Golf Pro Delights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia knew it was time to end the sweet teasing torture she had made Rick endure. She looked at the two women finishing their dessert and Gary lying on the bench spent of any desire for the time being. She grabbed Rick's cock again and whispered "now my sweet golf pro since you've been such a good boy I'm going to let you fuck my hot cunt."

"Ohhhh yesss" was all Rick could say as his cock hardened again for the umpteenth time.

"Sandie would you please come here and help me get Rick ready for my hot pussy" Lydia said as more of a demand rather than a request.

Rick looked confused as Sandie crawled to the couch and between his legs. He watched as Sandie took a piece of leather string from her outfit and tied it around the base of his cock. He felt the string being pulled tightly and knew that he was at their mercy and wouldn't shoot his cum until they untied it. His mind drifted from one erotic thought to another. He wanted to feel Lydia's hot pussy on his cock, touch Sandie's and Jen's large tits, sucking on their nipples. He didn't know how long he would be able to hold out but he knew he would give it everything he had. After Sandie finished her handy-work, she gave his cock a quick kiss, letting her tongue lick around his engorged head, tasting the precum that had formed on tip.

Lydia, satisfied that Sandie had tied the string securely climbed on top of Rick facing away from him. Grabbing his cock she rubbed it along her slit before letting it penetrate her precious love tunnel. She moaned as his thick cock sank deeper into her pussy. Leaning back she felt his hips push his cock deep into her then begin a slow fucking rhythm. Looking down she saw Jen crawl to them and lick her exposed clit as she moved slowly in time to his thrusts.

Rick felt the searing heat of her pussy as it enclosed around his hard cock. He tried again to move his arms wishing he could touch Lydia as they fucked. Pushing his hips he felt her vaginal muscles squeezing his cock tightly as her pussy moved slowly up and down his cock. He felt a pair of lips touching his cock and couldn't determine if they belonged to Sandie or Jen.

"Untie me so that I can enjoy touching your body" Rick said hoarsely to Lydia's back.

Without missing a beat, Lydia announced "Sandie untie our dear pro so he can enjoy some of the pleasures."

Rick turned his head sideways, watching Sandie move to the back of the couch. He mouthed a thank you to her as their eyes met, seeing her smile as she untied one arm then moved to the other side untying the other. Rick felt the lips between his thighs again and knew that the sweet lips belonged to Jen. His arms felt like lead, giving him a bit of problems trying to move them as the blood came rushing back into them. He placed his hands on Lydia's back massaging the tight sweaty skin. When she leaned back against him, his arms circled her and found her tits. Each hand grabbed a breast, squeezing them, feeling their pliant skin against his palms. Taking a nipple in between his thumb and forefinger, he pinched and pulled each one emitting a moan from Lydia's lips.

"Ohhhh fuck baby pinch my nipples ... ohhhhhh yesssss that feels so fucking good" she moaned pushing her chest outward, feeling the sweet painful sensations course through her body.

Lydia loved the feel of Rick's thick cock filling her aching pussy. She groaned each time she descended on it, pushing it as deep into her cunt as it would go. Her clit ached from the tongue lashing Jen was giving it. Each time she pushed her hips downward, Lydia would feel Jen capture her clit licking it hard with her tongue. She felt her breathing increase rapidly as her desire rose higher and higher, knowing that it wouldn't be long now until she released her juices on his thick cock.

Rick felt his body perspire as Lydia rode his cock. His cock felt full and achy, wanting to expel its load into her hot pussy. He pulled and pinched her breasts, feeling her wiggle in his lap, his cock buried deep inside her, his hips pushing upward trying to keep her impaled on his rigid pole. He wanted to cum so bad but the string tied around his cock kept him from spilling his seed into Lydia's cunt.

Lydia felt her passion rise to a new high, breathing increasing the longer she wiggled and swayed on his cock. Pulling herself away from Rick's hands she pulled herself off his cock, turning to now face him. Straddling his lap, she grabbed his cock and returned it to the hot warmth of her pussy. Her breasts swayed in front of his face inviting him to reach out and touch her swollen tits. She felt a moan escape her lips when Rick's mouth clamped on one nipple taking it into his mouth gently, tasting the sweet flesh, then nibbling it between his teeth.

"Ughhh honey your cock feels so good deep in my pussy. I want to feel you pump your hot cum into me. Mmmmmm yess ... baby ... yesss ... ohhhhh ... yessssss fuck my hot pussy" she moaned into his ear as she increased the tempo of her hips on his cock.

"I want to shoot my hot load into your hot pussy. Your cunt is making my cock so hot I want to spill my seed into you"

"Yesss ... baby yess ... I want your hot seed deep in my cunt" she said over and over, pushing down hard on his cock then rotating her hips.

Lydia felt her passion rise to the boiling point, knowing she had reached the point where there was no turning back. Breathing harder she pumped herself up and down on his pole, moaning her desire to cum on his cock and feel his cock explode inside her.

With a very shaky voice she called to Jen who was still kneeling behind her kissing her tight backside as it moved up and down "get ready to untie that damn string when I tell you."

Moving her cunt on his cock until it was at the very tip of her cunt, she plunged down filling her cunt once again. When his cock was fully inside her she squeezed her vaginal muscles, gyrating her hips in his lap. Her lips found his, kissing him deeply, letting her tongue explore his mouth like an trapped animal, wiggling about inside his mouth. She felt his hands reach out to her ass, squeezing each cheek hard, holding her gyrating hips down on his cock.

Her juices coated his cock as she called out "NOW Jen NOW."

Jen pulled the string off his cock as Lydia wiggled and gyrated on his cock letting her orgasm overtake her body. She pumped on his cock faster feeling her juices flow over the hard intruder.

"Ohhhhh baby fuck me hard ... ohhhh yessss baby shoot that big load in my pussy ... Mmmmmm I'm cummmming" she screamed.

Rick didn't know how long he would last but he knew his balls were full and ready to explode when that damn string was removed. He kissed whatever part of Lydia's wiggling body he could as she gyrated herself to orgasm, feeling her nipples in his mouth only to be replaced by her lips and tongue, then her nipples again as she shook over him. When he heard Lydia's words to take the string off, his mind went into overdrive of pleasure. He felt Jen's fingers on his cock and felt an intense desire in his cock when it was freed from its restraint.

"Baby I'm going to shoot my hot cum so fucking far up your cunt. Ohhhh now baby that's it ride my hot cock. I'm going to cum in your sweet pussy now" he called out

Pushing against her orgasmic pussy, he grunted trying to push it further into her. He knew he couldn't hold back with the intense pressure on his cock. He felt his cock begin to throb uncontrollably shooting an initial load of sperm deep into her cunt. Breathing rapidly he grunted harder as his cock released load after load of pent up cum.

They rocked together in the throes of passion, she milking his cock for all his sperm and he thrusting his cock releasing his load deep with in her. They kissed passionately as their bodies responded to their orgasms, letting their tongues search each others mouth, not caring that three pairs of eyes watched their every move. As their passion resided, Lydia pulled her mouth away and whispered to Rick that she hoped he enjoyed today as much as she had. Rick nodded in agreement and whispered that it was the best day he had since their time under the shelter.

Lydia moved off Rick's lap noticing the three grins of her companions and announced "I think we have a new friend to play with girls."

Jen laughed and said with a pout "I'm the only one now who has not had the pleasure of fucking our friend."

"Why don't you take Rick up to our room, give him a nice hot shower and take a nice long nap before we have him for dinner" Lydia said smiling at Rick, telling him with her eyes that the weekend was not over.

"That is a wonderful idea Lydia. I'll make sure he is well rested for dinner" Jen said pulling Rick off the couch and kissing him lightly on the lips.

"In the mean time I'm sure Lydia and I can find something to do" Sandie said laughing and looking at Gary.