All Comments on 'Gonna Sell The Bitch's Car Ch. 04'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WAS THE CHANGING PARTNERS

too cryptic a hint. TK U MLJ LV NV

KirkelKirkelalmost 12 years ago
Knowledge and the ability to spin a tale

You have a gift in the telling here. Though it's only in my mind, I see the pictures, hear the music and feel the dance. You are a bit of a bard as it were. The pain is evident too, in the loss, loneliness and longing for a true friend if not love.

Love all the characters, especially the lesbian shrink. They really should have his child.

Great story. Can't wait for more.

Rob

Fighting41Fighting41almost 12 years ago
Love It

This story just keeps getting better and better love reading it. It takes the reader through so many different emotions one minute I'm balling my eyes out the next I'm having a good ole belly laugh.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful tale with us all I hope it continues

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 12 years ago
wow....

a great story, wonderfully written.....and it leaves a nice feeling too. You create real people in real situations.....and even if the story wasn't so good (and it is), the lyrics you quote or that you wrote make reading your story worth while.

FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Have to admire Wiley.Wonderful characters great read. Look forward to more

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Where do I buy the video to this show ???

Oh right...this was just a ( great ) story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a writer!

This chapter was by far the best. At the intro to the last you detailed some personal and family problems...I sure hope they pale to the pain felt by Wiley over his life....

Please continue writing; it is a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This was pure pleasure to read!

So, okay, not PURE pleasure. It's never ejoyable to hear about a really great guy being crapped on. The pleasure comes from the rich texturing of the characters. I did have a bit of trouble following the sudden flashbacks and cut-aways, but thank you for fleshing out three-dimensional people in an all-too-real world.

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!! What a Great Story!!!!!!!

Outstanding!!!!!!!!!! Sorry the scale doesn't go higher. At least a 15!

GREAT,GREAT,GREAT TALE!!! MORE, Please.

Rob Conner

AeroielAeroielalmost 12 years ago
Goosebumps!!

This last chapter gave this old man Goosebumps!! It was just that good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OH Hell Yes

Well done .. Well Done ... hope for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh he'll yes is exactly right!

This a fine story told so well! I really don't know what else to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

One of the very best I've ever read on Literotica or any other site. Nothing else I could say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW AGAIN -A FANTISTIC PIECE OF WORK.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS STORY, YOUR RIGHT UP THERE WITH THE BEST EVER WRITTEN ON THIS SITE. I LOVED IT. IT HAD IT ALL AND WHAT A ENDING. THANK YOU......

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
about time

he was going to actually get some one to love and would love back. 5 time.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

I went back to the start of chapter three and if I read it right there is one more chapter to follow this one. I liked the story, but there may have been a bit too much about guitar models and performing for a non musician reader? Well written and nice strong characters to identify with. Hopefully there is one more chapter, so we can find out what happened with the unfaithful Sammi and with the now divorced Moira, who obviously wants to start a new relationship.

DragonsbaineDragonsbainealmost 12 years ago
Great Story!!!!!!!!!!

This is a Great story. I love it, I have to agree one more Chapter would be great to finish it out and show what happens. Please keep up the good work...

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 12 years ago
Great story!

Every chapter was super - thanks for sharing!!

KirkelKirkelalmost 12 years ago
More chapters?

The way I read the intro to chapter 3, it said 3 'more' chapters, right? So chapter 4 is the 1st of the 3 more and that means 2 more chapters, 5 and 6, right?

I'm just sayin, great writing!

F_WhateverF_Whateveralmost 12 years ago
This is great!

You know, if I were in your shoes, I'd stop here. You don't need another chapter, this story is perfect as it is! Of course, if you decide to continue, I'll be here to read. :)

On a side note, thank you for all the songs. I had to listen to them all on youtube while I was reading. It was a great fun!

The only sad part was when Wiley sold the Mustang. Yeah, yeah, I'm one of those losers, so that's something I'd never forgive. It was expected, of course, but it still was heartbreaking. If you continue, please let him buy a new one, okay? The bitch wasn't worth to lose that car!

Thank you very much, and try to return to Romance from time to time.

ravarravaralmost 12 years ago
You Got Me

As I said to other writers and you..I stay away from chapter stories til I know they are done (impatient I know). You were the first writer I decided to test the "Do I want more?" theory on.....Your plot skill is superb, staying focused on main character development while allowing others to grow outside the main story into a franchise style of the main story. Please don't do prequals though. well let's see where you go, you left the building blocks in place for many characters. This story however is not finished and I am really looking forward to the ending in another couple chapters. Outstanding, you have a new fan for the life of your writing. Thank you for the entertainment.

ohioohioalmost 12 years ago
Very well done!

Long and engrossing and well-written. Right up there with the best stories around--thank you!

ohio

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
Holy cow

One of the best stories I have read on here, and that is comparing it to the best of the best. Great characters, Wiley is amazing and even though some of the plot points might seem out in la la land, you made them work in the story. You obviously are someone who loves music and that comes across in the main character so well.It is intelligently plotted and even has some real psychology in it, about compartmentalization and why he has such a hard time with women, and the characters fit what I have seen of life. I loved the revenge aspects, without giving the cheater AIDS or other over the top stuff, you managed to get revenge without the main character looking like a skeeze, bravo!

The story could end here, but I hope you continue it, because there are some things I would like to see tied up. It would be nice to see Wiley and Moira and what happens to them (not hard to tell, I doubt Moira would do him wrong) and it would also be nice to see what happens to slime ball gary, Sammi and maybe find out why Sandy screwed him like that and see if maybe they realize what they lost and Moira gained.

Please write more, this site needs all the good writers it can get!

brujaybrujayalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Read!

This is outstanding. The previous commentators were spot on with their comments. I've enjoyed all of your stories so far. They are all very entertaining and very captivating.

Thank you for sharing. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
really nice

thnx for a great read. really enjoyed it

ToadenToadenalmost 12 years ago
More

More I want more....and I meant yesterday more. Please. This is some good shit you can write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Stuff! Really Good Stuff!

I really have enjoyed this story. It is long, it is a bit silly in places, but it is so well done that one cannot just stop reading. Looking for more and as a previous poster said...YESTERDAY would be soon enough.

Excellent

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks**

For the read.

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Wow...

I really really enjoyed this read. I've been playing guitar for a long time now and it was fun having the music element be such an integral part to the story. Well done.

KirkelKirkelalmost 12 years ago
So

When are we going to get the next installment?

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Cheers and a Jeer or two

I read the first installment and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Waiting...waiting...waiting.

Little did I know that you stuck it in aother catagory. And you didn't make this misake just once, but twice, swapping to romance as well. How do we read the stories if we can't find them? (Jeer)

So I discovered the next two segments. I've commented on the huge changes in character in another sector.

I'm glad I finally read this one and I hope you don't add anything to it for a couple of reasons.

First, this is a fine end. I can imagine what they do myself.

Second, and I'm going to be fucking brutal here, you made the SAME FUCKING MISTAKE here. We had band guy whom we liked. Then you decided to canonize him (Make him a saint) in the next installment. Now we segued into music fantasy land, same as last chapter.

I get that you love guitars and bands and music. Yay you. Me, not so much. So I read it and learned a few things. I did not waste my time...much. But after the TENTH FUCKING SONG DESCRIPTION! MY GOD! I don't just hear the title of a song I never heard of. But I also (lucky me) get to read about how it's different from one unknown musical style and changed into another unknown musical style with highlights and aspirations to an artist I couldn't pick out of a police line up! OVER AND OVER AGAIN! You did this for every fucking song! At least it felt like that to me.

So you had a page and a half of story and two and a half of musical masturbation. Which is fine. That is your perogative. But for me, about the middle of page three, I was bored and skippinng ahead. A lot!

You have talent for developing characters and informing people about your passions, but you need to temper it a bit more with story and less with hobby.

My two cents.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Okay

I damned if with faint praise. I focused on the worst part of the story...and it wasn't that damned bad. It added flavor. But I found it a trifle overspiced.

Still a very enjoyable meal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One Of The Best On Here

Great Job! This read has been one of the best on this site. I hope that there is another chapter to come in this series. I love it when people write about their passions. You either have too much time on your hands, or you love music. It comes through in the stories. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A garbage by an incompetent writer.

Why don't they know that they cannot write?? "1*" !

qhml1qhml1almost 12 years agoAuthor
WOW!

