Good Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said nothing, just scowled.

Carol came around my big wooden desk, leaned over and gave me an affectionate little kiss on my bald spot. Then without another word, she unlocked and opened the door, went out, and closed it behind her.

------------------------------------------

Carol

A couple of times before I had had a man lose his erection at the critical moment. A couple of guys before I met John, and with John a couple of times, both fairly recently. I have always been able to raise the dead before by giving them my full-service head job, but Carl was the first I have ever had that didn't respond at all.

I knew he wasn't all that enthusiastic about giving me head, either.

What had I done? Was he turned off by me somehow?

Had I come on too strong? That was probably it ... he was playing out the leering old professor seducing the innocent young wife, and I guess I should have let him. Too bad; I had hoped we could go back to what we had last Saturday, but maybe not.

As I left his office, I paused to quietly close the door, and when I turned, I was startled by a large man standing right there, only inches away from me.

It was that older man I had seen on Saturday. He reached for me, and silently grabbed my elbow, guiding me away from Professor Fellows' office.

"Come with me for a second, Carol," he said. How did he know my name?

He guided me gently to a door down the hall, the last office on the other side before the staircase I had seen him go up on Saturday. He gently guided me into the recess in the hall to the door of the other office. I could see by the glow of the ceiling through the glass of the transom window above the door, that the office was occupied. The heavy-set old man touched his lips in the universal gesture for silence, and we simply stood there. I had no idea who he was, how he knew me, or what we were doing.

Almost right away, I became aware of a quiet woman's voice inside the office, speaking Spanish, interrupted occasionally by a small click or a long pause. Then again, the same voice, saying the same words, but now with that tinny, echo-ey quality a cheap tape recorder makes. I looked up at the man, who was substantially taller than me, and he grinned. Then, he grabbed my elbow again, and tugged me out of the door recess and down the hall a bit toward the stairs.

"This is an old building. We have just about no privacy at all in our offices," he said, then simply looked at me, waiting.

I suddenly realized what he was telling me. Everything that had occurred in Carl's ... Professor Fellows' ... office had been clearly audible to anyone lingering outside in the hallway! And, clearly, he had been standing there just now, listening to us this evening. Had he heard us Saturday, as well? I tried to relive the two encounters to see if the sounds alone were explicit, and I realized that they had been very explicit, indeed!

"Why don't you come upstairs to my office and we can chat about that, okay, Carol?"

I followed him up the noisy old stairs, my perception of sound suddenly heightened beyond all other senses. On the floor above, he turned the opposite way down the hall, and walked down a few doors to an open office door at the end. He didn't look back; he didn't have to, he knew I had to follow.

When I arrived at his office, a few steps behind him, I noticed his name and position engraved on a nice wooden sign beside the door: Dr. Barry Rosen, English Department Chairman. His door was not an old one like Carl's, it was a nice, heavy oak paneled door in a new steel frame, and the transom had been filled in above it. I completely understood what he had in mind, and somehow, I wasn't inclined to resist.

Rosen closed and locked the door behind me. I took the initiative again; let's see if this one's ego is so fragile. "You don't have to threaten me with exposure, Dr. Rosen. I understand our situation here, and I think I know what you want." I set my purse and books on his gigantic oak desk, took off my coat, and hung it on the nice wooden coat-tree there by the door. When I indicated that I was fully cooperating with him by starting to unbutton my blouse, he, too began to undress.

We locked eyes as we proceeded, but each of us glanced down from time to time to check out what we were about to be intimate with. Rosen was not a young man, and his body was that of a sedentary, overweight guy of close to sixty.

But Dr. Rosen emphatically did NOT have Carl Fellow's problem tonight. Not only was his office significantly bigger than Fellow's, so was his penis. It must have been between half-again as long and twice as long as Carl's, and more improbably, was at least twice as thick. And it stood level with the floor, pulsing with the quick, strong beating of his heart. I blatantly studied his cock for several minutes, and I stepped to him to grasp it, relishing the stony firmness and amazing heat there.

For his part, Rosen just grasped my arm again and guided me past the large oak conference table sitting on the Persian rug in the center of his office, to the leather couch, the much-larger, much wider, newer leather couch against the far wall. I expected him to urge me to lie down for him there, but instead, he sat down himself, leaving a generous space between himself and the heavily-upholstered arm, then he patted the seat beside him, indicating for me to sit next to him.

"I'm an old-fashioned guy, I guess, Mrs. Kelly. I would appreciate a few moments of tenderness so we can fully enjoy one another, and to get me fully prepared for what is to come."

I couldn't quite imagine what he meant by his need to get ready. He looked plenty ready to me. And, especially after my disappointment downstairs earlier, I was absolutely ready. But I wanted to be a good guest, so I sat down, and Dr. Rosen wrapped me in his long, bulky arms, hugging me affectionately. He leaned forward for a kiss, and I responded with an open-mouthed eagerness.

Rosen leaned his face away from mine an said, "Relax, Carol, slow down. We've got plenty of time. John won't wait up for you."

