All Comments on 'Gone Wild'

by CSimmon39

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You quit already?

1st Story. My my. Surely this story has not ended.

They haven't even made it to the Nudist Camp yet.

Maybe there's uncles, aunt and cousins to get involved.

Please leave the gay sex to that catagory.

Thank you.

The possibllties of this story going on are endless. So, don't let the keyboard cool to long, just bring on some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
GOOD BEGINNING.....BUT NEEDS ALL FAMILY BI...

GOOD BEGINNING...AND MY PUSSY WAS WET JUST LIKE SARA'S ..BUT STORY NEEDS SOME HOT FAMILY BI-ESPECIALLY BETWEEN JACK AND KEN-WITH SARA AND JILL A PART OF IT.WHEN MACHO STUD DAD AND JOCK SON PLOW PUSSY TOGETHER AND THEN GO FOR THE COMBINED JUICE AS WELL AS EACH OTHER'S PUSSYJUICE COATED COCKS DEFINETLY HOT.AND YEAH-GET THIS FAMILY TO SWINGERS NUDIST CAMP FOR MORE FAMILY FUN AND BI ADVENTURES WITH OTHER FAMILIES..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Story

I hope you continue we these characters, and maybe bring Tony and Ester (son and mother maybe?) together with the rest of the family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

Really loved to read that story, the protagonist and her eye-opening experiences drawn lightly and convincing. Only at the end things happened to fast for me, I had to go back to find the clue at "give me a break, jill" and would have gladly read a page more of details, looks and feelings instead of the fast last paragraph.

I do hope a second chapter is in the works

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
WOW I AM IMPRESSED!!!

Great story So Far.. I do think that mom needs to tell dad about her getting fucked by two men. Then going back to fuck Tony again, she then should tell him why and how she got so damn HOT and HORNY!!! Her being honest with him will be a whole lot better than him finding out from someone else...

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good story!

Could use some editing for spelling, and some for grammar, but overall a damn good story with a different approach and some good possibilities for more. Hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it!

Really got me into the story and am looking forward to the next one.

nightshadownightshadowabout 17 years ago
Needs improvement, but fantastic start!

I must agree- this would have benefitted greatly from some editing and general proofreading. There's a LOT of grammatical and typographical errors which made reading quite a chore. The story itself, however, was pretty damned good. I got the sense that a good portion of it was cultivated from real-life experiences rather than simple fiction. As others have said, the ending was a bit abrupt and could have been a bit longer and more detailed. I hope to see a continuation of this storyline with a great deal more attention paid to technical writing guidelines- getting a "beta-reader" is a pretty simple but invaluable endeavor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
All in the family

Just a little far fetched but it could happen .Her husband yelling at her for reaching for him and the kids running in bare assed was a little far out .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice Story

This story would have got a 5 but of course I have to echo the sentiments of everyone regarding the grammatical errors. For the previous comment, she jumped and screamed because he called her by her daughters name. I am about to read part 2 now. Hope it is as good or better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
almost sounds like the family that shocked the hell out of me.

this story came close to my family.i married a pretty woman who had 2 pretty teen age daughters.my wife passed away.after we were married for a year my new wife had a talk with me.she said she was bi sexual&not outside of the family.we went to bed&my wife was naked.she said its time for you to see&love us more.she called out&her oldest daughter came in naked.she has a great figure.they got in bed&was hugging eachother.then my wife said here we go.my wife called out&her younger daughter came in naked&got in bed.they were all breathing hard&hotter than hell.my wife said now its time for the person who taught us all bi sexual sex.my wife called out&grandmother came in naked.she has a good figure&she looks great.they had a 4 way cunningness.i never heard so much grunting&moaning&yelling.when they finished.granmother jumped me.its not 4 way sex anymore its 5 way sex now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
JUST DIRE

APPALLING BAD STORY

goducks1goducks1almost 5 years ago
well - i read chapter 2

i hope it gets a little better

Mjolnir22Mjolnir228 months ago

Basic problems (spelling errors, misused words, plural vs possessive, etc.) make all 3 of your stories unreadable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous