Going to the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic450
vic450
70 Followers

Sighing aloud, Toni walks over to a table where one of her customers is waving to her.

Sam wonders what else they could do here. He had a feeling that Jenny enjoyed their little exhibitionistic show. He also now knows the waitress did not have a problem watching them. Well, he did not know for sure, she just did not run out calling the manager or the cops. Which he finds is very nice of their waitress. Although, Sam is surprised that no one else in the restaurant caught them. Perhaps someone did. He takes a glance around as he starts in on his meal.

"So." Sam says pausing before his next bite.

"So." Jenny responds.

"I am glad you enjoyed that..." He glances around then looks back at her, "episode."

Jenny could see that innocently guilty smile forming on his face. She cannot help but smile back. It is the infectious nature of that smile.

Jenny laughs quietly then says, "Why yes. I believe I did enjoy it."

"I think Toni enjoyed it also." He says looking at Jenny and then nodding his head towards the waitress.

Jenny blushes a little, smiles and glances shyly towards the waitress.

"I am glad she did not mind." She says as she thought back.

Jenny pauses before she takes the next bite. She thought about it, the experience. It was odd how she was wrapped up in the moment. It should not be so strange, she says to herself. That moment, of all moments, one's entire body and mind concentrates on the pleasure that is to come. No pun intended, she thinks dryly to herself.

The sensation is definitely new to her so she would probably reflect on this later. Jenny did enjoy it. She did not enjoy not being able to express herself naturally though. If they were at home, she knows the sounds coming out of their home would be interesting. But then, she wonders if it would have been this… The only word to describe it is 'intense' although it is not the kind of 'intense' in the traditional sense.

Turning towards Sam, she says, "I could not even think, it felt so intense. But I could not think in a good way, an intense kind of way. I'm not saying it was not good, it was and it was very nice."

Jenny pauses a second, frustration shows on her face. "Oh, I don't know how else to describe it."

Sam watches her take another bite, then nodding at her.

"I don't think I could have stopped if she had come over during the end there."

Sam laughs at that. He nods and says, "Well, I don't know if I would have let you stop."

Jenny's hand reaches up and slaps his arm.

"Ow." He says. "What was that for?"

"That is for not stopping."

"It did not happen so I could not have even tried to stop!" He says weakly in his own defense.

Toni could not hear what the couple is saying but with the way they were looking over at her, she could easily imagine they were talking about her. Or maybe they wanted something else. She stood up straight and turns to look directly at them. If they needed something, one of them will raise their hand to catch her attention.

Sam could see the waitress turn towards them. He leans closer to Jenny and whispers.

"Looks like our waitress might want another performance from you."

Jenny blinks and looks at Sam then turns towards the waitress. Jenny's eyes make contact with the waitress's eyes. Then Jenny quickly looks away.

"No." Jenny says, "I don't think that is why she is looking this way."

Sam, smiling, says to her, "Oh maybe she thought she saw a show earlier and is not sure. Maybe she thinks it time for an encore."

Jenny looks confused and turns towards Sam.

"What?"

Jenny feels Sam's hand on her knee. Her leg still exposed from their earlier performance. She moves her hand under the table to grab Sam's hand.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

Sam grins at her. Then he says, "Well, I was thinking of giving her another show."

He turns towards Toni then back at Jenny.

"Maybe this time you can do it quietly."

Jenny looks at Toni. She is still looking in their direction. She is still feeling the excitement of some stranger catching her have her orgasm. She wonders if it will be just as exciting as before.

Sam could see Jenny thinking. Her hand is no longer pushing his hand away. He let his fingers slide along her skin. Slowly this time, his fingers move lightly along her skin. The tip of his leading finger starts in circular motions.

Toni moves from the watering station. One of her other tables asked her for the check. She went over to give it to them.

"Our waitress leaves." Sam says with disappointment in his voice.

Jenny looks over and follows the waitress with her eyes.

Sam's fingers move even slower, his fingers stroking and circling her skin lightly. He also follows the waitress with his eyes.

Jenny also follows the movement of Sam's fingers. She could feel the wonderful pleasure of the touch. It is like a thousand tiny fingers of pleasure moving along her skin. She is not sure how he does it. Perhaps it is the softness of his fingers moving along the softness of her thigh. Perhaps it is only in her mind.

Sam could feel her legs spread wider as his fingers approach her panties. He is surprised that she did not resist. His fingers touch the side of her panties. He did not touch her pussy but instead moves his fingers down around and up the other side of her pussy.

He did not want to touch her there until the waitress returns to her station to look at them once more.

Jenny enjoys the feel of his fingers teasing her indirectly, unlike earlier. The recent pleasure mixed with the newly found pleasure of being the center of attention in their public fun starts her off with a level of pleasure already there. She could feel her body moving from her hips in anticipation. She follows his fingers with her mind's eye as he circles around her pussy once more.

Jenny could imagine what it would look like if anyone walked over to their table right now. She has already leaned back and her legs are spread. She still has her skirt up around her lap from their earlier play. Jenny would have laughed if it was not her as the object of this visual.

Tonight has already turned out better than she imagined. They have not even gotten to the club yet and she has had a nice work-out. It reminds her that she still have to call the girls. Perhaps she will have them help her with teasing Sam.

The thought is put aside for now as she feels him lean closer to her and gives her a kiss. They break and they both look for the waitress.

Toni thanks the people leaving their table. That leaves just the couple, she thinks to herself. She steals a glance in their direction and sees them looking at her. She smiles and puts her tip into her apron. Toni turns and heads towards the couple.

Jenny starts to tense as she sees the waitress heading towards them.

"Relax." Sam says calmly.

Before Jenny could say anything or even think to reach down and pull his hand away, the waitress stops at their table. The thought of the person catching her a second time enjoying the pleasure of Sam's finger again standing there while it is happening brought a level of fear and embarrassment. It also brought another level of pleasure.

Jenny could feel the tingling of pleasure again. It is nothing unusual with that as Sam's fingers are moving along her pussy. The unusual part of this is that she is feeling the tingling so soon and after so many times already today. Jenny tries to push him away, a half hearted attempt really, but for the sake of decency – she has to try. She leans forward, sitting up straighter.

Sam smiles at her attempt but directs the smile at the approaching waitress. His fingers are not forced away with her hand's attempt. It is more difficult to tease since she has leaned forward.

"How is everything?" Toni asks.

"Everything is great." Sam says with a smile. "And thank you for bringing the extra napkins. I think we'll need it."

Toni smiles and looks at the two of them. Then she looks at the food. Puzzled, she starts to ask and realizes the couple is not eating. Realizing what he means, she found the thought exciting her. She is standing there in front of the couple and they are having fun.

"Oh." She says to the couple.

"If this bothers you, Toni, we can stop." Sam says.

Jenny almost chokes as she feels Sam's finger slide her panties aside and push a finger slowly into her.

Toni's eyes were attracted by the woman's mouth opening. She can only imagine what is happening. And she now, she is more than anxious to get out of work after this couple finishes. She's not much into exhibitionism herself but the voyeur in her loves it. Toni has never tried anything but passionate kissing in public. Oh, she has thought about it and a couple of her partners have even tried but she would not let it get past kissing. Tonight, however, may have her experimenting with her next partner.

Sam did not know if Toni realizes, but he watches her as she stares at Jenny's face. He takes a glance at Jenny's face himself before turning back to look at Toni. His finger moves into Jenny's pussy, slowly and completely. He curls his finger slightly and pulls it out just as slowly. Every movement of his finger, Sam intentionally, slides it against her. Making sure the stroke of his finger is sliding against her clit.

Jenny tries not to moan. She clenches her eyes close and bites her lower lips. She spreads her legs wider but does not lean back. Jenny may not be able to stop him but she will try not to make it that easy for him. She could feel the other two fingers pressing against her pussy. It also seems as if they are stroking the side of her pussy as his finger slides slowly back in, then back out again.

Sam moves his fingers slowly as his palm faces her pussy. His finger sliding slowly in and out, curled and steady against her pussy and clit. His other fingers press against her pussy and part of her panties. Sam particularly enjoys feeling her warmth and wetness around his fingers. He enjoys knowing she is excited at what he is doing. He debated for just one second on whether or not to pull Jenny to the rest rooms. Right now, it would be quickest quickie known to man and universe.

Toni stands there, watching the woman lean back and close her eyes. She could see the slight movement of the man's arm. She looks once more at the woman's face.

Jenny feels his finger push slowly, entering her then sliding just as slowly out. The movement noted with his finger sliding against her clit. She can feel his finger stroking her clit slowly up then down. Her mind follows his finger filling her pussy, with his finger moving in and out of her.

Jenny loves it when he does this. It always drives her crazy. She could feel her body shaking. She is not close to orgasm yet but she could feel every tingle of her body moving her closer to one. Perhaps her body is still primed from the earlier orgasm but she found herself excited a lot sooner than she expected.

Toni could do nothing. She stares at the woman and feels excitement herself. She wants to reach into her pants and stroke herself. She wanted to reach up and squeeze her nipples.

"Open your eyes." Sam said softly towards Jenny but his eyes still on Toni.

Jenny did and is shocked. She did not expect to see their waitress still standing there. She thought Toni had gone when Sam thanked her for the napkins. Now she is sitting here, Sam's finger in her. His finger bringing her so much pleasure she cannot stop to think of pulling him away. She could barely concentrate. She looks at Toni, looking into her eyes.

Toni stares back. She does not move. She, herself, is caught in the situation. She will wonder what happens later at home, her body giving her a hint in the warmth she feels. She will ask herself why she did not move away, even look away when the woman opened her eyes. But right now, she can only stare. Toni can only share in the look of pleasure on the woman's face.

Sam says, "Scoot your bottom forward closer to the edge of the seat."

Jenny grips the table and slides herself forward. It gives him more access and it seems his finger goes in further. The finger slides more smoothly over her clit. It moves up and down, stroking her continuously.

The truth is that Jenny is very much enjoying this. Jenny may not admit to enjoying this very public display to anyone but Sam. She always did but she has been too afraid to try it. She moans quietly as she suddenly feels Sam push a second finger into her. The added thickness pushing against her pussy sends a wave of pleasure through her. This also expresses on her face. Her eyes half close, her mouth opens and her head tilts back slightly.

Sam moves the second finger into her as his other finger came out and prepares to enter again. He could feel his fingers spreading her wider. Sam continues to slide his fingers against her clit, moving slowly still. He slides them as far in as he can go, especially sitting in this position. Then back out again.

Jenny did not close her eyes. They almost did as the second finger pushes slowly into her, sliding against her. She grips the table's edge once more. Jenny found herself leaning back slightly and pushing her hips forward to meet the movement of his fingers.

Sam continues to look at Toni. When the waitress glances over at him, he smiles at her. He interprets the look on her face and speaks to her.

"Two." He says softly.

At first Toni did not understand. She did not look at him to question him. But put into context of the situation, she understood well. Toni shivers at the thought. She turns towards the woman once more and can imagine the pleasure she is receiving. Her eyes wander back to the man, first wanting him to share, then just looking for fear of everything getting out of hand. It is not that it has not already gotten out of hand, it has - but she is too mesmerized. She is enjoying the secondary pleasure of watching it all.

Jenny hears Sam tell the waitress. She bites her lower lip as she continues to look at the waitress. The waitress's eyes were on Sam and when he told her, Jenny could see the pleasure on the waitress's face. If she could only feel this, she thought.

Again, Jenny could feel the waves of pleasure. At first, she thought she should not like this so much. The woman is staring at her enjoying the touch of her boyfriend. Her mind once again went through the situation. She could tell her body wanted this. And why should she not enjoy it? It has been a rough week. She almost laughs at that thought but the tickle of pleasure has its hooks in her. The movement of Sam's fingers and the stroking of her clit causes tiny electrical waves of pleasure to shoot through her via those hooks.

Sam's fingers move deep. Sliding all the way into her and then back out again. Both fingers curled slightly to slide along her pussy and clit. Sam's slow and purposeful movements stroking her clit that way is having its desired effects. He could feel the heat and the slickness because of her excitement. Man, was he horny. He wanted to taste her. He wanted to slide his fingers out, lick it off then kneel down between her legs and lick her.

