All Comments on 'Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 05'

by HiddenDevil_

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
secretary

That secretary needs to be, oh, I don't know. But it must be painful, degrading and public. Don't you just hate it when you come across someone like her? Like she didn't know what Trisha had just been through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Video

Perhaps the partial video she did in the locker room comes back to haunt her... Maybe she gets "forced" into a rough lesbian shoot with the cheerleader or the video gets released to friends and stuff.

She's on her way to becoming a sex slave for the head cheerleader that uses her in humiliating ways!

Anonymousone

xanderbsbxanderbsbover 15 years ago
Excellent

This story gets better with each chapter. I really love the dialogue. I can't wait for more.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 7 years ago
had me till the rape

Mr. Braun was pushing the line - but as a fantasy it's one that I know many women have expressed. Glorifying flat our brutal rape otoh is just plain shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope, I’m out

Fuck that shit. It started as reluctance and still consensual and spiralled into rape! Who’s side are you on. Double standards of society piss me off. A guy fucks around and he’s an absolute hero someone to be admired, a girl does it and she’s the lowest of the low?? ALL sex should be CONSENSUAL.

Newsflash, whores wouldn’t exist if men didn’t need or want them, by implying that being a whore is a bad thing must equate to the men who use them knowing that they’re doing something wrong. So it’s that OR, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with being a whore. Those who want it both ways can just go fuck themselves.

From the chapter heading I was expecting something entirely different, I guess it shows just how disappointed I was. I’m out, a ‘rape fantasy’ is one thing just a fantasy acted out with consenting partners, the reality is sickening. So yeah, I’m out. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous