at Jenny as he is dragged away by May. He could see her mouth the word 'Sorry'.

"Wait till it is my turn. He'll cream himself." Mindy says.

Then she turns to Jenny. "Unless you don't want that to happen without your help."

Ellen, Joan and Jenny laughs.

Jenny shakes her head then says, "Well, I'm sure he'll thank you for it and I'm sure I'll pay for it later if you do."

Mindy grins at Jenny.

"Don't go overboard, Mindy. Remember, we're just teasing." Joan adds.

"Party pooper." Mindy turns to say to Joan.

Joan laughs and pats Mindy on the back.

Ellen turns and sees another friend near the bar. She excuses herself to go talk with them.

Sam turns to follow May to the dance floor. May has a body that is closest to Jenny. Sam likes long legs. Unlike his friends, he is not a big breast person. Give him a nice pair of legs and nice behind and Sam is set for life. He glances down at her legs and regretted it. Sam had hope his excitement would have died down by now, but it has not.