Golf Partners Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's OK. Maybe she'll let you hold him ...'

Petra sighed and snuggled up to me, her hand moving down to hold my cock firmly through my briefs. Daniela shuffled around and turned towards James. Still on her knees, she slowly sank her head down towards his exposed cock.

'Oh, God, Grant, you don't think she's going to, to ...'

In that second, Daniela opened her mouth and sank greedily down onto James's cock, taking in his full length before sliding back up his shaft. Her bum was pointed in our direction and her legs were spread. The red silk had tightened over her bum and pussy so that I now had a perfect view of her silk covered pussy. As Daniela slowly built up her rhythm, James spoke for the first time.

'Come over here you two. Grant, why don't you help Daniela a little?'

At first I was shocked by what he had said. He couldn't seriously expect me to...? Then I realised that he wanted me to bring Daniela off while she gave him a blow job. Before I had even had time to think about it, Petra had stood up and was pulling me to my feet. We walked over to the other two and sat down on the carpet in front of them. Petra nudged me and whispered:

'Go on.'

'What? Really?'

'Yes.'

Nervously, but full of excitement, I reached out and cautiously touched the silk between Daniela's thighs. It too was soaked through. I pushed a finger up under her, gently following the furrow of her pussy through the silk covering and felt her relax back against me. Petra had moved over to watch me more closely. As I continued to stroke her, Daniela started moaning quietly and Petra kissed me on the ear, holding my head in her hands.

'Slip your fingers under her knickers!'

That was an offer I couldn't refuse. I peeled the silk away from her crotch and slipped two fingers into her warm wet cleft. She was sopping wet and with the first touch of her clit, I felt her tense up and push back against my finger slightly. As Daniela continued to suck on James's cock, I began to stroke Daniela lightly and quickly until she was making quiet mewing noises in time to my movements.

Reaching towards Petra who was alternately watching my hand on Daniela's pussy and Daniela's mouth on James's cock, I tried to place my hand between her thighs but was once again pushed away. Frustrated and excited, my mind flashed back to Petra's brief kiss on Daniela's stomach. I took hold of her hand and led to towards Daniela's sex. As soon as Petra realised what I was up to, she started resisting.

'Petra, I want you to make Daniela come.' I whispered.

She shook her head slightly but her eyes were fixed on the sopping wet red silk bundled up between Daniela's thighs. I repeated what I'd said and pulled her hand a bit more forcefully, eventually placing her fingertips on Daniela's wet panties.

'Oh, my God!' she exclaimed quietly.

The ice was broken. Petra began to stroke Daniela in small slow circles through her wet red silk panties and was rewarded with moans of pleasure from Daniela. Encouraged, Petra slipped her fingers under the silk covering and touched her directly, causing Daniela to jolt with pleasure. At that moment, James suddenly exclaimed that he was going to come - maybe the sight of Petra masturbating Daniela was too much for him - and Daniela immediately pulled away, leaving his gorged cock twitching before us. It glistened with Daniela's saliva and his foreskin had all but been pulled back, almost fully exposing his purple swollen crown. As we watched, a small drop of pre-cum appeared at its tip which Daniela licked off with a feather-light flick of the tongue.

'So, Petra, Grant - do you want to see James come or do you want to see me swallow everything?'

'Swallow!'

'Watch him come!'

Petra and I looked at each other and grinned.

'OK, then it's my decision and I say he should come over me. First however, I need to get a bit more comfortable. She moved around and sat slumped on the sofa next to James.

'Petra, why don't you take off my knickers and continue what you were doing - I'm pretty close to coming myself!'

I watched in excitement as Petra reached up and grabbed Daniela's panties and pulled them down in one swift movement. Once her panties were off, Daniela spread her legs and briefly revealed a neatly trimmed blonde pussy before Petra's hand covered her and started gently teasing her clit again. Daniela sighed and leant back. I watched fascinated as her thumb rolled over Daniela's clit which caused her hips to lift and sway, trying to get her to touch her harder.

James moved up onto his knees facing Daniela from the side. She reached up and took hold of him and started masturbating him. Within seconds, he was warning us that he was going to come.

'Petra! Hold his cock for me when he comes!'

Petra looked at me and I nodded. She reached up and held his shaft in her slim hand and started masturbating him. I took over from Petra and Daniela immediately started writhing under my fingers.

'Oh, yes, do that a bit harder Grant!'

'Christ Petra, I'm coming!'

James gasped as a jet of white come shot out in an arc and landed on Daniela's breasts. Daniela flinched and then arched her back as she too reached her climax. He slapped her hand down on top of mine and pressed my finger hard against her clit, not letting them move as her orgasm rolled over her.

Another load of cum exploded out across Daniela. This time, Petra had pulled his cock towards her so that the warm white fluid flashed down over Daniela's stomach. She kept working his cock and as his orgasm subsided, the last few spasms of come dropped rather than sprayed onto his wife.

Petra removed her hand and looked at me. I could see that her hand was covered in James's come and there were even a few drops of his come on her breasts. Pulling my hand gently away from Daniela's pussy, the enormity of what we had just done struck me. I turned to Petra.

'I think we'd better go and let Daniela and James recover.'

'Yes.'

The couple on the sofa looked relaxed but slightly concerned. The held each others hands and looked at us.

'Are you guys OK?'

'I think so. I guess we just need to talk things over ...'

With that Petra and I made our way over to our clothes and started getting dressed.

To be continued if interest is there.

12