Golf Pro Delights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia pulled her body back against hers and whispered in her ear " I wish we had time to make you squirm all over this shower but we only have an hour or so to get ready for our special guest. But don't worry because I think we're all going to have a good time this weekend."

As Lydia's words sank into her brain, Jen realized she was not going to cum just yet. "Are you teasing me?" she asked.

"Lydia's right, we need to get our showers done and get dressed so we'll be ready for Mr. Golf Pro" Sandie said rubbing her breasts a bit harder, bringing a small moan to Jen's lips.

"What are we going to wear for your friend?" Jen questioned.

"Did both of you bring those outfits I asked you to bring in case we wanted to wear them out tonight?" interjected Lydia.

They both answered yes thinking of the leather outfits in their suitcases. "Ohhh so instead of going out tonight, we're going to eat in and out here at home" Jen said laughing with excitement.

The three women laughed at Jen's remarks and reluctantly stopped fooling around. They proceeded to wash each other, taking some liberties to touch and linger on someone else's body parts. They each were getting more aroused, wishing they had more time together when Lydia announced it was time to get out of the shower and get sexy for Rick. They helped each other towel dry, kissing and caressing exposed parts of the body.

Jen announced as she walked naked into the bedroom "I hope to hell he shows up soon because I'm getting awful horny."

They dried their hair and began to get dressed in Lydia's bedroom, watching each other put on their sexy outfit. When they finished, the three women stood in front of the full size mirror, finished putting on their makeup and then admired one another.

Lydia looked at her reflection and those of her two friends, thinking to herself "Rick is going to be absolutely floored when he sets his eyes on the three of us" as a shiver of desire ran through her body.

Sandie placed her hands under her breasts admiring the way they looked in her outfit. She smiled and said "Ladies I hope he shows up soon because if he doesn't I'm planning to rape both of you."

"Mmmmmm what a deliciously devilish idea" announced Jen.

As Jen leaned toward Sandie, kissing her tenderly on the lips, the sound of the doorbell rang throughout the house. Lydia walked to the window, pulled the shears aside and saw Rick's red Camaro in the drive. Another shiver went through her as the anticipation of getting even with Rick and fucking him grew. She looked back into the room and watched as Sandie and Jen's kiss lingered as though they did not hear the doorbell.

"Ladies I hate to interrupt your play time but it's time we invited our guest into the house and have some fun. You two go the exercise room and I'll bring Rick in after I pick his jaw up off the floor when he sees this outfit" Lydia announced walking to the bedroom door.

Rick locked the pro shop and hurried through the lightly falling rain to his new red Camaro, a gift to himself when he took this job. He could still smell the newness of it as he sped out of the driveway to possibly enjoy the pleasures of Lydia and Sandie. He wasn't sure about the other lady, Jen, and how this day was going to turn out. One part of him told him to go straight home and forget about these women and their games but the other passionate side of him dreamed of touching flesh and pushing his cock slowly into the warm folds of their pussies again.

He turned onto the highway leading to the northern part of the city. The directions Sandie told him directed him to the outskirts of town to a new housing subdivision. The rain and cold air reminded him that the fall season was here and before long he would be heading south to a winter position at another golf course, where he might also play some of the mini tour events. He worked out the deal through a friend who was looking for extra help in the winter when all the snowbirds migrated south to play in the sunny weather of Florida. The manager at his club was more than willing to let him off in the winter months to cut down on the payroll plus there were few golfers who played all year.

As he neared his exit, he again had a panic attack about whether he should go to Lydia's house or turn around and hightail it to his apartment. He argued with himself as he got off the expressway and when he made a right turn leading to the subdivision, he knew he wouldn't turn around because he wanted to see these two lovely women again. Besides he told himself "you never know how the day will turn out if you don't go" thinking of the naked women making love to him.

Turning left into Sunset Cove Subdivision, he saw the huge houses set far off the road surrounded by dense stands of trees left from when the developer built the houses. He turned into Lydia's driveway and took the winding road to the house. On the left he saw small pond with an aerator unit spraying water in a circular pattern on the surface of the pond. He let out a low whistle as he approached the modern house with high windows and very steep roof lines.

