Going to the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic450
vic450
70 Followers

She would have laughed if she was not enjoying the kiss. May sees the guy stumble as she grabs Jenny's face. He did not stop to stare any longer though. He is probably running back to his friends to tell them what he just witnessed, May thinks to herself.

Jenny is enjoying the kiss and the second orgasm. She takes the opportunity to moan into May's mouth. It is a loud one and she cannot help herself.

May feels Jenny trembling from her climax. She keeps the kiss with Jenny going. At first, her explanation would be the man is still watching. In reality, she is enjoying the kiss. She enjoys the feel of Jenny's orgasm. May guesses some silly part of her was hoping it would transfer over and she would have one.

No such luck. May reluctantly broke the kiss. She sees that Jenny still has her eyes closed.

Jenny did not know when May stopped kissing her. She is tired, very tired but in that state of physical relaxation when one has had those nice physical releases.

***

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck" Sam says as Jenny squeezes him.

There is absolutely no way Sam could stop. With the way she moves against him and the way her pussy squeezed his cock, it did not take more than two more strokes for him to release. He moans loudly and thrusts forward just as Jenny starts to relax. His body tensing and convulsing as his release completes.

Sam breathes hard and would love nothing more to lay down somewhere, holding Jenny close. But he had better get dressed.

He lowers himself and kisses her once on each ass cheek. His hands reach up and pull down the bottom of her skirt to cover her up. He reaches down to his knees and pulls up his pants. He carefully zips up and leaves his shirt un-tucked.

***

May sees Jenny smile with her eyes closed.

She laughs softly and says, "He just kissed each of my ass cheek."

At this, May smiles. A few seconds later, she turns to see Sam duck out from under the curtain.

Sam smiles at May, giving her a wink.

"You two owe me one, you know that right?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, May." Sam says to May with a grin.

May smirks at Sam.

Jenny opens her eyes and says to May, "I think we have to go."

"Go? Go where?" May asks Jenny as Jenny steps around to the booth.

Jenny is still excited from the experience. She could feel the ache of excitement return as she moves towards Sam. Maybe it was the music or the vibration of sound. But she is definitely excited.

May did not believe her eyes as Jenny steps next to Sam. Her hand, unabashedly, reaches down between Sam's legs and practically strokes him.

Sam smiles and says, "If we make it that far."

Jenny turns to Sam and says, "Race you to the parking lot."

"There are cameras there!" He says as he starts moving after Jenny.

"I know." Jenny says with her head looking over her shoulder as she moves towards the door.

May stands up and starts to head towards the couple as Joan returns to the booth with Mindy and Ellen.

"Where are you going?" Joan asks May.

"I'm going to save those nymphomaniacs." May says as she points towards Sam's back.

Joan looks at her with a puzzled expression on her face.

"They just had a 'May and Ben' episode." May says pointing to the booth and curtain.

Joan stops in her tracks, trying to understand what May just said.

Mindy moves towards May and says, "Really?"

May did not answer her, she just moves towards the exit.

vic450
vic450
70 Followers
1...67891011