Anonymous, what did I do to piss you off? Garbage, thief, padding ratings, incompetent? You posted on six of my stories, if they were all that offensive, why did you read them? I welcome all comments, yours included, so if they're that bad tell me why. Was the plot weak? Characters not well defined? Storyline offensive? To be a better writer I need to know, that's the main reason I want your comments. And I will never delete a comment, good or bad.

As to padding ratings, I will admit my wife rates everything I write as a five, out of loyalty I suppose. Other than that, I'm such a notorious technophobe I've managed to destroy two computers in less than a year. I just got back on line today, a shiny new laptop that the salesman assured me was ALMOST idiot proof. We'll see.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and as always, I seek your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very very nice

I had mixed feelings about this. I am not saying it was bad, infact I liked it enough to read it in 1 sitting, but somehow felt there was something lacking. The lead character is complex, but even after knowing so much about him, I still felt We did'nt get to know who he is. One more thing was he 14 when he got married to Kara? So when did Dottie get into the picture, when he was 14 or 17? When did he call her Mom, not sure if I made a mistake, but felt there was a mix up some where?

But apart from these, I still liked it & you tell a beautiful story. Hope you write many more & as for the 'padding' from the wife, well are'nt you the lucky guy? :)

Fridayschild

iamanogreiamanogrealmost 12 years ago
Damn!!

Thanks, that was a cool read. The direction was obvious, but the trip was fun and it ended a bit too soon.

That's the trick though ain't it.... always leaving them wanting more.

Your efforts are very much appreciated.

The Ogre

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
SUCCESS IN ONE VENUE

doesnt bode well into others. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Authors can tell they can write when they get a good score.

Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bull shit, commenter below!

In some cases ratings depend on whether the writer find the way to bypass webmaster safety with padding its stories ratings like in this case. This dishonest shithead is sitting there day after day rating its garbage 5* !!!

Therefore I try compensate by giving this shithead stories 1* without reading it.

qhml1qhml1almost 12 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

Ann, Ann, you've got to stop! People are talking and I think my wife is starting to be jealous of the attention you show me. At first I was a little upset. Dishonest shithead?

But after I talked it over with a few friends in my favorite bar, and after five or six beers to clear our heads, my buddy Jack hit the nail on the head.

"It sounds like a case of arrested development. Ann is saying mean things to get you to notice her, Like when an eleven year old boy tells a girl she's a buttface, when he really means 'She's the prettiest thing I've ever seen', and the girl tells him boys are icky, when she really thinks 'He's so dreamy, why won't he kiss me?'

Am I close here, Ann. If so, just say what you really mean. I'll always respect you and.....Shit, my wife just walked in, gotta go. Bye for now.

Love

Q

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting but slow in the beginning...

... the story changed to awesome (sorry I could not think of a better description) I am certain I will have comments after I finish the rest of the chapters. Need to get a fresh box of Kleenex first.

JR

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well, sell the bloody car and go cut your throat or something.

Just go away and stop polluting this hallow website! 1 star.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Go youtube

This is a bloody slow read! - every time I come to a song I haven't heard I have to flip to youtube to check it out. I like the music choices!

Oh yeah- the story, I like it. Well constructed, well written. Excellent. Some anonymouses seem to have their knickers in a twist, their problem.

Next chapter

BigK10BigK10over 11 years ago
OK...

I'll grant you "afraid-to-show-yourself Anon's" that this one is a bit slow moving, but it's still a better read than 80% of the stuff on this site! It earns 5 stars without hesitation!

Keep up the good work!

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Sweet!!!

I can picture it in my head :-)

Awesome!

Thx!

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
More ink on the way

Keep writing. But more importantly KEEP PLAYIN' !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.confusing

It seemed characters names were first mentioned with no backround information supplied. Edited out?.... Anyway I was confused.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Damn nice -

A whole universe of hurt was to be visited on those sinner LOL

And a lesson was learned by all - one hopes heh

Now where too d00d? Moira and the boys go on tour and we let them live happily ever after?

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Oh Yea -

Kara's story needed to be a standalone IMHO

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 10 years ago
Loved. It.

Anything else I say is just frosting...

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

Minor quibble - the start of chapter one makes it seem that he still had the Mach 1 before they broke up and it was toast. But here the car was fine and sold before they broke up.

Also, I'm glad Moira finally got divorced, but how he never seemed to pick up that her marriage was on its last legs is beyond me!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
DOING GOOD, IS NOT THE ONLY REWARD

sometimes you even help yourself. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
My Quibble

I've been re-reading this, and I think my mistake was not realizing that it was her CAMRY that was toast, that's why she was driving his Mach 1.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
It is always nice when the bad guy helps in his own downfall

this a very entertaining story. it also grabs the emotions and triggers some pretty strong responses. There has been so much heartache, so many deaths, and so much betrayal, is it time for a little sunshine in the life of Smilin Wylie?

on a technical note, what is a wireless cord?

"I had a headset mike, and a wireless cord so I had mobility . . . ?

if it is wireless, doesn't that mean there is no cord?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Smilin' Wiley

sorry I spelled it wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Great story, lots of energy and entertainment. Characters could all be developed into their own stories. I read everything you put out and will continue

5+

Chimo1961

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4

I could easily learn to hate you. I was crying for much of this story as well as some of the others in this series and others in your other books. 2x5

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Cringing

While I truly enjoyed this story, the way Wiley's life has worked out thus far means that having two more chapters to come scares me.

It's not "will something go wrong", but rather, "how many things will go wrong" :(

I'll go to bed on the high note and hope for the best when I return!

Oh, and lest I was unclear: I freaking love your writing, I cannot wait to work my way through your many stories!

Jason

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Confusing

The opening paragraph of the (untitled) first chapter describes Sammi getting caught with the Mach 1 broken down - he goes into detail of what she's wearing and everything - and then he sells it so that's not going to happen...

So! Maybe when you are fixing the "Ch. 01" onto the end of the first chapter you could whip up a different open?

Just a thought ;)

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 8 years ago
Enjoyable

Good story, well written. But what is her name? Moria, or Moira? Every time I read the later, I stumbled. Editors are supposed to catch basic stuff like that.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 7 years ago
Excellent

as usual. You sir are a great story teller. You work draws the reader into the story and makes he or she part of it.

For me the most poignant moment was the description of the tribute and memorial for the victims of cancer.

Thank you, you brought a tear to the eye of this old man.

Woodmanone

rayironrayironabout 7 years ago
Well it's 2:30 AM

Are you done pulling me along?

OK, i came more than willingly.

Thank you...Don't stop writing!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Thoughts

Sandy’s “bisexual lover” – Did I miss something? I don’t remember her boyfriend being described as bisexual! Okay, her two friends, John and Carry were both guys, that didn’t mean they were in a relationship!

I think you did the math wrong – 6,000 (not 6,400!) tickets at $30 equal $180,000, plus liquor and donations. If you only netted $30,000 you better check that accountant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I am really enjoying this series.

But I have to say thatt I'm lost a lot of the time now. I have no idea whether these model numbers and abbreviations are guitars, or bass guitars, or slide guitars, or banjos, or what. I can't even tell if it matters. And I'm losing track of some of the minor characters in the band(s) — and not sure whether that matters. I never could figure out who is arguing about what playlists. It wouldn't take much to give just a little clarification, e.g., "My 125 [whatever]" or "[whoever] our pianist." A little care can make it a lot easier for the reader, especially in a long, multi-part series like this.

But, again, I really am enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep it up!

I really enjoyed your story. I appreciate the infusion of thee music into the story and build up of characters!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Exactly that, Wow!

I am reading this story from Chapter 1, and this is my first comment to the referent.

This story surprised me. When it was published, I did not like the title or the section where it was published, so I decided not to read it.

However, yesterday, and by pure chance, I started reading and the story surprised me. It is interesting, dramatic, romantic, painful and even cruel, but I seem to glimpse (I still have 2 chapters to read) a possible happy ending.

I must say that page 3 of this chapter has been very emotional for me, in my family there have also been victims of cancer (my mother was one), some survived, others not ...

By the way, I love the music that is quoted in this story, although some of the songs are almost unknown in Europe, others are very popular.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WoW

One of the Best Here......bill

You have a lot of talent.....10sssss

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodabout 6 years ago
OUTSTANDING

That was so great I that I didn’t want the story to end. Please keep great stories coming.

