Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you hear what I said?" His voice as strained and angry, and he was fucking her again, with the same deep, hard thrusts. Trisha stayed quiet, clamping her lips shut, still feeling the pain of each thrust. She ignored his question. No way!

"I TOLD you to talk dirty!" He grabbed her hair and yanked her up again, prompting another squeal of pain. Pain shot through her neck and her back as she was pulled upwards, and all of a sudden, without even thinking, the words began to spew out of the cheerleader's mouth.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me, Principal Johnson! Fuck me hard!"

"Oh yeah!" The principal let go, obviously satisfied, and Trisha's head collapsed back down on the desk, still yelling and shouting.

"Fuck that pussy! Fuck my tight little pussy!"

Trisha closed her eyes as the slutty words flowed out of her lips. She knew why she was saying it; it was to end the pain, and as fast as possible. If she did what he wanted, he wouldn't pull her hair anymore, he would fuck her faster, he would cum more quickly. But…why is it so easy for me to say these slutty things? She winced as the principal's hands gripped tightly on her slender hips, and she felt him lean over her body once more. Oh God…it doesn't even matter! Just say whatever he wants! Just get him to cum as fast as possible!

"You like my dick, you bitch? You like it, you little whore?" Principal Johnson's voice was strained and breathless.

"Yes, yes! Ohh, I love your dick, Principal! I love it fucking in and out of me! Don't stop! Keep pounding that pussy!"

And he did. With both hands, Principal Johnson grabbed each of Trisha's asscheeks, and his thrusts suddenly became harder than ever, pumping his entire length in and out of her painful, swollen cunt. His dick ripped into her, and Trisha clenched her eyes in pain. It felt like it was about to press against her kidneys, he was so deep, plunging into her, demolishing her pussy. His groans were louder now, and his hands clenched down harder on her ass, forcing her to rock back towards him, taking her with each hard thrust. The sound of his balls slapping against her pussy rang through the room, so fast now, drowned out only by his loud groans, and Trisha's desperate cries, egging him on, encouraging him to pound into her. She thought of the same things that Britney had shouted at Mr. Braun in the locker room, while she had been watching, so dirty and slutty, so arousing. I can do that too…she thought desperately to herself. I can do that…just let it be over!

"Oh my God, yes!" Trisha cried out, her eyes squeezed shut in pain. "Oh, you're so fucking big, Principal!"

"Does it feel good, you slut? Does it feel good?"

"Yes! Ohh fuck yes, it feels so good! God, I love it! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

The flesh on Trisha's ass wiggled back and forth with each thrust. Her hair flopped across the desk, a complete mess. The principal's hands were tightly buried in her ass, his dick powering in and out of her cunt, stretching it, ripping it, splitting her open only for him to plunge even deeper. But for some reason, Trisha's shouting seemed to ease the pain for her; his cock in her pussy was no longer as painful.

"Yeah! You hot little slut! You're such a little slut, aren't you Trisha? Aren't you?"

"YES!" Trisha's entire body was being rocked back and forth by his fucking, but she raised her head and screamed out her reply for him to hear. "Yes, I'm just a dirty little slut! I'm your little slut, Principal, all I want is for you to fuck me! Fuck me like I deserve!"

His hands continued to shove her ass back and forth, in rhythm with his vigorous thrusts. The desk was squeaking against the floor – it was sliding with the force of his pounding, now, and Trisha suddenly realized that her feet weren't even resting on the floor; they were sliding along with the desk. The entire weight of her body was pressed against the desk, pinned by his powerful hands and his pistoning cock.

"Tell me, Trisha! Tell me how much of a slut you are!"

"YES, Principal! I'm such a slutty little whore, Principal! I want your cock so bad! Fuck that little whore pussy!"

"Yeah, yeah, Trisha! Tell me!"

"I'm such a slut, Principal! I've been fucking Mr. Braun just to get a good grade! I fucked him, and I sucked his cock, just so I wouldn't fail a test!"

The desk rocked back and forth, drawers clattering in their slots, papers scattering everywhere, pencils and paper clips dropping to the floor. The cheerleader was jolted with the motion, her legs swinging back and forth, her violated body tightly jammed against the hard wood.

"Fuck yeah, you dirty little whore! You nasty girl! Tell me!"

'I came on his cock, Principal! I didn't want to, but it was so good, fucking me, and I came! I came on his cock! And then…and then I took him to the locker room, where he could fuck me again!"

"Yeah, yeah, Trisha! Ohhhh Goddd!" She could feel his dick throbbing inside her swollen, shredded pussy. He was close. Let him finish…please God…let him finish…

"Yes, Principal! Cum inside me! Shoot that load into my little slut pussy! Just like Mr. Braun! I'm a slut, and I want your cum so bad!!"

"UGHHH!" Principal Johnson's final thrust was hard, powering forward and up, so strong that the front two legs of the desk were lifted off the ground for a second, and Trisha's body was lifted with it, her feet dangling, her swollen pussy filled to the brim with his cock. The desk made a loud, rattling slam as it came back down, and the cheerleader's entire body shuddered with the impact. She felt Principal Johnson's cock throb and twitch inside her as he began to climax. The cum was warm inside her pussy, and it flooded through her. His dick continued to pulsate with each spurt, and she could feel every single drop, shooting up through his balls and his shaft and into her tiny twat. She felt something warm on her pussy lips and realized that the cum was overflowing, dribbling out of her twat. With a loud, wet squelch, Principal Johnson fully plunged his dick in and out of her pussy one more time, and then, finally, he pulled out of her.

Trisha felt his hands lift up from her ass. But the cheerleader laid still against the desk, silent now, feeling the cum spill out of her pussy, dribbling down her crotch and onto her thighs. Her eyes were still closed, and her body was still trembling slightly. She couldn't move. It was over now; she had made him cum. She had encouraged him, begged him to fuck her just like Britney had done only an hour earlier, begged him to take her against her will and to cum inside her unprotected pussy. Now she was free, but she couldn't move. She heard a sound, and looked up to see that Principal Johnson had collapsed, sweaty and exhausted, in his desk chair.

"That's a good girl, Trisha," he gasped. "You can go home now."

Slowly, Trisha found the strength to stand up. She felt as if something should be incredibly different now, that her body should not be the same, but it was. It was strange, how having sex with Mr. Braun and Principal Johnson was so similar, and yet they were totally different. Why was it so horrible this time? What happened? Slowly, carefully, in complete silence, Trisha ran a hand through her tousled, messy hair, and straightened out her blouse. She paused for a moment to massage her hips, painful and red from being shoved against the desk. Then, she gently took hold of her panties and her jeans, still bunched up around her knees, and slid them delicately back up, over her waist. She could feel the fabric of her panties grow damp with Principal Johnson's abundant cum as she turned to walk away, without a word. Should she yell at him? Should she scream for help? She didn't know, so she didn't say anything, but walked to the door, took one last moment to make sure she looked decent, and then opened it to leave.

"I'm glad you took your punishment so well, Trisha."

The cheerleader closed her eyes in shame as she closed his door. When she opened them, she saw the secretary, sitting at her desk, staring at her. He lied! She was there the whole time, but from the look on her face, she hadn't heard anything. How was that possible?

"Is anything wrong, dearie?" The secretary was smiling at her.

Trisha paused, then shook her head. "No, thank you." She started out walking briskly, but in a moment quickly broke into a run as she fled from his office.

12