The Neighbour (Sort Of)

Story Info
Cheating with the neighbour's son.
3.4k words
3.81
29.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following encounter is taken from my journals.

After the adventures with Simon (see...), not much worth happened for a while worth writing about. I had the occasional sexual encounter but to be honest they were pretty awful pleasure wise. Tom and I continued to have sex once or twice a week; his staying power never got any better, but his tongue was his saviour in my pleasure, and there was always his good-looking cock. He still had no idea that I had cheated on him several times, and was actively looking to cheat still to try and fulfil my cravings. He never wanted for sex, and even benefited - he loved that I'd trimmed my bush, not quite fully shaven yet, but nice, and very tidy, leaving my pussy more exposed.

The next encounter worth telling you all about was in August 1994, a little before we moved out of our second-floor council maisonette and into a newly built housing association house! Although the house wasn't finished then, we were counting the days to when we could get into our front door without going up four flights of stairs.

About 3 months previously we got some new neighbours, a lady in her 50s and one of her sons (she had 3 in all). Our back balcony was joined to theirs, with a dividing metal grill separating us. I often liked to sit on our balcony if the weather was hot, with a cold drink; Eileen (the mother) was often out there too, so we would natter. Her live-in son was a bit of a recluse so I hardly ever saw him, but the other 2 sons would visit: one was always with his wife. The third, and eldest son Terry would often visit on his own without his current girlfriend, and would sit the balcony having a smoke. He was a rough kind of bloke, about 6ft tall, tattoos, smoked weed and couldn't say a sentence without the word 'fuck' in it. He was a cocky confident bloke, attractive in a way, who could talk for England. Being brought up in a more posh area of the city, I hadn't socialised with the likes of Terry - what I would call a rough type.

He used to flirt with me something rotten over the balcony grill, but with his mother not too far away, I laughed it off and told him to behave. He popped round his mother's most days, so I thought I would tease him a bit by making sure I had on a very short skirt, with my stockings of course, so if I bent over in my living room with the balcony door open he could catch a glimpse of my bum and stocking tops, I liked to wear a g-string so my bum was practically naked;. I did a lot of picking up things when I heard him on the balcony. This went on for a couple of weeks. After taking the kids to school and nursery I would put on my silk robe, which clung to my body. I would be naked underneath, my nipples poking out from the thin silky material. It worked, because whenever I ventured on to the balcony, he used to whisper to me that I was a cock tease and I wouldn't be doing that if he was alone with me. I just smiled, and chatted on about something else. All the time my cunt was tingling.

It was in the third week after I started my flashing game that things came to a head. I hadn't long been back from taking the kids to school and nursery when there was a knock on the door. I opened it, to find Terry standing there. I hadn't had time to slip into my robe, so I was still dressed.

"Thought I would come round and fucking wait 'till my mum got home; they must have gone to the fucking shops or something."

I looked at him, standing in the doorway; he stunk of weed. I had never been this close to him before, and he towered over me - quite intimidating.

"Your brother not home?" I asked.

"Well if he is, he's not fucking answering the door," he replied.

I stood there, not sure what to do. My eyes dropped to his crotch, then I spoke.

"You'd better come in then, want a coffee while you wait?"

"Great, could do with wetting my fucking lips with something hot," a huge grin on his face.

See what I mean though, every sentence had to have 'fuck' or 'fucking' in it!

I showed him into the lounge, and he sat on the sofa while I made the coffees in the kitchen. A few minutes later I returned with the drinks, finding him sprawled on the sofa. I handed him the coffee and sat down next to him. My skirt was short, but not the shorter one I would wear to tease him. Still though, a hint of stocking top was visible at the hemline. I didn't have my g-string on, just a thong, a black lacy one, which already felt wet.

It took him a whole minute to bring up the subject of me being a cock tease.

"You got that g-string on you fucking cock tease?" He didn't mess around, straight to the point, but that was Terry.

"I am not a cock tease Terry, I just like to wind you up," I smiled.

"Well Barb, I think you should do fucking something to make up for fucking winding me up." He put his hand on my knee, and. I didn't stop him. I knew what I wanted, and my cunt knew too, because it was wet, soaking in fact, like I'd pissed myself.

"Such as what Terry?"

His hand slowly edged its way up my legs, testing the water so to speak, and again I did nothing to stop him, in fact I slightly parted my legs to aid his journey. His fingers reached my wet gusset, pressing against it.

"You dirty fucker, you're fucking soaking," he roughly pulled my thong out of the way and shoved two fingers in. They felt big and rough, a worker's fingers and hands: he was a builder. I gasped and held on to him; it felt good, it felt naughty, it felt so hot and horny.

I reached to unzip him: I wanted to see what he had. "I want your cock."

"Fucking dirty cow, you're right up for it aren't you, and there was me thinking you were a frigid cock-teasing wife. How fucking wrong I was, you're a dirty cunt. Your husband know what you get up to?"

"What do you think?" I was desperate to see what he had in his jeans, his fingers left my cunt, and he sniffed them, then stood up. He unbuttoned his jeans, pulling the zip down, letting them drop to the floor. He was standing there, jeans round his ankles, cock springing out in front of him, no underwear. He had a perfectly shaven cock, not a sign of any pubic hair, big hairless balls too. Now I've mentioned before my views on, good looking cocks, beautiful cocks and ugly cocks. Terry's was the latter, it was ugly, but thick, bloody thick, though short, about 5 inches. The same size as Tom, but ugly, really fucking ugly. I was disappointed to say the least. His cock head was poking out from his tight foreskin. Not a pretty sight.

He was quite aggressive in his manner, "come on then, fucking suck it," pushing me down on to my knees with force. I had only just got down when he took his cock and shoved it in my mouth. Grabbing my head, he started to thrust roughly in and out of my mouth, so fast too. He was groaning loudly, "Oh, fuck yes, you fucking dirty cunt."

My lips were struggling with the thickness, trying to get my mouth wide enough to take this rough fucking of my mouth. Surprisingly, I was enjoying the roughness, taking me like I was a piece of meat - revenge for my teasing no doubt. He didn't stop, fucking my mouth faster and deeper, making my eyes water from the force of his thrusts. He suddenly pulled out, his cock dripping with my saliva, "you're fucking good Barb."

My saliva dripped from my chin onto my blouse. "I aim to please," I answered.

"Fucking good," he kicked his shoes off, followed by his jeans. He got on the sofa, kneeling facing the wall, then arched his back, sticking his arse out. His head against the back of the sofa, he grabbed his arse cheeks and pulled them apart. I wondered at first what he was doing. It was an unusual sight, this strapping 6ft bloke, arse in the air, holding his cheeks apart.

"Lick my fucking arsehole Barb, let's see how far you will go to please."

It was quite a sight, his puckered arsehole, above those big balls dangling down. I had read about this, but never tried it, not even with Tom. I sort of crawled over to his arse and tentatively licked his hole, a long slow lick, followed by a few quick stabs. He groaned, so I must have been be doing it ok.

He was loving it, telling me to keep going and stick my tongue right up there. I made sure I got it nice and wet before trying to push it in him. I grabbed his cock and started to wank him from this position. I was enjoying the pleasure I was giving him, it made me feel good that here I was giving this guy so much pleasure. I started to get really into it, running my tongue all around his arsehole. Faster and faster my tongue licked, and faster my wanking of that hard prick. I pushed my tongue deep in his hole getting him more and more turned on.

"Oh fuck Barb, you're going to have to fucking stop before I cum all over your sofa."

I carried on going, wanking him faster, wanting his cum, but he shoved my head away, "I said fucking stop bitch!"

I let go of his cock, letting it spring back up to its natural position.

"Take your fucking clothes off."

I stood up and looked at him; he was very flush in the face. I took off my skirt, then my blouse, followed by my bra (my tits had got back to 34C by now). As usual, my nipples were stiff and throbbing. I peeled off my soaking wet thong, exposing my pussy lips, already rather engorged from the situation; with no hair there, my lips were exposed and very inviting to the eye.

"Bedroom, bitch!" he barked, "I'm going to fuck you in your bed like a fucking hussy."

His voice was stern; I led him upstairs to Tom's and my bedroom. The bed was a king size with a metal railing type headboard. Once, Tom had got me to tie him up to them whilst I sucked his cock, but he refused to return the favour by tying me to the headboard. He said it just wasn't him, conveniently forgetting that it wasn't like me to tie him either, but I did it.

The duvet was purple from memory, I liked purple in those days, now I prefer yellow.

Naked entering the bedroom, I sort of felt very vulnerable, not in a scary way, but nonetheless vulnerable.

Terry looked around the bedroom, his cock sticking out in front of him, still very hard. "So, this is where all the fucking married action is. What would Tom say if he could fucking see you now?" he grinned.

He grabbed my waist pushing me forward over the bed. My feet were on the floor, my body bent over the bed, arse in the air and elbows on the duvet. I felt his rough hand exploring my wetness, and was I wet!

"For an ugly bird, you've got a fucking cracking body." No one had ever called me ugly before, well not to my face anyway, though I suppose it wasn't exactly to my face as I was bent over the bed., I knew I was no model material, but ugly! I might have lived with plain, but ugly seemed a little excessive.

He withdrew his two fingers from my cunt and sucked them noisily. "You fucking taste good too."

Then I felt his hand slap my arse, not a light slap, but a good forceful spank. My arse stung and I felt it getting warm. "A slap for a fucking slapper," he laughed. With that he did it again, five or so quick, hard slaps on my right arse cheek. I gasped - it was painful, but also sort of erotic; I hadn't been spanked since I was a child. This was different though, for a start I was naked, he was naked, and my cunt was wet and begging to be fucked from the stimulation my arse was receiving.

"Fucking hell, you like it don't you, you fucking like it." He slapped me again, hard, so damn hard. It stung like crazy. My cunt was tingling.

"Yes," I gasped.

He touched my cunt again, thrusting a couple of fingers in very easily thanks to my wetness, finger fucking me fast, so fast that my cunt was slurping! The noise of him fucking my cunt with his fingers filled the room. It sounded dirty. It felt dirty on our bed, dirty and very naughty.

"Fuck me, slapper, you're so fucking wet, I can't wait anymore, I'm going to have a fucking piece of your cunt. Lay on the fucking bed," he ordered.

I twisted round on the bed, my head on the pillow, laying on my back, my naked body spread, wanton for cock, wanton for his ugly cock. Terry got on the bed, and pushed my legs up so that my feet were virtually touching my ears. "Hold your fucking ankles in that position." I reached up holding them high and spread, my cunt exposed to his gaze.

I could feel Terry's breath on my cunt, then felt his tongue licking me. He took my labia in his mouth, sucking on them; I groaned so loudly, it felt so good, his tongue felt rough as it moved over my lips. He licked over my swollen clit, then sucked it into his mouth, brushing it with his teeth. I nearly screamed from the pleasure his tongue was giving me. He pushed a finger inside me, then two, fingering my wet cunt as he sucked and licked my clit. That pushed me over the edge, my cunt contracted around his fingers as I orgasmed strongly.

I moaned, the pleasure overwhelming my normal quietness, as I was practically shouting my appreciation. "Shit, yes, oh fuck yes." You get the gist. I was being very vocal, especially as I could feel a second orgasm approaching like an express train. Terry didn't relent from his sucking and licking at my clitty, his fingers thrusting in my dirty married cunt, fucking me faster. At that moment, he pulled his fingers from my cunt and stuck one up my ass; fuck it felt good, especially as I was cumming again closely after the first orgasm. I think he had three fingers up my ass now; they slipped in too easily, I was expecting pain, but none came. I was panting like a dog.

"You like that slapper?"

"Yes, yes, it was amazing," I replied, my breathing fast and heavy.

He knelt in front of me, rubbing his thick, hard cock over my cunt and clit, teasing me with it. "You fucking want it slapper? You want my fucking cock?"

"Yes, yes..., fuck me..., please..." I begged.

He rubbed his cock over my clitty, sliding the smooth tip up and down, flicking my nub while looking down at my spread pussy. He was laughing. "You dirty fucking cunt. Your husband know what a fucking slapper you are? Another man in his bed." He kept laughing.

He slid his cock tormentingly down over my swollen clit to the entrance of my cunt, just holding it there for a few seconds, then he pushed it straight in. Don't you love that full feel you get from a fat cock? I know I do, my lips stretched around his shaft as it slid in, picking up a short, hard deep thrusting motion, until he was deep inside me, his balls resting on me below my dripping pussy. He grabbed my legs just below the back of my knees and pushed them right back, then started to fuck me fast and hard. I had just noticed the bedroom window was open, so if anyone was about, they would have heard me screaming with pleasure earlier, and probably would now hear the slapping noise of Terry's balls against me; it was pretty loud, and mixed with the sound of my wet cunt squelching from his cock pounding me. I was in ecstasy; I loved him fucking me, no lovey-dovey stuff, just plain fucking: pure lust.

In a way the fucking was better than Simon's, probably because we were on the bed and not bent over a loo, and his fat cock felt so good. I let myself go more, noise-wise: with every thrust I was groaning and moaning, his cock stretching me, my cunt gripping his ugly rod like a limpet. It seemed to go on for ages, and he didn't slow down one bit, his big body fucking me fast and hard, while the sweat was pouring from his forehead, dripping on to me. I'm guessing he fucked me for fifteen or so minutes before he grunted, pulling out his cock just as he was about to cum, and shooting all over me, splashing onto my stomach, face, tits, even hitting the wall behind us. There was loads; it kept squirting, until finally there was no more. He looked at the mess he had made, proud of himself, then scooped up some of his cum with his finger and wiped it over my mouth. He said two words, "fucking open," so I did, sucking his fingers, tasting his cum, which from an ugly cock and a smoker was surprisingly nice tasting. I hungrily sucked it off his fingers as he fed it to me.

He scooped all of it from my body until there was no more to scoop. My cunt was still throbbing and felt a bit sore from his hard pounding. Later when I looked closely, it was very red. His cock was shrinking back to a state of floppiness.

He got up from the bed, went into the bathroom and I could hear him pissing. Hitting the water in the bowl, why do men do that?

I got up from the bed, the duvet had a big wet patch from our fucking. Shit, I would have to wash it before Tom came home. Again, I didn't feel guilty that I had just fucked another man, and in the marital bed too. It was thrilling, hot and I didn't give a shit.

I went downstairs, finding my clothes, I was slipping them back on when Terry appeared in the lounge. I looked at him, his cock soft, dripping piss off it. He had a good muscular body; I had really enjoyed fucking him, and my cunt felt satisfied again. He got dressed - I watched him, with my cunt wet and leaking my juices into my thong.

"Get me that fucking g-string you've been teasing me with."

"Why?"

"A souvenir of my fuck with an ugly, married slapper"

I duly obliged, giving it to him; he stuck it in his pocket. He kissed me on the lips, which was the first time he actually kissed me, then I saw him through the door.

Having let Terry out, I made a mad dash upstairs, stripping the bed down and shoving it all in the washing machine.

Tom never suspected a thing when he got home. Though it took a few days for my pussy to recover from Terry's pounding, and Tom never even noticed the red marks on my arse from the spanking.

Terry fucked me for a couple of months after that, but it just wasn't the same as that first time. Even so, it was good to get a regular hard pounding for those few months. I often see Terry now, not sexually or anything, not even to talk to. You can find him nowadays selling the Big Issue in town. I'm afraid the drink and the drugs got to him. But I won't forget that first fucking from his ugly, thick cock. Thank you, Terry.