All Comments on 'Gone to Walmart'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well Hell,

Third loving wives story today I've read. So far all are losers. Will try again. 1* for all so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well I liked it 5*****

Thanks. tom anon

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
Cheating aside

If you set the fact that this just cheated on a friend and the whore basically gave in (guessing its not the first time as easy as it was) it was a hot story. Perhaps if it were simply a single neighbor it would be more socially acceptable behavior and better tolerated by the general public. Still, one of the more erotic LW stories I've read recently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice and hot

No muss no fuss. Just quickie hot sex on the spur of the moment. That Jan sounds like the ideal hot wife. She's in control baby, in control.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Very cute!

So now she is scheduling her rapes! The Good Neighbor policy at its best. Hope Bull's wife likes guys with grease under their fingernails! Or, more likely, Bull can lift a 3,000 lb. car (accidentally) dropped on him! What price pussy???

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
My Word*

What was that crap. Bad day for LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So will be be allowing Mike to fuck his gf or wife considering his actions?

After all, if he helps his friends because he might need help, he won't have a problem with his significant other tucking g other men, right?

I don't care how big he is, I don't care how strong he is: he is a rapist. She said no and he didn't accept it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Absolute unadulterated garbage

Hopefully Mike went not to the store but to fuck somebody else. Hey, there is chapter 2. Oh shit I hope the author doesn't write another chapter. Shit. My bad.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

i hate cheating sluts but for some reason this was a good read.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Sounds like Mike is better at performing preventative maintinence on his car then his woman.

I enjoyed the molesting her while she's on phone tactic. The sheer effrontry is a role model of how conquering mindsets operate. Women have some kind of weird Pavlovian head space they go into when cellularly engaged - the phone (call ) must go on.

I'm casually guessing the wife was attracted to the neighbor but probably would have fended him off if the narrator hadnt caught her in that weak moment. She thought she could multitask & merely tease him but got lost in sensations.

Ever since Paris Hilton was getting it doggystyle & reached into her purse to answer incoming call- I've always known there's an sensual-aural connection void women have that goes back & forth. This is just a ( good ) stroke story of course but it struck a few meaningful chords.

adgeonadgeonabout 11 years ago
What a jerk!

Yet it turned me on, lol. Good job author.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
What Mike doesn't know

I love stories about sweet little slut wives that will fuck a guy if given the chance.

A great story.

Thanks for the read.

SsnowmannSsnowmannover 4 years ago
The ending is spectacular and warrants a sequel

This is similar to approximately four of your other stories that I have read, BUT, the last sentence instantly rang my bell, boosting my rating of it from three or four to a five - only because I cannot give it a 6 or 7. A sequel is in order, one in which she is again on the phone with her friend while he plays with her. This time, he ratchets up his attention and her responses rise in tandem to his activities. Then she raises the stakes and invites her friend over since Mike will be gone so long to the football game. The twist is, she is in her bedroom with him, speaking to her friend through the door, while he plays with her. What happens next is...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous