All Comments on 'Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 09'

by HiddenDevil_

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
As erotic as watching a train wreck.

I didn't see the good girl or the slut, i saw a very disturbed young lady exchanging unprotected sex for...what? oney? Nope. Gratification? Maybe. Some new aged claptrap about feminist empowerment? Definately. What happens when she falls in love with someone and they reject her because of her actions? What happens when she becomes pregnant and after the fifth or sixth abortion no longer has the chance to have children? (yes, it does happen) What happens when she contracts an incurable STD like AIDS or HPV? Your story was not erotic. It was...sad.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 15 years ago
To Anonymous you're becoming a fucking borring

ass w/o a name. Do us all a favor and stop please stop reading or at least stop commenting on them. We don't want your physo babble about how sad or why they should stay married or wat ever. These are fuck stories on a fuck web site used by most of us to masturbate and enjoy life more. Go peddle your shit some place else P L E A S E !!!!!!!!!!!!

LefreakLefreakover 15 years ago
A fine series

Good work girl, keep it that way and gives us more in the same vein.

HiddenDevil_HiddenDevil_over 15 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous

I wish you had left your name because I'd prefer to answer you personally. The good girl and the slut in Trisha are part of the longer story...it should be obvious that there are other chapters from the "Ch. 09" in the title and the links to all of them on the side. The rest of the story is about Trisha's various reasons for embracing who she is. One of those reasons is that she shouldn't care if other people such as yourself judge her as only a "disturbed young lady" looking for "gratification." She likes what she does and that's all that matters. In terms of pregnancy/STDs, two things. One, as the writer I get to set the rules for my story, and one of my rules is that I don't have to deal with those things. And two, if you want to read about completely realistic characters with completely normal relationships and futures, I don't think literotica.com is the place for you. I'd suggest non-fiction, or maybe even a newspaper. Thanks for your criticism, but please try to be less negative.

xx

HiddenDevil

xanderbsbxanderbsbover 15 years ago
Excellent job

I'm so happy you updated again! Please keep them coming (no pun intended lol). Although I'm actually curious about Mandy. Perhaps Trish will act as a Britney to her too???

Also don't let that rude comment discourage you. I personally enjoy your dirty, smutty, and explicit writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story

thanks heaps for this story, i love reading them i cant wait for another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not the first Anonymous

I read all eight other chapters and would like to think that I'm being fair, but this was the least exciting of the nine chapters. A lot of the things in the bathroom seem disjointed and going back and rereading them I wondered how the couple got from one place to the next. I would have liked to have seen when she realized that she was just a peice of meat a littl more back and forth mentally, but I can see that she may be beyond that. I really do think that people have the dual nature but eventually for most people the good eventually wins out, I think it would be something if Trisha eventually went back to Mandy and being a good girl, see it go full circle. At any rate you do have talent, please don't let the next one be choppy or disjointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please

keep writing. I loved your whole series. It was hot as hell and I check everyday to see if you have something new. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep up the good work

Awesome, HiddenDevil_, awesome! The way I see it, there are two or three possible directions this series can take: 1) As someone else has suggested, Trisha brings Mandy in as a sort of trainee, just like Brittney "trained" Trisha, 2) Trisha has her first anal experience and loves it - this could be the point where Trisha "overtakes" Brittney in the slut stakes, as maybe that's the only thing that she won't do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To the retard anonymous ...

This used to be me and I'm proud to admit it. I recently found some1 who ment more to me then some fun to be had and we now have a beautiful daughter. She was my first pregnancy. I started exploring my sexuality when I was 16 and I am now 25... I have never used protection (I know. ... Stupid) and I have never contracted an STD or STI or ever fallen prenant. I'm now engaged to be married to an amazing man with a gorgous little girl. My partner and I have NO secrets ... He knows everything about my past.

- Jaime

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous