Golf Pro Delights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia stood and approached Rick, sitting beside him, then grabbing his cock and whispering seductively into his ear "This is what you deserve for being a bastard at the last hole when we thought we had a deal. And the person coming in is for our pleasure not yours. You only get to be a spectator."

They watched the doorway waiting for them to return to the room. Lydia squeezed Rick's cock softly, feeling it respond again as Sandie and Jen lead a young man through the doorway. Rick looked at Lydia and she could see the fear in his eyes as if to ask what's going to happen to him. She leaned next to his ear, telling him that they weren't into male gay sex so he didn't have anything to worry about but he should relax and let her take care of him.

That last thought confused him, he had been hard how many times already this morning and not allowed to release his pent up passion. "How many times has my cock been hard? Four, five times?" he thought to himself as he tried to remember the whirlwind of events that had already taken place. He watched as Sandie and Jen brought the young man to a stop in front of the couch.

They introduced him as Gary and an awkward exchange of hellos followed between Rick and this stranger. It was apparent to Rick that this man knew about the girls plan since he didn't seem shocked when he entered the room. He appeared to be about thirty years old and had the body of a weightlifter. Jen and Sandie each kissed his cheek, taking the opportunity to rub their bodies against his. Lydia explained that she had met Gary at the gym last week and he was now her personal weight trainer as he was her personal golf pro and agreed to help them out this morning. Lydia continued to casually stroke Rick's cock as she told them that Gary really had no choice because if he didn't, Lydia planned to tell his very jealous girlfriend that she fucked Gary in the gym's weight room. Rick's and Gary's eyes met and they now knew that they shared a common problem, Lydia's revenge and insatiable sexual appetite.

"Go ahead ladies. He is my gift to you for your sexual pleasure. Besides I have my own toy here" Lydia said with a huge smile on her face as if she had given them one of her precious toys to play with.

Jen and Sandie wasted no time, pressing their bodies into Gary, letting their hands roam over his hard body, touching his tight ass and between his thighs. His arms circled each of them, holding them tight against him as he enjoyed their touches. They pulled his shirt out and almost ripped the buttons off in an attempt to see his naked body. They were highly energized from their earlier playing and now they saw the chance to unleash some of their pent up passion on this stud. Pulling his shirt off, Rick and Lydia watched as the women ran their hands over his tight abs. Sandie's hand squeezed his nipples before moving downward, landing between his thighs.

"Mmmmm Jen I think I found a big tool for us to play with" Sandie laughed, squeezing his cock.

"Let's see what kind of treats Lydia has been keeping to herself" Jen responded as her fingers worked on his zipper.

Just like the shirt, the two women pulled and tugged until his pants lay around his feet. Gary stood in front of them with only his red bikini briefs covering his body. Jen's hand moved swiftly to his hardness outlined in the thin silk material. As she squeezed his cock, her mouth made contact with his, her body plastered tight against him. Sandie's hands roamed between their bodies, squeezing her large breasts through the latex material. Her other hand circled behind him, softly squeezing his hard butt muscles. When Jen broke the kiss, Sandie was right there waiting and willing to take over where she left off. Her mouth landed hard on his lips, sucking his skin between hers, then licking it with her tongue.

Lydia and Rick watched the show in front of them. Lydia had one arm draped around his shoulders, letting her fingers softly touch his skin while the other hand played with Rick's breasts and nipples. She leaned her head against his ear and sucked gently on the earlobe. Her tongue danced around the lobe, licking around the perimeter then plunging into the outer ear. She could feel his breathing quicken from the show in front of him and her own soft touches.

"Does that scene look familiar? I bet you'd like to be between those two wild women and not tied here like an animal? Wouldn't you?" Lydia whispered into his ear.

Rick nodded and watched the trio in front of him trying to figure out what Lydia meant when it dawned on him that they were re-enacting the scene under the shelter on the golf course. He watched as Sandie fell to her knees, pulling the briefs off his hips and down his thighs. Jen followed close behind, kneeling next to Sandie watching the large cock wave in front of their faces. His cock hardened as he watched the women suck Gary's manhood, taking turns plunging it deep into their mouths down to their throats. Each one took turns licking the head of his tool, turning their heads slightly to look at Rick and Lydia sitting on the couch. Smiling at Rick knowing he was bound securely, they devoured Gary's cock in front of him, licking and sucking it, then taking their mouths off his manhood so Lydia and Rick could see their saliva glistening on his wet skin.

"I'd like to only be with you Lydia. Fucking your sweet brains out" Rick whispered hoping she would free him of his bonds.

"Ohhh, aren't you the sweet man all of a sudden. Does your big cock want to sink deep into my steamy pussy and make me quiver all over?" she responded letting her mouth just barely touch his neck.

"Ohhhhh yessss pleaseeee" he called out not caring who heard him. He only wanted release from his agonizing state of passion.

Rick pulled at his bonds again, trying to free himself. He felt Lydia's tongue licking up and down his neck before closing in on his mouth. He pushed his tongue against her invading tongue, wishing he could take her into his arms, throw her down onto the floor and fuck the living hell out of her. His cock swelled as she pushed her body against his, her fingers tweaking his nipples, her mouth sliding hard over his. Digging her fingernails into his skin, she slid her hand down his naked body, leaving a trail of red streaks until her hand rested on his spread thigh. He gasped loudly into her mouth when he felt her hand cup his aching balls, then squeeze them gently in the palm of her hand. His body bucked forward trying to encourage her to continue massaging his swollen testicles. When her hand slid up onto his hard cock, he gasped again, feeling the sensations in his cock, wanting to shoot his load in her hand as she slowly stoked him. He pushed his hips outward inviting her to lovingly stroke his manhood to explosion. Just as he felt his desire rise to an unbearable level, he felt her hand move off his cock, leaving it bobbing in the air.

"I'm not done with your lesson yet" Lydia said playfully. "You need to see the next act in our little show. Girls I think it's time for Rick here to see what you have in store for my wonderful weightlifter."

Sandie and Jen reluctantly let Gary's cock slip from their grasps and lips. His breathing had increased as had his hardness when the two women stood before him. Sandie went to the corner of the room and brought back a weight bench, sitting it directly in front of Lydia and Rick.

"All right ladies you know what to do" Lydia barked to the two women.

The two women told Gary to sit on the bench while they took off their clothes. The embraced passionately, kissing each other with wild abandon. Their hands moved over the others body, touching and feeling, searching for ties and clasps. As their kiss lingered, their sexy latex outfits became loose and each helped take the outfit off the other. Sandie stepped back and helped pull Jen's outfit off, revealing to Rick for the first time her ripe new breasts. She put her hands under them, lifting them up slightly, looking at Rick and offering them to him. Her eyes closed slightly as her fingers tweaked her nipples until they were standing straight out. When Sandie had removed Jen's outfit, her lips found Jen's nipples and sucked lightly on them as Jen helped Sandie out of her outfit. With each piece of clothing removed, the women touched and kissed where there once was an article of clothing. When they had completed disrobing, they kissed again letting their naked bodies press against the others. Breaking their kiss after a long interlude, the two women turned to Gary, who watched anxiously for them to take care of him.

Sandie and Jen pulled Gary down onto the bench and Rick knew that Lydia wanted to drive home the fact that they were re-creating the scene on the golf course without the rainfall. He was fascinated watching Gary's cock stand straight up like a flag pole without the flag. Rick looked at Gary's cock thinking it was a bit thicker than his but not as long as his own. He marveled at the muscles bulging from his body that Rick never knew existed. He felt a little intimidated looking at Gary's well defined physique, knowing his own was not as well toned. But it really didn't matter now because he was bound to the couch and Gary was the one receiving the attention from the women. He watched Sandie slid her wet pussy over his head, settling down on his lips, squirming when she felt his tongue slide against her wet sex. Jen at the opposite end of Gary, followed Sandie's lead climbing over his thighs, grasping his cock and rubbing it on her slit before she slowly descended on it.

Lydia sensed Rick's excitement watching them bounce on Gary's cock and face. "Don't you wish that was you on the bench being fucked by two beautiful women?"

"Ohhhh yes I do" was all he could manage to say as Lydia slowly continued to stroke his hardness.

"It's your own fault. If you would have missed that putt on the 18th green, we wouldn't be here teaching you a lesson but inside we could be fucking. Wouldn't it feel good to have your cock buried deep in my pussy as I sit on your lap" she whispered as she stroked his cock harder.

"Ahhh please let me fuck your sweet hot pussy Lydia. I promise I'll not betray you again if we ever get into that situation again" Rick moaned feeling his cock on the verge of exploding.

"Mmmmmm I'll have to think about that for a while. Why don't you just sit back and enjoy the show while I consider your offer" Lydia replied taking her hand away from his manhood and running her fingers up to his tits.

Rick watched his cock twitch almost uncontrollably. His hips bucked upward trying to convince Lydia to put her hand back into his lap and take care of his urgent desire to cum.

Perspiration appeared on his body from the exertion of having his body teased to the point of no return only to have it come crashing back to reality. He looked at Lydia hoping to convince her but seeing her watching the action in front of them knew that it would be fruitless. Her hand was between her thighs slowly rubbing her slit as she watched Sandie and Jen playing with her personal trainer.

Sandie wiggled her pussy over Gary's face feeling his tongue reach out licking her wet passage. She put one hand on his hard muscled chest to give her more leverage to ride his mouth and played with her clit with the other. she felt his tongue slide along her fingers searching for her hard clit. Wiggling her ass, she guided his tongue to her clit, holding her lips open so he had easy access to her hooded jewel. Moaning loudly she plunged her pussy down on his face capturing his lips and tongue on her clit.

"Mmmmm baby that's it. Ohhhh yeaaaa fuck my cunt with your tongue baby. Ohhh you make me feel so fucking good. Ughhhh Lydia where did you ever find suck a great cunt sucker? Yeaaaa that's it suck my clit harder. Ohhh baby make me cum all over your hot lips baby" Sandie called out as she gyrated faster on Gary's face.

Jen felt his cock slide slowly into her waiting pussy, feeling it stretch her vaginal walls. Putting both hands on his stomach, she sank down on his cock until it completely filled her tunnel. She closed her eyes, threw her head back, letting her body feel the presence of his stiff pole. After a few moments, she flexed her vaginal muscles around his meat before slowly moving upwards until his cock was at the entrance to her treasure. With a small animal moan, she plunged down filling her pussy once again with his meat. She heard his moan come from between Sandie's thighs as she watched his tongue lick along her wet pussy lips. Jen began a rhythmic movement up and down his cock feeling her juices coat his cock with each stroke. Taking one hand, she grabbed her own breast, tweaking her hard nipple, making herself moan loudly from her own touches.

"Fuck me honey. Mmmmm push that hard cock as far as it will go into my hot pussy. Ohhhhh my pussy is on fire. Fuck me baby ... ohhhh yeaaa your cock feels so good in my cunt. Mmmmm faster baby .... fuck my pussy faster .... ohhhhh " she moaned over and over as she rode his hardness.

Rick sat helpless on the couch watching the women fuck this stranger and listening to their moans of pleasurable delight. He looked at Sandie riding the guys face, rubbing her cunt over his face leaving behind her juices coated to his cheeks. Her eyes were closed, head thrown back slightly, moaning repeatedly as his tongue searched out and found her sensitive clit. He wanted to go to her, place his tongue between her delicious lips then force it deep into her mouth, letting her suck on it as she would his cock. He wondered if she would yelp if he grabbed her nipples, pulling on them as their lips were sealed together.

Jen's moan distracted him from his daydream as his eyes followed the sound. Jen had picked up speed, plunging up and down on Gary's cock, occasionally stopping when it was buried deep inside her, then wiggling her ass and pussy in a circular motion, feeling his cock fill up every part of her hot pussy. Rick watched her pull her nipples making them hard. She looked at him through half glazed eyes, smiling as if to tell him that she wanted to fuck his hard cock the same way. Moaning louder she bucked up and down as her climax approached.

"Wouldn't you like to be fucking that hot piece of ass right now?" Lydia whispered into his ear as her hands snaked back down to his hard cock.

"Ohhhh Lydia I want you to fuck me hard and wild" he called out hoping again she would grant his wish.

"Mmmmm that sound like a really great idea" she replied half climbing over him, pressing her breasts into him.

The moaning and groaning in front of them interrupted Lydia as she turned her head to watch Sandie and Jen near their orgasmic release. Sandie's eyes were closed, lost in the sensual world, as her hips moved faster, pressing onto Gary's face, trying to finish the race to orgasm.

Ughhh yea baby ... ohhhh I'm going to cum ... ohhhh yeaaaaa ... that's it. Stick that fucking tongue deeper ... aghhhhh honey lick my clit ... harder ... ohhhhh yeaaaa ... faster baby ... faster ... ohhhh ... now baby nowwww" she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Jen watched Sandie's body shake hard over Gary's head, her body tensing. She rubbed her clit above his lips and grabbed a breast squeezing it hard. Jen felt Gary's cock begin to throb as she continued to assault his hard member. Plunging up and down, she clenched her vaginal muscles hard on each stroke, feeling his hardness rub against her slippery walls. She watched Sandie through half closed eyes climb off his face and walk behind her. She felt her hands encircle her and latch onto each breast.

"Come on Jen honey fuck that big cock. I want you to cum on that pole then watch his cock erupt in our faces" Sandie whispered huskily in her ear as she pinched and pulled each nipple.

Jen found herself now on the verge of going over the orgasmic edge. Her pussy was filled with a large cock and Sandie was playing with her highly sensitive nipples. "Ohhhh pinch my nipples harder Sandie ... ohhhh harder ... ohhh fuck my cunt with your hot cock ... yeaaaa .... ohhhhh ... ughhhh ... ohhhh ... yessss I'm going to cum all over your cock" she wailed, bucking her hips faster, grinding down harder , trying to push his cock further into her than it would go.

Rick watched Sandie hold Jen's quivering body as her orgasm overtook her, wishing he was the one lying there getting fucked by these two beauties. Jen thrashed about on Gary's cock moaning her approval of how wonderful his cock was feeling in her pussy. He heard and felt Lydia's heavy breathing next to him, feeling her body wake up again in response to the sex show put on by Sandie, Jen, and Gary.

"Hang in there Rick, I think your time might be coming if you are a good boy. You are a good boy, aren't you?" Lydia quizzed.

"What is it I have to do to convince you that I'm not going to do anything to cross you again?"

"Well when I believe that you will be at my beckon call when I need someone like Gary here, then I think I'll know for sure that you won't cross me or my friends."

"I promise that when you call on me I'll be there for you."

"Mmmm it seems your coming around after all. You just remember that we know where you live and work and we aren't afraid to make life miserable for you if you misbehave."

"I don't think I want you for an enemy" Rick said knowing that he had just resigned himself to the fact that if she ever did call him he would come running.

"I think your about ready for a little pleasure of your own as soon as these women finish with a little dessert from Gary" she replied motioning him to watch the finale.

Sandie and Jen kneeled at the end of the bench, positioning themselves so that Lydia and Rick had a clear view of what they were about to do. Sandie leaned over, taking Gary's hard cock in her hand as her mouth moved to the tip of his cock. They watched her tongue snake out, lightly licking the engorged head. Gary grunted loudly when her mouth descended further onto his cock. When her mouth came back off the rigid tool, Rick saw a foamy white trail of saliva hanging form her lips. She giggled at Rick, holding the stiff cock in her hand as if she had won a prize at the carnival. Jen wasted no time covering his cock with her mouth, treating it to the same treatment Sandie had just done to it. The women took turns as they had done earlier but now there was a sense of urgency in Gary's hips as they rose and fell in unison to their sweet touches. Sandie's hand moved faster up and down on his cock, milking it, waiting for the white sperm to fly out to their waiting lips and faces.

"Come on big boy. Shoot that big load for us. We want to taste your hot cum in our mouths" Sandie said coaxing Gary to shoot his load.

Jen's mouth found his balls as Sandie continued to stroke his cock at a quicker pace. She sucked one into her mouth making Gary groan louder. He put his hands above his head, grabbing the sides of the bench and thrust his hips upward toward the two greedy women. Jen sucked and licked the other before her lips traveled onto his cock. Her mouth covered his bulging head as Sandie's hand pumped furiously below her. Jen sensed the time was near as her mouth sank around his head, letting her teeth sink into the skin just below the head. Gary groaned over and over, thrusting his hips at the two of them.

Jen pulled her mouth off his manhood, encouraging him to let go "You know you want to fill our mouths with your hot juicy cum, don't you? Let it fly big fella. Shoot that spunk now baby."

The two women watched his cock throb as Sandie continued to quickly stroke the hard shaft. His breathing became more labored, his hips bucking up and down, before tensing as his impending orgasm hit. Rick watched Sandie's hand pumping his rod and heard Gary's groans of pleasure mixed with Sandie and Jen's words encouraging him to shoot his big load down their throat. With a loud grunt and heavy panting, Gary's cock let loose a shot of spunk that landed on Jen's lips. She immediately licked her lips, waiting for more of the white juice. Sandie positioned her mouth to catch the next blast and was not disappointed when it landed on her lips and chin. She moaned, stroking Gary's cock faster, milking another load for Jen then one for herself. Lydia and Rick watched the two women lick the juices off their faces, then turn their attention back to his cock, licking and sucking it as it slowly deflated. They turned to each other, kissing and licking each other as two cats do when they clean themselves.