Jenny could not help it. Her body told her it feels good. Her mind echoing that same thought. His movements urge her to express this.

Sam stops his line of thinking when he hears Jenny moan again.

"Faster?" He asks Toni.

It is either, Jenny did not hear him or she also wanted him to go faster, Sam is not sure.

Toni looks back at him. She did not know how fast he is going or how slow, for that matter.

Sam realizes this when she did not answer him. He holds up his fingers, curling them in a similar fashion and he moves them simultaneously with his fingers between Jenny's legs. Both hands moving, one set of fingers sliding slowly in and out of Jenny. The other set, showing Toni how, just as slowly and similar in movement and depth.

Toni shivers, closing her eyes for a second. Her hands reach into her apron. She stops herself before she touches herself. Toni wants so badly to touch herself now. To also experience the feeling of pleasure this woman is receiving. She opens her eyes again and stares at the man's fingers. Her mind's image matching the movement to her own pussy against what she is seeing him do. The image of the fingers against her and the self knowledge of her own pleasure tell her that by now she would be dying for him to move faster. So she nods at the man.

"Yes, faster." Toni says aloud, fearing it may have been too loud.

"Okay." Sam says smiling.

He puts his hand on the table and glances around to see if anyone heard Toni. Then he concentrates on moving his fingers faster. His fingers move slightly faster along Jenny's pussy.

Jenny closes her eyes, as his fingers move faster in and out of her. The orgasm she had earlier coming to her mind. The feel of this one, to her, feels a little better. The moving fingers slightly faster than before, but still too slow. Jenny can feel her body squirm. She knows she needs to warn them. It is too slow and too much. It is building too wildly.

The shock of the impending orgasm coming around so quickly mixed with the extremely pleasurable feel of his stroking fingers on her clit causes her to shake. Perhaps it is having so many orgasms this afternoon. She knows she has no time to think about this any more. She cannot hold it back for long but she does not have the control to warn them. Part of her is secretly happy. Maybe they'll get caught when she screams. Oh, yes. This is going to come out loud, part of Jenny's mind warns.

Toni sees the woman's mouth open again. She can also see the woman's eyes rolling slightly behind her eye lids. She believes the woman is close.

Toni is able to warn the man with one short phrase, "Be careful."

Sam turns and looks at Jenny. He could see her face and wonders if she is going to lose control. He slides his fingers harder against her.

"Open your eyes and look at our waitress." He says once more.

Jenny half opens her eyes. She cannot help but start to close them again. The pleasure fills her, especially now that he pushes his fingers against her harder. Each push against her presses and rubs against her clit harder. Each push against her causes her pussy spread more, filled with his fingers. Each withdraw causes his fingers to stroke her continuously. The constant stroking of his fingers sends waves of shock and pleasure through her body and mind. The thought fills her, echoes through her. Worse than before, she can feel her hold on this slipping.

Sam could feel her shaking. He could also see her eyes struggling to stay open.

Toni could see it too. She warned the man and now Toni is stuck staring at the woman's face. Her imagination still filled with the movement of his fingers. She glances around quickly to see if anyone else is looking. She did not see anyone looking so she turns back. Her own body is filling with excitement too. The movement of the woman's body causes her to see herself moving like that. She could remember the kind of pleasure that would make her body move like that.

"Faster." Toni says to the man.

Jenny nods at that suggestion, half shaking the table as she does so. She wants him to go faster. She wants the pleasure to overflow and coming crashing in as an orgasm. She needed it. This is winding her up too much.

Sam has other thoughts.

"No."

Jenny whimpers slightly, quietly. She fights to hold back the moan that would surely be too loud.

"If you don't, she won't be able to control her volume." Toni says but does not turn to look at the man. Her eyes stay on the woman. She glances down and sees the woman's fingers gripping the table. She sees the woman's knuckles almost white with how hard she is holding on. Toni glances at the table setting, wondering if she will knock anything over.

vic450
vic450
70 Followers
1...45678...11