Woodbgood

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another Great Chapter

The saga of Wiley continues. And just gets better and better. But a couple of points, if I may. First, I have a “tuned-up” Les Paul Custom I’ve had more than 40 years, and I would no more loan that guitar out than I would cut off my right arm. It really surprised me that Wiley was so easily swayed into loaning out his number one guitar. But then maybe he was already in love and just didn’t realize it. Secondly, the arrangement of “Roll Over Beethoven” sounded very much like the way ELO recorded the song in 1972 and released it on an album in 1973. String quartet, playing Beethoven’s 5th, a slight pause, and then a hard, loud guitar riff into what, for me, is Chuck Berry’s greatest song. All that said, I’m ready to dive into the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nobody

Nobody can write fantasy like ghml1 Nobody

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Out of nowhere my eyes teared up...

... at the fairy statue in the cemetary scene — “...small angels”

5-stars & Favorite.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Oh man

You write some of the best most emotional stories it's been my pleasure and honour to read. Thankyou.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Just

Fucking awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ohhhhhh boyyyyy GO!

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

Excellent, I love music but I can't play a thing and I rattle off any artists much. I did see Jimmy Smith with Dizzy Galespie in Frankfort Germany back in '65. One Jimmy walked in to club I frequented I walked up to him and said I caught his show in Frankfurt with Dizzy. He hollared to his buddy Johnny King and said 'This guy saw Dizzy and I in Frankfurt', I think Jimmy was more excited than I was then he got up and played the organ for over half an hour. Pretty cool, huh? All the name dropping you do in your writing, is that from being in the business or a lot of research? Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

While I am a huge fan of Q, I had a similar issue with the story that Old Romantic had. The titles inspired me not at all. I usually go to the story discription section and while it fit with the story AFTER having read it - it didn't spark the interest to begin. I finally found the faith to try and was rewarded. Shakespeare's "whats in a name" is a memorable line for a reason! Thank you for another fine story!

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

I wanted more, just enough to wallow in a happy, happy ending.. TrueType enjoyed this tale. Great jog, wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m damned sorry I can’t log in. Every time they send my password I get a system error.

One of the best stories I’ve ever read anywhere.

Totally professional in every way. Just fantastic!

Too bad there aren’t 10 stars available.

Bill

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great BTB!!! Love Red Headed women!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

THIS MC IS A STUPID CUNT. HE DID NOT EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO DEAL WITH THE BITCH AFTER HE HEARD THE RECORDING AND MET THE LAWYER!!

GIVES A WHOLE NEW IMPRESSION OF A WEAK WIMP CUCK-IN-THE-MAKING MUSICIAN!! THEN MOIRA IS ANOTHER SLUT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MC Cunt needed a whole band to face his cheating fiance!! What a weak wimp loser!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Those last two posts almost make me ashamed to be an Anon. Oh well, I passed 14 many years ago, I don’t think those two have gotten there yet. That said, I’m not sure why this author continues to give us these great stories but I’m sure glad he does. Thanks Q, for all the work you do just to make us happier.

Dee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Smashing. Need more smashing. Cmon on man, your killing me here.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

I thought this was really good to bad these anonymous dumb asses can't see the embarrassment this caused the cheating bitch thumbs up solid five

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anyone who has suffered from cancer or known anyone who has will be monumentally affected by this story. Even more so should the 'anyone' have been a child. Thank you Q for not only your words but also the trip down memory lane with the songs and bands.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way beyond excellent. Can I offer 6-8* ?

BJ

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
One

One word,Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He,s just to good to be true

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951over 1 year ago

Best ending line ever!!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Had me crying and laughing, hell of a story so far. Just thinking about the amount of research and music knowledge required to write this story has it heads above others I've read. The revenge was so much different than your other stories, but it was just as good. Sorry they only have five stars to give.

Enygma7Enygma7about 1 year ago

5 star rating mot enough... been a long tone since a story kidnzppedmy attention..nice mix if humor,sadness....some b.t.b.....hope yo read more interesting stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I laughed, cried, and looked some old musical favorites! This would make a great movie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic!!

Bill S.

linnearlinnearabout 1 year ago

Amazing but damn this story has had me crying like a baby. You are an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The biggest crowd my wife and played for was 6,500, mostly it was Ho hum ( basketball varsity band) but the nights you really hit and the crowd was into it you could ramp the crowd up and down like it was in a switch. That was years ago. Still got the wife. I hope everyone in their life gets a few of those magic moments and a wife like mine.

JimQ2JimQ211 months ago

Really loved the ending!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just an asshole musician and his weak wimpy revenge

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8995 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

story TAGS