I had no idea how he knew so much about me, but I accepted his plan. He resumed kissing me, at first gently and romantically, kissing the tips of my nose, my eyelids, my fingers, my cheeks, my ears, then very slowly escalating to open-mouthed kissing. He sensuously explored my mouth, then moved his tongue out to lick my face, then down to my clavicle and that pulsing hollow at my throat, then, at long last, to my aching breasts.

I was aching with anticipation and desire. His slow, silent, sensuous approach had my nipples painfully engorged and ready for direct contact. But he licked around them, then incredibly, into my armpits. He licked my rib cage below my bosom, then relented and finally went back to lick, then suck each bulging nipple, lavishing saliva on them, and I had a small orgasm there in his arms.

Barry returned his smiling face to my mine, and asked, "Was it good for you?" before licking gently AROUND my mouth, all over my nose and eyes, my chin and then into my ears on each side. My hips were lifting up off the seat of the sofa with my need.

Barry laid me back onto the wide, supple leather, and lowered his head to my mons. "Not for long, dear, I just want a taste, then ...," then he proceeded to give me the most expert tonguing that I have ever experienced. He then stood up, and turned my in place, so that my hips were propped up onto the low, soft upholstery of the arm of the sofa. He walked around the end, and I spread my legs apart, much more than ready for him. He squatted slightly, and grasped his enormous and steel-hard cock, aimed it at my cunt, and slid it up and down along my slit a time or two.

"Oh, for God's sake, Dr, Rosen, just put it in! Fuck me! Please!"

He smiled, still lubricating himself on my dripping vaginal lips. "Carol, I think it's probably time that we called one another Barry and Carol, don't you think?" Then he simply leaned forward and his immense penis slid into me to its full depth, and mine. "It's okay, Carol! Here, you can call out as loudly as you want!"

And I did. I screamed, not with pain, but with absolutely soul-wrenching lust. Over the next five or six minutes, while Barry methodically plunged himself into me to my full depth again and again, I spun off into empty-minded climaxes at least four times. Counting was not my first priority right then. Eventually, but not really before too long, Barry began to accelerate his pumping into me, and soon, his strokes were anything but gentle. He was literally pounding my cunt with his huge cock, sending me up to climax again and again, until finally, while I was somewhere else in a world of my own, Dr. Barry Rosen reached his own climax, and I was brought back to earth by the intense feeling of massive jets of hot semen rocketing into my receptive pussy. Tonight, I had prepared myself in advance, hoping to be doing this with Carl, so my diaphragm was snugly in place

We both sagged to a conclusion. I dropped my legs over the end of the sofa, and just closed my eyes and relished the amazing afterglow. I was suffused by a profound sense of well-being and satisfaction. I realized that I hadn't thought once about John or Carl while Barry and I were fucking, and it had been wonderful. Now that I DID think about the wantonness of what we had just done, that familiar thrill of decadence and sin sent another little climax through my body, and I just purred in the sensuous pleasure.

I felt Rosen sit down heavily behind me on the sofa. His hand stroked my hair, then wandered over my forehead, massaging my face with his strong, long fingers. I was drifting into something that felt like sleep when I felt a light kiss on my lips.

I woke up what must have been only a few minutes later, but Barry Rosen was fully dressed, pouring two shot glasses with single-malt scotch. "There's a bathroom right at the end of the office there," he said, indicating the direction with the drink in his right hand. "Take a shower before you go home. We don't want to spoil your lovely marriage!"

----------------------------------------

Several months later, well after my classes at the university had ended, John and I were sitting eating breakfast on a Sunday morning. Our daughter was still sleeping in her room. It was getting to be Spring, and the room was filled with brilliant light.

I had gone to Carl's office a time or two more; the next time was not really fun for either of us, and the final time was another embarrassing disaster for him. I saw Dr. Rosen several more times, and we enjoyed much more delicious sex together. I still marveled ay how an older man like that could be such a good sex partner, have so much stamina, and yet be so sensitive and generous with me.

Suddenly, John burst out laughing at something in the morning paper. He laughed delightedly, almost in hysterics. Our little girl finally stepped out of her room, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "What's so funny, daddy?" she asked.

"Oh, just something in the paper, honey! It wouldn't be funny to you! I'm sorry I woke you!" John dropped the paper, got up from the table, hoisted our little girl into the air, kissed her quickly a dozen times while she squealed in delight, and took her to the kitchen to find her something she would like for breakfast.

I grabbed the paper to see what had launched his laughing fit. I could hear him still laugh a little now and then while the two of them were poking around in the kitchen.

I scanned the page, and saw nothing amusing, then I turned it over, and the blood drained from my face. The bold headline on the front page read:

"MAJOR SEX SCANDAL AT LOCAL CAMPUS!"

"Two English Department Professors arrested on charges leveled by co-eds. University denies responsibility after million-dollar suits filed by families."

As jokes go, that one was good enough.

12