"How could people afford such huge houses" he thought as he pulled beside a BMW with license plates from the neighboring state.

"Their friend has good taste in cars" he said to himself looking over the powder blue sports car.

Walking to the front door, he had another pang of fear, envisioning her husband answering the door and asking why in the hell he was at their house. Putting those thoughts aside, he pushed the doorbell and waited patiently for Lydia to answer the door. He saw some movement through the side lite next to the door and then the sound of the door opening. His eyes widened when he saw Lydia standing in the doorway dressed in a very sexy outfit.

As she said hi in a low sexy voice, his eyes traveled up and down her body taking in the red satin under-the-bust corset with a red satin bra covering her breasts. Under the corset he noticed the black lace panties and matching black nylons with flowers imprinted on the see through material which were held up by black garter straps. A brocaded necklace hung around her neck with matching long ear rings. Looking at her face he noticed that she had taken great care in applying her red lipstick and matching eye shadow. Extending her hand toward him, he saw she had worn elbow length red satin gloves with her fingers exposed. Bright red nail polish adorned her fingernails as she grasped his hand to lead him inside. A huge smile was on her lips as she waited for him to answer.

"Huh, hi Lydia" was all he could say, eyes darting up and down her luscious body.

Once inside, she closed the door, moving into his arms. "I'm so glad you were able to come over today" she whispered in his ear as her body rubbed sensually against his.

Their lips met tenderly at first then more insistently, letting their tongues renew the acquaintance they had some four weeks earlier.

"Maybe she isn't mad at me as I thought" he told himself kissing her harder, his tongue snaking deeper into her mouth. Breaking the kiss he pulled away and looking at her said "you sure as hell dressed to kill this morning."

"Thank you my sweet Rick. Let's go to the exercise room. Sandie and Jen are waiting for your putting lessons" she said smiling wondering what he would think of their outfits.

Lydia hooked her arm in his, pressing her breasts against his so they rubbed against him as they walked to the back of the house. Rick commented on her lovely house and the way that she had decorated. She explained that she had hired an interior decorator to decorate the house and was very pleased with the results.

Rick wondered what the hell he got himself into as they walked through a wide door opening to the exercise room and saw Sandie and their friend Jen standing in the middle of the exercise room holding putters and smiling broadly at him.

"Rick this is Jen" Lydia said pulling her body tighter against her so he couldn't run away if he wanted too.

"Nice to meet you" he said looking at the woman dressed equally to kill as Lydia and feeling his cock begin to harden.

Jen wore a black one piece corset with drawstrings on each side. The corset was pulled tight against her body and extended up to barely cover her large breasts. A string of pearls hung around her neck with small pearl ear rings dangling from each ear. Under the corset she wore a black throng that barely covered her mound. Her sheer black nylons, held by garter straps revealed her shapely thighs and calves. The three inch high heels seemed to make her taller than what she really was.

As she answered him, he noticed she had put on a darker shade of lipstick which made her lips seem to stick out and the dark eye shadow gave her the appearance of a mysterious woman.

"What about me? You didn't say hi to me yet" Sandie called out crossing the room.

Rick took in her outfit as she walked slowly toward him. She too had dressed so sexy that his cock hardened more. She wore a blue one piece latex corset which also barely covered her breasts. The top of the corset had four gold chains connected to a leather neck collar. Her blue thong, like Jen's barely covered her mound accentuating her pouty pussy lips. She had chosen to wear light blue nylons connected to the corset with garter straps with small red hearts attached to them. The blue mascara highlighted her blonde hair and her blue lipstick made a shiver run down his spine.

Sandie took his other arm and tilted her head up to kiss his lips softly. She pushed her breasts against him feeling the nipples harden inside the tight corset. Her tongue ran over his mouth and quickly disappeared inside searching for his talented tongue. She felt her pussy getting moist the longer the kiss lingered.

Breaking the kiss, she smiled and said "I think you and Jen should kiss before we start our putting lessons."

Lydia agreed and the two of them pulled Rick to Jen who stood in the same spot, unsure of what to do. She looked him up and down and found herself liking what she saw. His cock was getting more evident in his light brown Haggard slacks. His upper chest was bigger than most of the men she dated, strengthened from the weights he lifted to keep in shape for golf. Jen was nervous as she waited for the ladies to pull Rick over to where she stood transfixed. She couldn't put her finger on it right away but something about this man seemed different than the other men the three of them shared.

The two of them stood about one foot apart unsure of each other and felt certain awkwardness before Lydia and Sandie laughed, pushing them together. His arms instinctively opened and she moved effortlessly into them. He held her hips, feeling the soft skin of her hips on his palms. Their first kiss was tentative as first kisses always are, but also aware that Lydia and Sandie were staring at them. He didn't try to force his tongue into her mouth but instead ran it lightly over her dark lipstick, tasting the sweetness of licorice. He liked the way she opened her mouth slightly and gently sucked on the tip of his tongue as it traversed across her silken lips. His hands pulled her hips against him, pushing his erect cock into her abdomen.

Jen felt his tongue dancing along her lips, lightly touching her lips, sending a slight shiver down her spine. His kiss was not like a lot of men she had dated recently who tried to force their tongue down her throat the instant their lips met. She noted that he took his time, not plunging his tongue into her mouth but holding her just lightly enough in his arms, letting her body just graze against his. She pushed her breasts into his chest, feeling her nipples harden. Her body swayed a bit as she enjoyed this man's tongue on her lips. She pressed her lips harder against his, pushing her tongue against his with some urgency. Their kiss seem to last only moments before they were pulled apart abruptly by Sandie who announced it was time for their putting lesson.

Rick's breathing was heavy as they separated. He looked around seeing three smiling faces and asked "so how do you expect me to tutor you on this carpet. It's not the same as a smooth putting surface."

"Oh don't worry, we have it all worked out" replied Lydia coming to his side and directing him to one of two couches in the room.

The two couches faced each other and were about eight feet apart, set up so that people could sit and have leisurely conversations. He noticed a free weight bench, nautilus equipment, and treadmill along the sides facing out a wall of glass overlooking the lake in the background. Jen and Sandie walked behind one couch as Lydia led him to the front. Rick watched them as he and Lydia approached the couch. When Lydia pushed him down into the soft cushions, Jen and Sandie each leaned over him, each of them pulling an arm onto the back of the couch. They each let their bodies rest on his arms as if capturing their prey. Their lips made contact with each side of his neck as their hands roamed over his chest. Lydia stood in front of them watching them get Rick relaxed and distracted.

He felt the weight of their bodies on his arms as they continued to tease his neck with gentle kisses and nibbling. Their soft lips barely made contact with his skin which sent shivers through him and goose bumps forming on his neck. He liked it when a woman's lips traveled up and down his neck, lightly licking and nibbling on his flesh. He felt Sandie's lips move to his earlobe, licking and then gently sucking it between her lips.

Sandie whispered into his ear "we want you nice and relaxed so you can enjoy our putting techniques."

Rick moaned and closed his eyes feeling the two women nibbling on his ears, then their lips trailing down his neck to his shoulder before returning to his sensitive ear lobes. He looked at Lydia standing in front of him watching the two women kiss and lick his neck. He closed his eyes taking in the sensations of their lips on his skin, feeling his cock react to their touches.

Lydia watched Rick open his eyes, look directly at her, then close again as the two women worked their magic on his neck and ears. Each time he closed his eyes, he kept them closed longer. Lydia knew now was the time and signaled the women to spring into action. They both moaned simultaneously, pushing their bodies against his arms. Lifting slightly, they each grabbed a hidden handcuff attached to a chain tied around each of the back legs of the couch. Grabbing his wrist Jen and Sandie applied the steel cuff to each wrist and moved quickly out of the way knowing he would be highly pissed off.

Rick's eyes sprang open as he felt the cold steel hit his wrists, seeing the wide smile form on Lydia's face. He was slow to react and before he could move, found himself handcuffed to the couch. Lunging from his sitting position like a startled animal suddenly finding it captive, he tried to pull free but soon found it useless. Looking at the smiling women he knew he was trapped, his mind dazed with a hundred thoughts trying to jam their way to the front of his brain. Fear welled inside him like a tidal wave, wondering what these women had in store for him. He pulled each arm and found that he could move them only a short distance. He felt sweat start to form on his forehead as one does when confronted with fear of the unknown.

"What the fuck's happening here? Get these things off me!" he yelled pulling at his restraints.

Lydia laughed, replying with a smirk on her face "you didn't think I'd forget about your antics on the eighteenth hole did you? Now I'm going to teach you not to fuck with me."

"What are you planning to do?" Rick asked with a hint of fear in his voice and a sudden fear they might cut his cock off.

"Oh don't worry. We aren't going to beat you or anything like that. We aren't into that kind of thing. We're into the pleasurable pain that I'm sure you'll like it once you get to have some pleasure or should I say once we let you shoot your load" Lydia said walking toward him.

The other women smiled as she approached him, kneeling before him, and then placing a hand on each thigh. Her fingers dug into his thigh, forcing them apart, then slowly worked their way to the top of his thighs. She covered his cock with her hands, grabbing the soft shaft, softly squeezing it.

"Mmmmm ladies it looks like his cock shrunk from his sudden terror" Lydia laughed, licking her lips.

"Let's get him undressed so we can see what we're going to get" Sandie said moving behind Lydia.

Rick struggled when the women began removing his shoes and socks. "I don't know that I like this too much. Can't we come to some sort of an agreement?" he called out.

"We had an agreement a few weeks ago and you broke it. Just relax and you'll see that that the torture we have in store for you will be both painfully pleasurable and fun. Besides you're not in a position to argue and you're not going anywhere. Jen why don't you give our big bad pro here a kiss or two to calm him down while we take his pants off?" Sandie said reaching for his belt.

Jen watched the two women pull his pants off, licking her lips when she caught sight of his royal blue briefs and the bulge underneath the material. She moved onto the couch, kneeling next to him, lowering her mouth to his. One hand played with his hair on the back of his head while the other slowly stroked his cheek. She felt his resistance at first as her lips barely brushed his, her tongue licked seductively along his upper lip then slipped just inside his mouth. Her tongue darted in and out of his mouth, shallow at first then deeper as their kiss lingered. She felt her own body react to her kisses, grabbing the back of his head and pulling it hard against her invading tongue. She felt his hips rise with the movement of Sandie and Lydia removing his briefs. Breaking the kiss, she looked down at his crotch, watching the other two women fondling his cock, then Lydia grasping it at the base and Sandie licking the head of his cock with her tongue.

Rick knew he was in trouble and it would be useless to fight the three of them. He felt Jen's kisses heating up and when her tongue slowly explored his mouth, he knew he had to try and trust them. He wanted to grab this wonderful kisser and pull her tight against his body but found that his restraints would not allow him. Though he couldn't see them, he felt two pairs of hands roaming over his thighs and crotch. His cock which had deflated a few minutes earlier now responded to their fingers. He felt one hand on his balls and one at the base of his cock slowly stroking it up and down, then the soft feel of a tongue gliding over the head of his sensitive cock. A warm feeling filled his brain as the tongue was replaced with a warm mouth. Another surge of desire welled up inside him as the warm mouth descended further onto his pole, sucking and sinking its teeth gently into the hard muscle. When the mouth let go of his meat, it was replaced by another. Rick knew it was Lydia by the way she sucked him hard then softly. He had daydreamed about her technique and always felt a surge of desire well up inside him. Thrusting his hips he tried to get her to suck him in deeper but instead she teased his cock slowly, taking him into her mouth part way then releasing him and blowing on his sensitive head. He thought he would blow his load when she sucked on his head then plunged his meat deep into her mouth unexpectedly. His ass raised off the couch when her mouth plunged on and off his stiff manhood. He moaned into Jen's mouth as the ladies raised his passion to new heights.

As suddenly as they started, the three women pulled away from their captive, looking at him breathing hard and his cock standing straight up. Jen couldn't resist touching it, feeling it in her hands for the first time, squeezing it as her hand moved up and down, listening to Rick moan again. After a few strokes, she felt a slight shudder inside it as if it was ready to explode.